🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Sickness Racism Breeds

These laws you speak of would not prevent a black employer from favoring blacks over whites in his business.

So is a white business owner.

A white officer is not granted authority over others by virtue of his race either.

If you keep ignoring the fact that not every white person is guilty of racism then we'll never find any common ground from which we can begin to unravel what the actual issues are.

You must address institutional racism or you really have no place in this discussion.

I don't have to address a fucking thing. You're not even the OP so you have no place telling me what to address and what not to address.

This is not about what every white person is. It is about the fact there are whites who are racists.

No shit there are whites who are racist numbnuts. Any idiot knows that. However, if that was all that was being said here then I would have no reason to get in the discussion.

I don't get into any of these discussions to debate the fact of there being white racists. I get into these discussions because most of the other drivel you spout is unmitigated hypocritical bullshit.

And if you can't address institutional racism, you have no place in this discussion because its part of the sickness.
+1

Institutional racism was, at one time, the law of the land. However, for some time now, it is illegal in criminal law and actionable in civil law. So, racism that you face is from individuals. The mother of racism in individuals is stupidity.

I'm not sure what can be done to eliminate stupidity.
It may be illegal in written law but the law is written to make it almost impossible to prove. You would have to be pretty stupid to admit that you are a racist and thats why you didnt hire or you fired a Black person. So basically that law is bullshit. It really only prevents white racists from bragging about what they do publicly. It still has the effect of holding Black people back. No wonder the SCOTUS admitted institutional systemic racism still exists.

Why cant whites just stop being racist?

How do you instantly make people smarter? I'd really like an answer to that. Most of the people I deal with on a daily basis are weapons-grade morons.

I don't know how they are able to turn Oxygen into CO2.
Do you really think it has anything to do with being smart? It has more to do with being insecure. How many white scientists claim to this day that Blacks are inferior?

Not any scientists that are taken seriously by their peers. Don't make the mistake of trying to equate education with intelligence. They aren't very closely related.
I'd have to disagree. Intelligence is simply your ability to learn. Formal education is simply a set of data. The more complex the data you can learn the more intelligent you are. There are some intelligent racists which tell me its their discernment not their intelligence that makes one a racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Peace.

Bullshit. We know what racism is. You don't.
Dear American People Will Ending Racism.jpg

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg

Last edited:
That is why, in civil litigation, the burden of proof is 'preponderance of evidence'. Unlike criminal law, where the burden of proof is 'beyond a reasonable doubt'.

If someone is denied a job because of race, it wouldn't be difficult to prove. Does the company have any black employees? What is the ratio of qualified candidates rejected vs hired? If you make a tort case against a company you can have the court issue a subpoena duces tecum, which forces the company to provide this information.

In a tort case, you only need convince a judge or jury (depending on the monetary damages sought) there is evidence of discriminatory hiring practice to win the judgement.

That is why, in many such tort cases, the tortfeasor will settle early. The case is not difficult to prove in any company with a history of discriminatory hiring practices.
Everything you said is the way our system is supposed to work, however the reality is very different particularly since there is bias within our civil court system as well as the criminal system starting with some of the civil rights investigators, the attorneys (most of them fight to protect the violations of the employers), court personnel and the judges.

I have documented proof that everyone involved in an interference with an employment contract claim lied - about everything. The only thing I didn't have evidence of was them saying that the reason they did what they did was BECAUSE I was black but they pretty much admitted or got caught on every other material issue or lie they told and it meant nothing to the court, who actually aided them in one case by rearranging the dates in which they had to produce our discovery requests so that their motion for summary judgment erroneously ended up preceeding the date in which they had to turn our the documents which would have incriminated them.

Why cant whites just stop being racist?

How do you instantly make people smarter? I'd really like an answer to that. Most of the people I deal with on a daily basis are weapons-grade morons.

I don't know how they are able to turn Oxygen into CO2.
Do you really think it has anything to do with being smart? It has more to do with being insecure. How many white scientists claim to this day that Blacks are inferior?

Not any scientists that are taken seriously by their peers. Don't make the mistake of trying to equate education with intelligence. They aren't very closely related.
I'd have to disagree. Intelligence is simply your ability to learn. Formal education is simply a set of data. The more complex the data you can learn the more intelligent you are. There are some intelligent racists which tell me its their discernment not their intelligence that makes one a racist.

