The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

Pro life and pro Trump? How could those two values possibly go together? Trumps lies and his war on vaccines and masks resulted in almost a million deaths. Even conservatively he has a direct connection to at least half of those and the body count continues because folks put their trust in a fuckin' monster. So, take your indignation about women's choice and stuff it where the sun refuses to shine.
And he personally paid for at least 7 abortions for his mistresses and one night stands.

So says a guy who is trying to extort large amounts of money of an alleged event 54 years ago, for which no one is alive to rebut.
And we are supposed to take that as proof of something?

And now, let's talk about atheism. 100 million murdered in the last century by atheists. Your turn.
You 'disgusted' by that?
See....you support the pedophile priests over their victims and the law. That says it all.

Four of those women are pretty good looking. You have to also consider the leftwing media, and I know this for a fact, when they go to a conservative rally, they photo the most unattractive person they can find, and when they cover leftwing movements, they search for the most attractive participant. It's all intended, of course, to paint a picture for the public.
Haha, what an insane post. *Cuckoo*

Incredible that people still think others get addicted by choice.
Also that religious folk are significantly less susceptible than atheists / agnostics in general. Life is generally hazardous whereas substance abuse tends to be complex. In religious discussions most variables are glancingly considered if at all. Family wealth and stability, community strength and support, school quality, religious bias involved in business decisions including employment, etc. A typical Mormon, for example, clearly consumes far less alcohol than our average U.S. citizen. She is also far wealthier due to the entire community being so insular while reportedly supportive and generous internally. But money tends to corrupt everything eventually. I've always found the Amish most admirable, yet would still far rather see than be one.

Last edited:
Carlin had the ability to make me laugh. And think. But I found him to be a bit too much of a nihilist. Jokes about decay and entropy just weren’t striking my funny bone.

Then he croaked.

Well, let's recap, shall we?
If you think addiction is a "choice"...you're pretty ignorant.

Also that religious folk are significantly less susceptible than atheists / agnostics in general. Life is generally hazardous whereas substance abuse tends to be complex. In religious discussions most variables are glancingly considered if at all. Family wealth and stability, community strength and support, school quality, religious bias involved in business decisions including employment, etc. A typical Mormon, for example, clearly consumes far less alcohol than our average U.S. citizen. She is also far wealthier due to the entire community being so insular while reportedly supportive and generous internally. But money tends to corrupt everything eventually. I've always found the Amish most admirable, yet would still far rather see than be one.

A sawbuck says I'm more educated than you.
You clearly are not. Your grasp of basic logic seems to be nonexistent, as is your relationship with modern scientific knowledge.

You also retain primitive bigotry and racism that educated people typically leave behind, unless the also leave their education behind.

Blind test, I would put your year of existence as somewhere in the 19th century. At the latest.

You clearly are not. Your grasp of basic logic seems to be nonexistent, as is your relationship with modern scientific knowledge.

You also retain primitive bigotry and racism that educated people typically leave behind, unless the also leave their education behind.

Blind test, I would put your year of existence as somewhere in the 19th century. At the latest.
I have a degree in math from a land grant university. What do you have?

Forum List

Back