The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

Waters is horrible. She blatantly called for violence against those she disagrees with. She should have been expelled from Congress. But the leftwing media didn't even raise an eyebrow over it.

Why is this woman even in Congress? She might be qualified to be a cleaning lady. Not much more.
You girls love Cawthorne tho, don't you?

He had his issues. But he was also one of the most influential comedians of our time. From his albums, to his standup routines, to his writings, and even his case before the US Supreme Court, he was an amazing and very intelligent man.

I am still laughing at your hypocrisy. You post "Waaaa. It's somebody else's fault I'm a druggie!", and then want to blame Carlin for people's own choices and mistakes? Ridiculous.
It's reasonable to assume bad people can have influence on others. But you want to deny drug addicts ANY responsibility for their own decisions.

Translation: boredtoseeya simply doesn’t get it.
Oh look...
1645642327777.png

Does that black woman contribute anything to society? People on welfare who don't file tax returns should not get a vote, IMHO.

Every US Citizen over the legal age and not barred because of other reasons, gets a vote. Once again you want to subvert the US Constitution for your own agenda.

You girls love Cawthorne tho, don't you?
I'm a man, hon. Can't you feel the testosterone? But it looks like Cawthorne was just another victim of made-up charges, leftwing dirty tricks. like Kavanaugh was.

It's reasonable to assume bad people can have influence on others. But you want to deny drug addicts ANY responsibility for their own decisions.

Perhaps. But if you hold one to blame for their own lives, you should do the same for all. Carlin did not force anyone to do anything. Yet, you want to blame him. Drug dealers will do anything they can to get someone addicted to their drugs, but you want all the blame on the individual.

Free will is a scary thing to people like you.

I don’t require more proof that you lack any sense of humor. Repeating the same thing over and over, as you do, is additional proof. Especially when it wasn’t even mildly humorous the first few times.

How’s your weight loss coming along? Down that first half ton, yet? 🥱

Every US Citizen over the legal age and not barred because of other reasons, gets a vote. Once again you want to subvert the US Constitution for your own agenda.
Yeah, that law needs changed. Leeches with no skin in the game who don't file returns should not be allowed to vote.
I don't know for sure, but the colored lady in that video seems like an example of this.

I don’t require more proof that you lack any sense of humor. Repeating the same thing over and over, as you do, is additional proof. Especially when it wasn’t even mildly humorous the first few times.

How’s your weight loss coming along? Down that first half ton, yet? 🥱
What are you talking about? Oh, right............................trump trash. That explains it. How'd that Romney win in 2012 come along?
1645642541547.png

Yeah, that law needs changed. Leeches with no skin in the game who don't file returns should not be allowed to vote.
I don't know for sure, but the colored lady in that video seems like an example of this.
And there we have it, folks. This girl, Mashmouth, wants to take the vote away from American citizens.

You go ahead and try to amend the US Constitution to that effect. Must pay taxes to vote. Hmmm, is there a minimum amount? How about only land owners can vote? Or maybe only the independently wealthy can vote? Perhaps you want a religious test to vote?

Your kind always wants more control.

Perhaps. But if you hold one to blame for their own lives, you should do the same for all. Carlin did not force anyone to do anything. Yet, you want to blame him. Drug dealers will do anything they can to get someone addicted to their drugs, but you want all the blame on the individual.

Free will is a scary thing to people like you.
Somebody implied drug addicts don't bear any responsibility for their actions. I disagreed. But no one can disagree bad apples can harm impressionable kids like Carlin has done.

You go ahead and try to amend the US Constitution to that effect. Must pay taxes to vote. Hmmm, is there a minimum amount? How about only land owners can vote? Or maybe only the independently wealthy can vote? Perhaps you want a religious test to vote?

Your kind always wants more control.
If she wants to go back to the "good ole' days" she'll cut herself out of the vote since women couldn't vote before 1920.

Forum List

Back