The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

Somebody implied drug addicts don't bear any responsibility for their actions. I disagreed. But no one can disagree bad apples can harm impressionable kids like Carlin has done.

Carlin, if anything, taught people to think for themselves. I can see why that would scare you. Maybe you can get Carlin's books, videos and recordings banned. Have a burning to save the masses.

If she wants to go back to the "good ole' days" she'll cut herself out of the vote since women couldn't vote before 1920.
So you mean you've stalked me because you thought I was a woman? But you're a woman too. AH I'm getting the picture!

If she wants to go back to the "good ole' days" she'll cut herself out of the vote since women couldn't vote before 1920.

Like others of his ilk, he just comes to bitch and moan. He knows the amendments that he wants for the US Constitution will never happen.

Sure. Illegals shouldn't vote either. Neither should non-contributors. That only makes sense.

Illegals are not US Citizens. But every US Citizen over the legal age gets a vote (as long as they have not been convicted of a felony or renounced their citizenship).

Illegals are not US Citizens. But every US Citizen over the legal age gets a vote (as long as they have not been convicted of a felony or renounced their citizenship).
Think about it. How is it fair for non-producers to have a say in what happens to high-producers' taxes?

Yeah....you're wasting your time. I'm not a chick, so not remotely interested that way. Besides, I'm married.
1645643144237.png
Riiiiiiiiight

What are you talking about? Oh, right............................trump trash. That explains it. How'd that Romney win in 2012 come along? View attachment 605556
Yep. You’re still the epitome of liberal “humor.” Non existent and ancient and repetitive.

But at least you’re keeping Omar the Tartan Tent Maker fully employed. Must set you back huge amounts of cash per kilt.
259657B7-C906-4DEE-B3BE-AD2E6B46B6F0.jpeg

Good for you, though, boredtoseeya. It looks like you did manage to lose a LOT of weight.

Forum List

Back