🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the Roman Catholic Church is NOT Christian!

This may upset, MRO, but you are wrong.
I've presented evidence. Where is yours? I can show you ten things that the Catholic Church teaches that are the exact opposite of what the Bible teaches. The Catholic Church is the whore of Babylon.

Please tell us in your own words what makes YOU a follower of Christ? What makes you a true Christian vs a nontrue Christian? How does one KNOW you or anyone is a Christian?

You sound like the Sanhedrin, accusing Jesus of being Beelzebub...

Happy Easter!

I've presented evidence. Where is yours? I can show you ten things that the Catholic Church teaches that are the exact opposite of what the Bible teaches. The Catholic Church is the whore of Babylon.
So what? We can show evidence of error about your faith group. Christ knows His Own.

Please tell us in your own words what makes YOU a follower of Christ? What makes you a true Christian vs a nontrue Christian? How does one KNOW you or anyone is a Christian?

You sound like the Sanhedrin, accusing Jesus of being Beelzebub...

Happy Easter!
I am a Christian by the grace of God. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died and rose again on the third day. I believe that He is the only way to salvation. I believe that He paid the price of sin and that those who repent are children of God. What do you believe?

Last edited:
Believing that Jesus is the Christ automatically means loving Him and others as yourself.

I realize that this may upset a lot of people, but it is the truth. If you value your soul, you will read this and come to your own conclusions.

The Roman Catholic Church is Not Christian

Probably not Christian either to obsess about other people's ideas of faith and denounce them. For one thing, there's too many religions and denominations that aren't going to be one's own, for another thing, everyone think their's is the right one. Might be a better use of your time to simply focus on your own thing and seek to do it to the best of your ability.

Live your lives trying to be an asset, not a liability.

Forum List

Back