🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the Roman Catholic Church is NOT Christian!

Since you seem to be ignorant of the fact that Christians are not under old testament law anymore, I see no reason to continue this discussion. It would be like trying to explain algebra to a preschooler.
So the bible is not the infallible word of god. Fair enough.

Let's see you prove your faith in the infallible word of the Lawd.

Exodus 35:2

Exodus

Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.
Since you seem to be ignorant of the fact that Christians are not under old testament law anymore, I see no reason to continue this discussion. It would be like trying to explain algebra to a preschooler.
Then why do you believe in creation and the Garden of Eden if the OT is not to be used for Christians?
I said old testament LAW. Please go educate yourself.
We still practice the eye for an eye in this day and age, They do not practice cruel and unusual punishment in the US. If you are a Christian what makes you so mean and unhappy?

I realize that this may upset a lot of people, but it is the truth. If you value your soul, you will read this and come to your own conclusions.

The Roman Catholic Church is Not Christian
There is only 1 verse that makes a person a Christian, John 3:16.

whomsoever will, that's the essence of it all.

Jesus even showed us on the cross how easy it is to be saved. He saved the thief, no baptism needed, no time for good works, and a clear cut sinner. All saved for just believing.

So the bible is not the infallible word of god. Fair enough.
Gosh. If you say it, it must be true! How could I be so blind?

I realize that this may upset a lot of people, but it is the truth. If you value your soul, you will read this and come to your own conclusions.

Jesus even showed us on the cross how easy it is to be saved. He saved the thief, no baptism needed, no time for good works, and a clear cut sinner. All saved for just believing.
And repenting. There is no salvation without repentance.

Gosh. If you say it, it must be true! How could I be so blind?
You said it. You said god's law was false and did not apply. That's a part of the bible you've chosen to discard.
I said no such thing. Jesus fulfilled the law. We are no longer under the law. We are in the age of grace. This is explained in the Bible, if you cared to read it.

Let's review Gods favorite religions shall we?

1. Jewish. .....is there any doubt
2. Catholics......they got a pope don't they?
3. Black Churches......they got the best singing
4. Lutheran, Presbitarian, Methodist........can anyone tell them apart
5. Muslim......they do pray a lot after all

163. Baptist.........God thinks they are assholes

And repenting. There is no salvation without repentance.
Sure there is God does it whenever he feels like it...

I said no such thing. Jesus fulfilled the law. We are no longer under the law. We are in the age of grace. This is explained in the Bible, if you cared to read it.
So the word of god no longer applies, it is fallible.

I wasn't aware that Baptists were taught to exult the subjective egos of individuals over the embrace of fellow Christians (and, one supposes, everyone else).
Christians are told to spread the word. That's what I'm doing. I'm not exalting anyone. I'm simply telling the truth. Now. Can you refute anything from the article I posted?
You are not spreading the Good News, your testimony that you believe Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior and Redeemer.

You are, instead, attacking others.

Christians are not under the law of either Book: they are followers of Jesus.

Thank you. You'll find that when God wants the people to know something - to warn them about a false doctrine - wolves in sheep's clothing - He will send a second messenger to give the same warning. It's a confirmation. This is a very serious matter because Roman Catholicism is actually founded out of the original Babylonian Occult - you need to read The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop - which goes straight to the roots of Babylonian Occult (Satanism - child sacrifice - eating human flesh and drinking human blood) the history of Semiramis, Nimrod and Shem who was his great uncle - son of Noah who finally put him to death - the Semiramis took their "occult religion" underground - later on Constantine - who was a sun god worshipper (Tammuz son of Semiramis whom she married claiming he was the reincarnation of Nimrod) and used Semiramis as Mary and Tammuz as Jesus Christ (baby Jesus) to create Roman Catholicism. It is 100% Pagan through and through and the greatest enemy of Bible believing Christians and Jesus Christ. Their history from the beginning has been to put the Bible believing Christians (Protestants) and Jews to death. Pray for the Catholic people who have been deceived by coming into it through 2,3,4th,5th, generations. It's a sad fact that those who remain in Roman Catholicism after having been warned will find themselves in hell one day. No matter how many good works they have done. We are justified by faith (as Abraham was) not by works.
* note - you can get that book at Chick publications online - and the other book I highly recommend is Babylon Religion - How a Babylonian goddess became the Virgin Mary - by David W. Daniels - one more title - Is Alberto Rivera for Real? also available at Chick publications. The story of Alberto is also available there.

Jeri, please, we have been through this before, but you are stubborn, aren't you.

Alexander Hislop criticized the RC Church from his sinecure in the Free Church of Scotland. Jeri argues that "Their history from the beginning has been to put the Bible believing Christians (Protestants) and Jews to death" and members of the RC will go to hell.

In fact, they won't and neither will Jeri.

Jeri, please, we have been through this before, but you are stubborn, aren't you.

Alexander Hislop criticized the RC Church from his sinecure in the Free Church of Scotland. Jeri argues that "Their history from the beginning has been to put the Bible believing Christians (Protestants) and Jews to death" and members of the RC will go to hell.

We Jews both secular and religious laugh at people like jeri

We Jews both secular and religious laugh at people like jeri

I think Jeri transcends religion

All laugh at her lunacy

nothing amuses pagans more than 8 pages of christians fighting over who is the true christian ......lol......

281_Fascism.jpg

Forum List

Back