In many cases, education is simply a measure of how well you're able to retain data. Not a measurement of how well you understand that data. If you make a claim based on your inability to correctly process that data or, a much worse scientific sin, deliberately manipulate or filter the data to introduce your own confirmation bias, that is the opposite of intelligence.

Science overwhelmingly rejects an intelligence superiority/inferiority based on race. Some 'scientist' try to make the claim but the rebuttals always point to a flaw in the data or the interpretation of that data. If there was such a thing as as a racial intelligence limitation, it couldn't be affected by other factors. It would have to be independent of them. In essence, in similar environments, the smartest person of Race A couldn't be as smart as the smartest person of Race B -- and inversely, the dumbest person of Race A would still be smarter than the dumbest person of Race B. This simply isn't the case, it's easy to disprove. In fact, when other factors that influence intelligence, such as nurture and opportunity, are balanced, the racial intelligence disparity disappears.

However, scientist being human, and prone to human weakness, a poor scientist, one unable to distinguish himself in his field, can achieve some level of professional notoriety by making a controversial claim and manipulating his data to back it up. While such frauds can equally be discounted by his more reputable peers, certain individuals will always latch on to the controversial claims as 'proof' that science backs up their prejudices.

That is why, in civil litigation, the burden of proof is 'preponderance of evidence'. Unlike criminal law, where the burden of proof is 'beyond a reasonable doubt'.

If someone is denied a job because of race, it wouldn't be difficult to prove. Does the company have any black employees? What is the ratio of qualified candidates rejected vs hired? If you make a tort case against a company you can have the court issue a subpoena duces tecum, which forces the company to provide this information.

In a tort case, you only need convince a judge or jury (depending on the monetary damages sought) there is evidence of discriminatory hiring practice to win the judgement.

That is why, in many such tort cases, the tortfeasor will settle early. The case is not difficult to prove in any company with a history of discriminatory hiring practices.
Everything you said is the way our system is supposed to work, however the reality is very different particularly since there is bias within our civil court system as well as the criminal system starting with some of the civil rights investigators, the attorneys (most of them fight to protect the violations of the employers), court personnel and the judges.

I have documented proof that everyone involved in an interference with an employment contract claim lied - about everything. The only thing I didn't have evidence of was them saying that the reason they did what they did was BECAUSE I was black but they pretty much admitted or got caught on every other material issue or lie they told and it meant nothing to the court, who actually aided them in one case by rearranging the dates in which they had to produce our discovery requests so that their motion for summary judgment erroneously ended up preceeding the date in which they had to turn our the documents which would have incriminated them.

You're right, of course. No legal system is perfect. There will always be someone seeking to divert the course of justice. I see it all the time in my job. There are bad judges and bad lawyers. But, the system works correctly in an overwhelming number of cases. The more the system is exercised, the more obvious becomes who are the bad elements in the system.

Things have got better. We've gone from institutional, socially acceptable racism to eliminating it in a generation and it will continue to improve. The fact that no one can be openly racist is a sign that the majority of public opinion rejects racism. I meet open racist in my job and they're idiots. More often than not, they're under arrest when I speak to them. The only place any person can be openly racist these days is in a jail cell or in an anonymous forum.

I don't believe the playing field will ever be completely even for anyone. Fact is, beautiful people earn more on average than their less attractive peers. That's going to be an interesting prejudice to overcome. Every ethnic group in America has been subject to some for of discriminatory practice. There has to come a time when the individual asks himself, "Who determines my success, me, or the playing field?'.

You're right, of course. No legal system is perfect. There will always be someone seeking to divert the course of justice. I see it all the time in my job. There are bad judges and bad lawyers. But, the system works correctly in an overwhelming number of cases. The more the system is exercised, the more obvious becomes who are the bad elements in the system.

Things have got better. We've gone from institutional, socially acceptable racism to eliminating it in a generation and it will continue to improve. The fact that no one can be openly racist is a sign that the majority of public opinion rejects racism. I meet open racist in my job and they're idiots. More often than not, they're under arrest when I speak to them. The only place any person can be openly racist these days is in a jail cell or in an anonymous forum.

I don't believe the playing field will ever be completely even for anyone. Fact is, beautiful people earn more on average than their less attractive peers. That's going to be an interesting prejudice to overcome. Every ethnic group in America has been subject to some for of discriminatory practice. There has to come a time when the individual asks himself, "Who determines my success, me, or the playing field?'.
Are you familiar with the term "gang stalking"?

I am. I've heard people make the claim that they are 'gang stalked' or 'mob stalked'. But, they never can answer the simple question. "In order for a person to be targeted by a community, wouldn't the entire community have to be in on the targeting?"

