🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the Roman Catholic Church is NOT Christian!

I wasn't aware that Baptists were taught to exult the subjective egos of individuals over the embrace of fellow Christians (and, one supposes, everyone else).
Christians are told to spread the word. That's what I'm doing. I'm not exalting anyone. I'm simply telling the truth. Now. Can you refute anything from the article I posted?

Please tell us in your own words what makes YOU a follower of Christ? What makes you a true Christian vs a nontrue Christian? How does one KNOW you or anyone is a Christian?

You sound like the Sanhedrin, accusing Jesus of being Beelzebub...

Happy Easter!
I am a Christian by the grace of God. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died and rose again on the third day. I believe that He is the only way to salvation. I believe that He paid the price of sin and that those who repent are children of God. What do you believe?
I don't believe any of that.
Then you are not a Christian.

Please tell us in your own words what makes YOU a follower of Christ? What makes you a true Christian vs a nontrue Christian? How does one KNOW you or anyone is a Christian?

You sound like the Sanhedrin, accusing Jesus of being Beelzebub...

Happy Easter!
I am a Christian by the grace of God. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died and rose again on the third day. I believe that He is the only way to salvation. I believe that He paid the price of sin and that those who repent are children of God. What do you believe?
I don't believe any of that.
Then you are not a Christian.

Correct.

I was raised as a Baptist.

So you're a Christian even though some might accuse you of being a Protestant who worships John instead of God. OK.
God is the only one who is worthy of my worship.

So you don't accept how other people might present your faith in a manner you find inaccurate?
I accept only what the Bible teaches.

Which one? Can you read Aramaic?

I realize that this may upset a lot of people, but it is the truth. If you value your soul, you will read this and come to your own conclusions.

The Roman Catholic Church is Not Christian

If it wasn't for the Roman Catholic Church you wouldn't have "Christian".
Really? Christianity existed before the Catholic church.

Do you know what the word "catholic" means?
How is that even relevant? And I'm still waiting for you to refute something from the article.

So you're a Christian even though some might accuse you of being a Protestant who worships John instead of God. OK.

So you don't accept how other people might present your faith in a manner you find inaccurate?

I don't need to. Ever hear of something called a Bible dictionary? There are other resources that are available too.

I don't need to. ...

hmmmm

Seems like the OP would benefit from hearing the Pope's Easter address.

I have a problem with those who pervert the truth. And I'm still waiting for you to stop deflecting and address the article. Can you refute any of it?

I belong to Christ. I believe the Bible is the infallible word of God. This isn't about me. It's about God's truth, revealed through Scripture.
Rubbish. You may believe bits of it you've picked out here and there while discarding the rest.

I belong to Christ. I believe the Bible is the infallible word of God. This isn't about me. It's about God's truth, revealed through Scripture.
Rubbish. You may believe bits of it you've picked out here and there while discarding the rest.
And you know this, how? Are you a mindreader? And not one person has addressed the information I posted. Did you even read it?

And you know this, how? Are you a mindreader? And not one person has addressed the information I posted. Did you even read it?
Well if you think it is okay to sell your daughter into slavery I apologise, you do believe all of it.

No, I didn't read any of it, there is enough barking mad literature around without having this added to the stock.

Let's see you prove your faith in the infallible word of the Lawd.

Exodus 35:2

Exodus

Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.

Well if you think it is okay to sell your daughter into slavery I apologise, you do believe all of it.

No, I didn't read any of it, there is enough barking mad literature around without having this added to the stock.
That means that you would rather look like an idiot, responding to something that you didn't even read. Good job.

That means that you would rather look like an idiot, responding to something that you didn't even read. Good job.
I didn't respond to your link, I responded to your profession of belief in the bible as the word of god. I agree I'm an idiot for doing so as you are barking mad, you profess a belief anyone working on the Sabbath should be put to death.

Exodus

Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.
Since you seem to be ignorant of the fact that Christians are not under old testament law anymore, I see no reason to continue this discussion. It would be like trying to explain algebra to a preschooler.

Exodus

Since you seem to be ignorant of the fact that Christians are not under old testament law anymore, I see no reason to continue this discussion. It would be like trying to explain algebra to a preschooler.
Then why do you believe in creation and the Garden of Eden if the OT is not to be used for Christians?

Exodus

Then why do you believe in creation and the Garden of Eden if the OT is not to be used for Christians?
I said old testament LAW. Please go educate yourself.

Forum List

Back