The Sheer Utter Incompetence of the Left

The majority of Americans want some form of Medicare for all like all other first world countries. Same could be said for taxpayer funded higher educations.
I say you are lying but present your proof. Here's what we know is fact, Dems passed Obamacare and in response the American people bitch slapped Dems with the biggest midterm election loss in nearly 100 years.

That is YOUR opinion, and not that based on facts. He is more middle of the road.
As another poster put it, he's beholden to the coal industry. And that's how he votes. Again. I base it on what he actually does for the majority of his constituents....which ain't much. :)

The left have zero tolerance for anyone who deviates from the far left world view, even in their own party.
I'm going out for Dads day dinner If you don't know the relationship between him and the coal industry you're not as smart as you think you are Even Meister knows lol hi ol pal

I say you are lying but present your proof. Here's what we know is fact, Dems passed Obamacare and in response the American people bitch slapped Dems with the biggest midterm election loss in nearly 100 years.

So you believe in Party over the People. Got it.
He knows what his constituents wants, and he delivered for them.
That's the way it's supposed to work. Thank him, not disrespect him, Jack.

The PEOPLE overwhelmingly vote for Democratic policies. It's only by Republican gerrymandering and dirty tricks that they control any branch of the government.

Dude you should create a thread about the difference between a democracy and a republic.
Please stop whining about our Constitution, it gets old
I'm not whining, just telling the truth. the republicans have nothing to offer but fear itself. Fear of minorities being their favorite. Take a look at the poverty in the red states vs. blue states for example. Talking about our constitution, this trump character tried to overthrow it because he lost an election and still lotsa republicans cheer leading for him. Can't figure out that one at all.

I'm not whining, just telling the truth. the republicans have nothing to offer but fear itself. Fear of minorities being their favorite. Take a look at the poverty in the red states vs. blue states for example. Talking about our constitution, this trump character tried to overthrow it because he lost an election and still lotsa republicans cheer leading for him. Can't figure out that one at all.
Do you realize just how silly you sound? You were talking about gerrymandering, then .....what's next?
Stay on the discussion you started.
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back