The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party

Hmmm, what flag did those old timey racist Democrats wave about?

Oh, yeah. The Confederate flag!

Who waves that flag about today under the same causes?

Yeah. The same right wingers as yesterday and always.

Retards.

PTBW doesn't believe all this shit. Nobody is that clueless. He is just pulling your chain....
You are historically illiterate if you think what I am saying is in any way remotely wrong.

You can provide all the facts in the world and those brain-dead dedicated members of this party will claim they are lies. Or, “this was all in the past.” So, if you don't want to know the truth, just pass on by.

196480_5_.png

One of the most vivid examples of collusion between the KKK and Democratic Party was when Democrat Senator Wade Hampton ran for the governorship of South Carolina in 1876. The Klan put into action a battle plan to help Democrats win, stating: “Every Democrat must feel honor bound to control the vote of at least one Negro by intimidation…. Democrats must go in as large numbers…and well-armed.” An issue of Harper’s Weekly that same year illustrated this mindset with a depiction of two white Democrats standing next to a black man while pointing a gun at him. At the bottom of the depiction is a caption that reads: “Of Course He Wants To Vote The Democratic Ticket!”

Full story with links @ Articles: The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party
You aren't fooling anyone, and are probably pissing off every black person who reads it and sees right through you.

Those Democratic racists you morons always have to go back more than half a century to find were right wingers. You see, beside being racists, they believed in Jesus, small government, gun rights, low taxes, oppressing minorities under the pretense of "states rights", and hated commies. Sound familiar? They were the WHOLE BAG, not just racists.

Apparently that common knowledge has been kept secret from YOU!

And they are Republicans now. Just ask the next guy you see waving or wearing a Confederate flag, retard.

349b29j.jpg

nxw42c.jpg

Pigs%20in%20a%20blanket_zps2ohnwrw1.png

Can any contemporary Republican answer a simple question? Has political party identity always coincided with political ideology?

Have Republicans always been Conservative as some believe Democrats have always been Liberal?

Can any contemporary Conservative rationalize the Lineralism of Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt?
Can any Democrat tell me how Lincoln was a liberal in today's context?

Can any Democrat rationalize how they can claim bible thumping zealots as liberals while they insist much more secular Republicans of today are "wing nuts" who want a theocracy and sympathize with ISIS?
Lincoln fought a civil,war to preserve the union and the federal.government.

And what Liberal is claiming Bible Thumping zealots as their own?
All of you are.

Bible thumping zealots were the mainstream until almost the 1900s when state governments were forced to be secular.
Lincoln was a bible thumper that would make Jerry Falwell bored of the Bible and he was the fucking President.
The difference is Lincoln relied on God while Falwell used God as a truncheon to threaten and intimidate.

Can any contemporary Republican answer a simple question? Has political party identity always coincided with political ideology?

Have Republicans always been Conservative as some believe Democrats have always been Liberal?

Can any contemporary Conservative rationalize the Lineralism of Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt?
One thing we can be sure of........Democrats have always been on the wrong....if not the bad side of history.
They can't get what they want done without dishonesty and trickery.
A Democrat fought and won World War II. A Democrat passed and signed the most important civil rights legislation since reconstruction. A Democrat gave us Social Security and another Democrat gave us Medicare. A Democrat found and killed Osama bin Laden and another Democrat gave us the G.I.Bill.

Where's that 'bad side of histotry'?
Most of those things were not good in any way considering how they were used shortly afterwards.

And btw, Obama didn't find shit and sure as hell didn't kill shit.

Can any Democrat rationalize how they can claim bible thumping zealots as liberals while they insist much more secular Republicans of today are "wing nuts" who want a theocracy and sympathize with ISIS?

All of you are.

Bible thumping zealots were the mainstream until almost the 1900s when state governments were forced to be secular.
Lincoln was a bible thumper that would make Jerry Falwell bored of the Bible and he was the fucking President.
The difference is Lincoln relied on God while Falwell used God as a truncheon to threaten and intimidate.
You literally have no way of proving that.

Retards.

PTBW doesn't believe all this shit. Nobody is that clueless. He is just pulling your chain....
You are historically illiterate if you think what I am saying is in any way remotely wrong.

I believe every word you are posting. I just worry that living under that troll bridge doesn't get a little uncomfortable for you at times...

Retards.

I believe every word you are posting. I just worry that living under that troll bridge doesn't get a little uncomfortable for you at times...
You are projecting an awful lot and leaving very few substantive posts. The very definition of a troll.

I don't understand why anyone care what the positions of the Democratic Party were 150 years ago. Things change.

You guys all seem to think it's some epic scandal.
The point is crystal clear. If anyone should be apologizing for slavery....it's you guys. We had zip to do with it. You act like it's our damned fault you chose to hitch your wagon to a racist party like the Democratic Party.

What are you talking about?

Who has demanded that you apologize for slavery?
Dude.............really???????

The more I'm on here the more ridiculous you folks on the left get. Now you're saying you haven't heard of the push for reparations, and never heard of Social Justice, which is essentially an apology from White America for slavery.

Further, lame duck President Obama has said and feels that the Supreme Court made errors in their Civil Rights cases by now awarding all blacks reparations. Shameful!

You can provide all the facts in the world and those brain-dead dedicated members of this party will claim they are lies. Or, “this was all in the past.” So, if you don't want to know the truth, just pass on by.

196480_5_.png

One of the most vivid examples of collusion between the KKK and Democratic Party was when Democrat Senator Wade Hampton ran for the governorship of South Carolina in 1876. The Klan put into action a battle plan to help Democrats win, stating: “Every Democrat must feel honor bound to control the vote of at least one Negro by intimidation…. Democrats must go in as large numbers…and well-armed.” An issue of Harper’s Weekly that same year illustrated this mindset with a depiction of two white Democrats standing next to a black man while pointing a gun at him. At the bottom of the depiction is a caption that reads: “Of Course He Wants To Vote The Democratic Ticket!”

Full story with links @ Articles: The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party

Tell me when you get to the secret part because I love learning about secrets...

One thing we can be sure of........Democrats have always been on the wrong....if not the bad side of history.
A Democrat fought and won World War II. A Democrat passed and signed the most important civil rights legislation since reconstruction. A Democrat gave us Social Security and another Democrat gave us Medicare. A Democrat found and killed Osama bin Laden and another Democrat gave us the G.I.Bill.

Most of those things were not good in any way considering how they were used shortly afterwards.

Don't you think that mature, reasonable and intelligent people can recognize bitter, uninformed rationalizations when we see them?

All of you are.

Did God really send a hurricane to Florida to punish Disney for a pro Gay policy?

Don't you think that mature, reasonable and intelligent people can recognize bitter, uninformed rationalizations when we see them?
Are you including yourself amongst those people?

All of you are.

Did God really send a hurricane to Florida to punish Disney for a pro Gay policy?
Who knows?

Does God give a shit about us at all?

In Pt's world, the Republicans continue to be the savior of all persons of color. it just a shame that they are so stupid that they vote democratic...ungrateful bastards!

In Pt's world, the Republicans continue to be the savior of all persons of color. it just a shame that they are so stupid that they vote democratic...ungrateful bastards!
My God, you really are a troll.

And btw, there are no "persons of color".

Obviously.

Obviously.
Then you don't know what a mature, reasonable and intelligent person is.

Forum List

Back