🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the Roman Catholic Church is NOT Christian!

My description is based on the word of God. The Catholic faith is not.
You don't belong to organization, other than the Church of Mr. Right, and you decry the RC. You seem engaged in self worship. OK.

I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died and rose again on the third day. I believe that He is the only way to salvation.

Oh, so you're Catholic?
No. I'm not. Whatever gave you that idea?

Your description.

Seems you were 'taught' some things that aren't very Christian.

You don't belong to organization, other than the Church of Mr. Right, and you decry the RC. You seem engaged in self worship. OK.
I belong to Christ. I believe the Bible is the infallible word of God. This isn't about me. It's about God's truth, revealed through Scripture.

I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died and rose again on the third day. I believe that He is the only way to salvation.

Oh, so you're Catholic?
No. I'm not. Whatever gave you that idea?

Your description.

Seems you were 'taught' some things that aren't very Christian.
Such as?

Mr. Right believes, of course, and thinks he is part of the Godhead.

Why don't you stay on topic, and quit deflecting? I provided evidence that the Catholic faith is in direct opposition to what the Bible teaches. Why don't you try to refute it?

I wasn't aware that Baptists were taught to exult the subjective egos of individuals over the embrace of fellow Christians (and, one supposes, everyone else).

Please tell us in your own words what makes YOU a follower of Christ? What makes you a true Christian vs a nontrue Christian? How does one KNOW you or anyone is a Christian?

You sound like the Sanhedrin, accusing Jesus of being Beelzebub...

Happy Easter!
I am a Christian by the grace of God. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died and rose again on the third day. I believe that He is the only way to salvation. I believe that He paid the price of sin and that those who repent are children of God. What do you believe?
I don't believe any of that.

Forum List

Back