The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

You people believe your own lies. President Trump is maybe the most gifted man in America this century. Self-made billionaire in business, highly successful TV show, pulled off the biggest election upset in history and against a formidable GOP field. At one point was given a 9% chance of winning.
Then maybe you two should get a room.

He wanted to keep the economy open during COVID.
That is a lie Remember this;
That’s not true. TrumpQ briefly took credit for shutting things down to save 2 million lives.

Dying on Airplanes

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing

Issued on: April 1, 2020

THE PRESIDENT: It says 100- to 200,000. Anything — it’s a lot of people, right? It’s a lot of people.
Well, you didn’t ask the other question. What would have happened — because this is the question that I’ve been asking Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx for a long time, and they’ve been working on this for a long time.

The question is: What would have happened if we did nothing? Because there was a group that said, “Let’s just ride it out. Let’s ride it out.” What would have happened? And that number comes in at 1.5 to 1.6 million people, up to 2.2 and even beyond. So that’s 2.2 million people would have died if we did nothing, if we just carried on our life.

Now, I don’t think that would have been possible because you would have had people dying all over the place. This would not have been a normal life. How many people have even seen anybody die? You would have seen people dying on airplanes. You would have been seeing people dying in hotel lobbies. You would’ve seen death all over.

So I think, from a practical standpoint, that couldn’t have been carried out too far. But — but if you — if you did nothing, on the higher side, the number would be 2.2 and maybe even more, and on the lower side, 1.6 million people.

You people believe your own lies. President Trump is maybe the most gifted man in America this century. Self-made billionaire in business, highly successful TV show, pulled off the biggest election upset in history and against a formidable GOP field. At one point was given a 9% chance of winning.

Self-made?? How much did his father give him to start him off?

Yes, I think the government should uphold Christian values and not atheist values. I've done a thread on that.
How about Sunni values or Shiite values or Buddhist values? No good? Just YOUR values count? That's some ego you've got there Holy one. Like I've said before, hypocrisy, thy name is Christianity.

Yeah, when you stop being a purveyor of autocratic lies from a madman. Trump's whole life is a giant Bullshit story. The fact that you buy into the nonsense is hilarious to me.
And you buy into what? Depends Biden's wet diaper?

How about Sunni values or Shiite values or Buddhist values? No good? Just YOUR values count? That's some ego you've got there Holy one. Like I've said before, hypocrisy, thy name is Christianity.
Yes. I said Christian values. Not Muslim values. And certainly not your atheist values that cause people to get murdered and lose all freedoms. Boy, you people don't want to give up that control, do you?

Actually, yes. Plurality voting and the two-party system have our country in a downward spiral, electing shittier and shittier leaders every cycle.
You changed the subject. Which part of my statement was wrong in post #359?

From what we know.....it's not a good thing for you to be putting out these pictures of yourself and trying to present them as someone else. No wonder you are having health issues.
Your reply seems to imply that you feel a need to project. Hey. Don’t be too alarmed. I did conceal your face. You are really straining the fabric of your tartan tent kilt.

Why is anyone concerned with George Carlin? He's been dead since 2008, almost 14 years!
Theyre concerned about George Carlin because George Carlin called our government out on all the b******* it's still doing now. And they want to demonize him because they know that that will make people second-guess reality and buy into the bogus explanations they're giving us all in the media right now.

As I say, his instincts are flawless.

That’s Trump, not Pope Francis? Right?

From my personal perspective, the RCC offers steady unwavering guidance on the best way to live.

Unless Trump’s instincts give us the real best way to live from his personal relationship with Jesus Christ and Vladimir Putin the Orthodox Russian Christian.

The partnership of Pope Francis with the global Left grew even tighter after COVID emerged. Pope Francis eagerly seconded calls for a “Great Reset” in the name of COVID.

“We cannot return to the false securities of the political and economic systems we had before the crisis,” Pope Francis wrote. “We need economies that give to all access to the fruits of creation, to the basic needs of life: to land, lodging and labor.” Pope Francis was so excited about the prospect of an emboldened leftism in the wake of COVID that he tweeted out Joe Biden’s slogan: “build back better.” Never mind that Biden’s conception of building back better includes abortion, assaults on the traditional family, and the promotion of transgenderism.

From my personal perspective, the RCC offers steady unwavering guidance on the best way to live.

Last edited:
No, it is factual information.

When you are given millions by your father, you are not "self-made".
Trump said his dad loaned him $1 million. The left says he loaned him $14 million. A loan is not a gift. But lets say he DID give him the $1 million or even $14 million. Trump became a multi-billionaire. Nobody gave him that kind of money. Your claim is asinine.
What if your dad loaned you $1000 and you made $2.5 million with it. Would you say because of that loan you were NOT a self-made millionaire? Because that's the same ratio as Trump.

Forum List

Back