The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

Yep. You’re still the epitome of liberal “humor.” Non existent and ancient and repetitive.

But at least you’re keeping Omar the Tartan Tent Maker fully employed. Must set you back huge amounts of cash per kilt.
View attachment 605568
Good for you, though, boredtoseeya. It looks like you did manage to lose a LOT of weight.
Poor Liarbility..................we know what your word is worth after you swore you'd leave USMB forever if Romney lost in 2012.
1645643276469.png

I'll last longer than you, grandpa.

Yes, I am a Grandpa. Last longer? Possibly. But staying alive is not the same as winning this fight. And my children and grandchildren will stand against such totalitarianism and theocracy too.

Do you actually think you will ever have the numbers for the amendments you want? And those amendments seem to be adding up.

1) Remove the 1st amendment
2) Make Xtianity the official religion
3) Change the qualifications to vote.
4) Overturn Roe v. Wade

You'll never have the numbers for one of those, much less the whole bunch.

Yes, I am a Grandpa. Last longer? Possibly. But staying alive is not the same as winning this fight. And my children and grandchildren will stand against such totalitarianism and theocracy too.

Do you actually think you will ever have the numbers for the amendments you want? And those amendments seem to be adding up.

1) Remove the 1st amendment
2) Make Xtianity the official religion
3) Change the qualifications to vote.
4) Overturn Roe v. Wade

You'll never have the numbers for one of those, much less the whole bunch.
I bet she's pro-Putin too.

Think about it. How is it fair for non-producers to have a say in what happens to high-producers' taxes?

The taxes come from Congress. And Congress is elected by all the people.

Fair? How fair is it that some are born to poverty while others are born with a silver spoon in their mouth?

What is fair is to let every citizen who is of age vote. And it will continue that way.

The taxes come from Congress. And Congress is elected by all the people.

Fair? How fair is it that some are born to poverty while others are born with a silver spoon in their mouth?

What is fair is to let every citizen who is of age vote. And it will continue that way.
There you go again, denying people of having personal responsibility. Just like with the drug addiction.
But if that colored woman in the video is on welfare and doesn't file a tax return, she ought not be allowed to vote the same as a high-contributing 1%-er.

There you go again, denying people of having personal responsibility. Just like with the drug addiction.
But if that colored woman in the video is on welfare and doesn't file a tax return, she ought not be allowed to vote the same as a high-contributing 1%-er.

No, I am not denying personal responsibility. You are the one doing that. You claim George Carlin is responsible for other people's choices.

The problem with you and your ilk is that you refuse to tolerate any opinion but your own. If someone does not believe or act the way you think they should, you want the gov't to punish them. You want YOUR values enforced by the gov't, but refuse to accept anyone else's values.

You are a hypocrite. You are a fascist. And what you want will never come to pass in this country.

Being able to vote is not dependent on wealth.

Poor Liarbility..................we know what your word is worth after you swore you'd leave USMB forever if Romney lost in 2012. View attachment 605572
Poor boredtoseeya. No. As you know — but refuse to admit because you remain a HUGE FAT liar — is that I made a bet. But the only other party to the bet was given the heave ho before that election. Therefore: no bet.

In any case, you remain the liar. The only question here is whether you’ve lost that first 500 pounds yet?

Say hi to Omar the Tartan Tent Maker.

No, I am not denying personal responsibility. You are the one doing that. You claim George Carlin is responsible for other people's choices.

The problem with you and your ilk is that you refuse to tolerate any opinion but your own. If someone does not believe or act the way you think they should, you want the gov't to punish them. You want YOUR values enforced by the gov't, but refuse to accept anyone else's values.

You are a hypocrite. You are a fascist. And what you want will never come to pass in this country.
Yes, I think the government should uphold Christian values and not atheist values. I've done a thread on that.

Being able to vote is not dependent on wealth.
It's not a matter of wealth; it's a matter of simple contribution. Does someone file a tax return? If not, they're not participating. They shouldn't have a say. If they didn't, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in today.

It's not a matter of wealth; it's a matter of simple contribution. Does someone file a tax return? If not, they're not participating. They shouldn't have a say. If they didn't, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in today.
There is a problem with that as GW Bush caused millions of Americans to lose their jobs, so they shouldn't be able to vote neo-Cons out of office?

Yes, I think the government should uphold Christian values and not atheist values. I've done a thread on that.

Yes, you did. And it was soundly dismissed by both conservatives and liberals. What you think is simply wrong.

Yes, you did. And it was soundly dismissed by both conservatives and liberals. What you think is simply wrong.
The irreligious folks didn't like it, that's for sure. They don't want to let go of their power.

Perhaps that woman, who you assume is on welfare, is raising children and instilling in them good values and keeping them in school. Maybe she lost her spouse in a war, and the bills piled up. Maybe she has a health issue. The point is you do not know. You simply want to condemn her as having no value based on either her politics or her skin color. Either is despicable.

There is a problem with that as GW Bush caused millions of Americans to lose their jobs, so they shouldn't be able to vote neo-Cons out of office?
Even if people lose their jobs, they still file a tax return. It's the freeloaders who never file a return I'm talking about.

The irreligious folks didn't like it, that's for sure. They don't want to let go of their power.

There were numerous posters ridiculing you in that thread. Many of them are people of faith and are serious conservatives. But you choose to ignore that fact.

Perhaps that woman, who you assume is on welfare, is raising children and instilling in them good values and keeping them in school. Maybe she lost her spouse in a war, and the bills piled up. Maybe she has a health issue. The point is you do not know. You simply want to condemn her as having no value based on either her politics or her skin color. Either is despicable.
I said I didn't know her, that I was only talking about her if she was on welfare and didn't file. Just by her attitude, my hunch is that she is a taker and not a giver.

Forum List

Back