🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the Roman Catholic Church is NOT Christian!

Then logically neither are protestants.

after all you can't reform a non Christian church into a Christian one.

all the more reason to look to the restoration

My description is based on the word of God. The Catholic faith is not.
You don't belong to organization, other than the Church of Mr. Right, and you decry the RC. You seem engaged in self worship. OK.
I belong to Christ. I believe the Bible is the infallible word of God. This isn't about me. It's about God's truth, revealed through Scripture.
That's nice. For you. But once again, you show us that a primary tenet of your christianity is an attempt to control the gate, as it were.....telling people who and who is not christian. Not your call.
Nope. I'm simply exposing a lie. That lie is that the Catholic Church is christian. It is not. It's teachings are not Biblical.
You do not comprehend that being a Biblitarian is not being a Christian, merely an idolater only.

An active LDS member, and a true Christian, an acquaintance of mine, wrote this about the LDS Church and its protestations. It applies to all organizations and their dogma. How appropriate to post it this day.

· I don’t need the church to be true – I just need it to be good.

· I don’t need the church to be right, I need it to be just.

· I don’t need it to be pure, I just need it to be honest.

· I don’t need to hear how great the church is, I need to hear how glorious is our Lord and Savior, Jesus.

· I don’t even need it to be liberal – I just need it to be kind and inclusive.

· I don’t need the church to give me all of the answers, I simply need it to hear my questions.

· I don’t need the church’s judgement, I need its acceptance.

Will not even one of you cowards debate what was posted? Just one. You're avoiding it like the plague. Can any of you refute anything in the article I posted? Just one thing.

Will not even one of you cowards debate what was posted? Just one. You're avoiding it like the plague. Can any of you refute anything in the article I posted? Just one thing.
Well, it boils down to this:
  • You are not an authority on this.
  • The OP fails on its face.
  • The great majority will not engage your religious jingoism.

It isn't necessary. If you come on here and post "the sky is green" and back it up by linking to (or creating yourself) some website that also says "the sky is green", that doesn't make the sky turn green. Just as if the Emperor walks around naked, but believes he's sporting some fancy new invisible threads, that doesn't make him "clothed". It makes him delusional.

So you kicked the tires on Catholicism and didn't like the ride. So move on already to something you do like. Who the hell is forcing you to be Catholic? We did away with that around here when we started this country. You can choose whatever religion you like -- take advantage of that and quit whining about ones you're not even part of.

More likely, it means you can't refute it. If it fails so obviously, then it should be easy for you to tell me why. Why don't you do that?

More likely, it means you can't refute it. If it fails so obviously, then it should be easy for you to tell me why. Why don't you do that?
Only in the head of a religious jingoist would that make sense. Happy Easter, Mr. right.

You have been told why, so, as all the immorally stubborn on this Board have learned, you don't get "just once more."

You have been told why, so, as all the immorally stubborn on this Board have learned, you don't get "just once more."
So you're just declaring yourself the winner, grabbing your marbles and going home. Lol.

I realize that this may upset a lot of people, but it is the truth. If you value your soul, you will read this and come to your own conclusions.

The Roman Catholic Church is Not Christian

Nonsense. Of course it is Christian.

The OP: What a silly waste of electrons.
Then you should have no problem showing me how what I posted is wrong.

I didn't read your silly post and I couldn't give much of a hoot about anything you said in support of the absurd thesis.

Christians (you should learn) are those who believe that Jesus is and was the Son of God. They seek to follow His teachings.

Catholics believe that Jesus is and was the Son of God. Catholics seek to follow His teachings.

Ergo, Catholics are Christians.

I realize that this may upset a lot of people, but it is the truth. If you value your soul, you will read this and come to your own conclusions.

I didn't read your silly post and I couldn't give much of a hoot about anything you said in support of the absurd thesis.

Christians (you should learn) are those who believe that Jesus is and was the Son of God. They seek to follow His teachings.

Catholics believe that Jesus is and was the Son of God. Catholics seek to follow His teachings.

No. Catholics are all about earning their way to heaven through good works. They believe that the pope is infallible. They believe that the only way to heaven is through the church. All of these contradict the Bible.

No. Catholics are all about earning their way to heaven through good works. They believe that the pope is infallible. They believe that the only way to heaven is through the church. All of these contradict the Bible.

Entirely irrelevant.

Does Catholicism teach that Christ is the son-o-god, redeemer and all that primitive sacrificial stuff, yes or no?

If the answer is "yes" (and it is), then it's by definition Christian. That's all there is to it, full stop, world without end, amen.

You don't get to redefine the New York Mets as "not-a-baseball-team" because they aren't using the pitcher you want them to use.

Forum List

Back