🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the Roman Catholic Church is NOT Christian!

Isn't it sad that not a single person has tried to refute a single thing from the article I posted? Anyone care to try? Anyone at all.

The article means nothing: Christians saying other Christians are not Christians. Mr. Right, the reaction is that the OP prima facie is simply not valid.

Isn't it sad that not a single person has tried to refute a single thing from the article I posted? Anyone care to try? Anyone at all.

I already proved the Catholics were the preeminent Christian religion

The article means nothing: Christians saying other Christians are not Christians. Mr. Right, the reaction is that the OP prima facie is simply not valid.
So, you can't refute it. I accept your surrender.

My description is based on the word of God. The Catholic faith is not.
You don't belong to organization, other than the Church of Mr. Right, and you decry the RC. You seem engaged in self worship. OK.
I belong to Christ. I believe the Bible is the infallible word of God. This isn't about me. It's about God's truth, revealed through Scripture.
That's nice. For you. But once again, you show us that a primary tenet of your christianity is an attempt to control the gate, as it were.....telling people who and who is not christian. Not your call.

You don't belong to organization, other than the Church of Mr. Right, and you decry the RC. You seem engaged in self worship. OK.
I belong to Christ. I believe the Bible is the infallible word of God. This isn't about me. It's about God's truth, revealed through Scripture.
That's nice. For you. But once again, you show us that a primary tenet of your christianity is an attempt to control the gate, as it were.....telling people who and who is not christian. Not your call.
Nope. I'm simply exposing a lie. That lie is that the Catholic Church is christian. It is not. It's teachings are not Biblical.

Nope. I'm simply exposing a lie. That lie is that the Catholic Church is christian. It is not. It's teachings are not Biblical.

Whether "its teachings are biblical" or not has nothing to do with whether the RCC is Christian.
Your hissyfit that "that religion over there doesn't teach what I like" is pathetically irrelevant.

I hate to break it to all the Christians reading this, but no matter how much you realize the RCC is the Beast out of "the sea" (i.e. Rome) and no matter what sect or how much seperation between you and the founding church, you still took it's bait of that forbidden idol.
You admit the church fabricated the imacculate image of Mary and appeased the pagan cultures to create a one world religion, but fail to notice they did the same thing in creating the image of Jesus. Even though you were warned about this deception, and your sect teaches the RCC was the adversary/deceiver/great liar you still manage to borrow it's greatest deception, the idol itself/ that same false prophet you teach Rome would use to deceive even the elect.

This is a troll thread.
How is it a troll thread? Do you even know what a troll thread is? I noticed that everyone is avoiding debate. All they do is attack me instead of trying to refute what I posted. Would you care to try?

It is a lie to you....Not your call.

This is a troll thread.
How is it a troll thread? Do you even know what a troll thread is? I noticed that everyone is avoiding debate. All they do is attack me instead of trying to refute what I posted. Would you care to try?

It's the equivalent of declaring "broccoli is not a vegetable" because you don't like broccoli, that's how.

Or the equivalent of whining "waaah-- the New York Mets are not a baseball team because they won't put their batting order together like I want!" :eusa_boohoo:

It is a lie according to the Bible. I have presented evidence for this. Would you care to try to refute it?

It is a lie according to the Bible. I have presented evidence for this. Would you care to try to refute it?

Look - it's a simple test. Does the religion in question hold that Christ is the Redeemer?

Shintoism ... No. Not Christian.
Jainism....... No. Not Christian.
Presbyterianism........ Yes. Christian.
Roman Catholicism... Yes. Christian.

This concludes the test. Now put your paper down, pass your pencil to the right, and quit being a moron.

Forum List

Back