The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

Well said. Although I do believe many people do treat Carlin like some sort of guru, and that that is a dangerous thing.
NFBW !? wrote: It was more dangerous for millions of Iraqis back in March 2003 when DIck Cheney was a guru to you and you bought his BS Mashmont on MUSLIM WMD gonna kill Christians and you defied Pope John Paul II and urged Bush to find WMD by bombing and killing Iraqis for Red White n Blue Jesus.

You cannot atone for your 2003 sin by putting it on ignore. God knows you failed him when you of all people should have known better. The atheists and your Holy Father in Rome knew better. OBAMA kNEW BETTER. George Carlin damn well knew better. 22FEB23-POST#0241

Last edited:
I often wonder if the Left would cancel him today

They hate everyone, even their own.

Something tells me Carlin would change his tune on the global warming hoax. These kind of guys are only 'prinicipled' until it hurts their careers. His fan base was mostly nutso leftwing

Last edited:
Something tells me Carlin would change his tune on the global warming hoax. These kind of guys are only 'prinicipled' until it hurts their careers.
It's hard to say. Would he cower to them and apologize or get cancelled?

We will never know.

It's hard to say. Would he cower to them and apologize or get cancelled?

We will never know.
Rare is the performer or corporation that doesn't kowtow to the leftwing nuts. So many cave. I think of coward Drew Brees. Said he wouldn't take a knee because of his relatives who served in the military. He completely backtracked on that so he would get his analyst job.

Come to think of it, maybe Carlin was more like Maher. A libertarian type. Maybe he would have gone against both sides.

Last edited:
You cannot atone for your 2003 sin by putting it on ignore. God knows you failed him when you of all people should have known better. The atheists and your Holy Father in Rome knew better. OBAMA kNEW BETTER. George Carlin damn well knew better. 22FEB23-POST#0241
And here we have Mashmont going on and on about the speck of George Carlin’s moral choices while ignoring the log of Mashmont ‘s moral choice to kill hundreds of thousands of viable human beings in an unnecessary war.

Rare is the performer or corporation that doesn't kowtow to the leftwing nuts. So many cave. I think of coward Drew Brees. Said he wouldn't take a knee because of his relatives who served in the military. He completely backtracked on that so he would get his analyst job.

Come to think of it, maybe Carlin was more like Maher. A libertarian type. Maybe he would have gone against both sides.
So much hatred for anyone who doesn't share your delusional principles. Corporations are lefties? Where the fuck did you come up with that one? Talk about projection! Stop speaking in tongues and get a sense of humor. That's one of the tenets of the religious right, being so uptight that ya couldn't drive a needle up your behind with a sledge hammer.

Something tells me Carlin would change his tune on the global warming hoax. These kind of guys are only 'prinicipled' until it hurts their careers. His fan base was mostly nutso leftwing
It's too late on global warming anyways.....We are starting to reap what we sowed.

It's too late on global warming anyways.....We are starting to reap what we sowed.
It's too late? Good. Then why does the leftwing want to extract billions more dollars for the phony Green New Deal?

Carlin was hilarious in the 70s, maybe even into the 80s.
After that, he became a very bitter, hateful ranting old man... who wasn't funny anymore.

You seem humorless, amigo. All your posts reek of anger.
That's because I have reason to be angry. I don't make up demons of whole cloth the way you do. I see the real ones. Geo Carlin isn't a threat to anybody. But your gods and the big orange one whom you pray to is an existential threat to our country. See, we have to save our anger for those worthy of it, not just try to be the feelings police like you clowns.

Forum List

Back