Mostly, the idea that you're the object of a vast public conspiracy is classic symptom of narcissism.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

gang stalking
1. What is gang stalking

Gang stalking is simply a form of community mobbing and organised stalking combined.

Gang stalking is organised harassment at it's best. It the targeting of an individual for revenge, jealousy, sport, or to keep them quite, etc."

Hello, NVM. In your opinion are these Americans 'gang stalkers'?

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

How do you reconcile "weakness as a race" and "There are whites who know how to end it"? If there are whites who know how to (and endeavor to) end it then obviously it is not a weakness of race.

Chelsea Handler: "I feel very gross about my white privilege."

Professor James Livingston of Rutgers University: "...I now hate white people."

These are just two of many examples of anti-white rhetoric from whites in the last few years. If these two people are not advocating hatred of and self-loathing for whites then what do you call this?

How does "I now hate white people" teach whites not to be racist?

These people are not telling us not to be racist, they're telling us we should be ashamed of being white and ashamed of other white peoples' racism and racist actions.

Are you even capable of having an adult conversation and countering arguments with logic without denigrating a person's intellect? Save the playground insults for your grandchildren.

Who are apparently morally weaker in spite of this.

I am not obligated to stop racism, I am obligated to not be racist.

"How do you reconcile "weakness as a race" and "There are whites who know how to end it"?"

Pretty easy. Just because you know something is wrong doesnt mean you have the mental strength to correct it. Your question is akin to asking why do some financial advisors go broke.

You didn't say some whites know racism is wrong, you said some whites "know how to end it."

So you're saying some whites have the mental strength to know how to end racism but don't have the mental strength to end racism. Does that about sum it up? This is akin to saying a financial adviser has the mental strength to know how to make money but doesn't have the mental strength to make money.

Do you ever stop and read what you post? How is it that your head has not exploded by now with all of the cognitive dissonance clanging around in there?

"How does "I now hate white people" teach whites not to be racist?"
Probably because hating something doesnt mean you are racist. What kind of stupid question is that?

And if he had said: "I now hate black people.", would you still say it doesn't mean he is racist?
No I didnt say that but I do agree. Whites do know how to end it. If they dont then they are way less intelligent than I gave them credit for.

No. I am saying whites know how to end it. The fact that they dont shows they lack mental strength and or the will to do it.

Who's "they"? Whites? So no whites endeavor to stop racism?

Yes I stop to read what I post and I wonder how you graduated from school with your lack of reading comprehension. Youre asking questions anyone with a rudimentary grasp of the english languge should already know the answer to.

You're absolutely right, most of my questions can be answered by anyone with a rudimentary grasp of the english languge. But you would be surprised how often they are dodged and not answered.

A lot of my questions are designed to get my debate opponent to look at other aspects of an issue through the filter of their own biases and inconsistencies. IM2 contended that the professor who said "I now hate white people" was not necessarily racist. So I asked if he would feel the same way if the guy had said "I now hate black people". You know and I know and IM2 knows goddamned well that if he had said that, he would be called racist on the spot by both of you. After all, the both of you have called me racist for much less than that.

Yes "they" are whites. See here how I purposely ignore your deflecting question designed to float the "good white person" dynamic?

You answered the question and then say you purposely ignored it. WTF?

We are talking about whites as a race. Spare me the juvenile attempt to change the subject.

You always talk about whites as a race. That is precisely the problem and why I'm here.

Your questions are nothing to dodge. They just show you have bad reading comprehension. I dont waste time answering questions you should already know the answer to by reading my statement.

I did know the answer to the question. The idea was to get you to realize that you are painting white people, as a race, as weaker mentally and morally which is exactly what whites used to say about blacks a hundred years ago.

Unfortunately your design lacks any substance that would necessitate me using a different filter.

Okay, keep your biases.

I agree with IM2. Out of context you have no real knowledge of what he meant by that statement. The best bet would be to be in the room so you can observe his body language, contextual clues and past history to determine what he meant. I disagree. I dont call people racist unless I know the context of their comments. I learned long ago that sentences taken out of context typically are designed to elicit a specific response.

If you couldn't be bothered to go and read the original post for context then don't lecture me about context and hand me that puke about being in the same room. It was right fucking there for you to read.

If I called you a racist its because you are and have proven it to me. Dont get bent out of shape over it. Lots of people are racist.

Nothing has been proven to you, it is simply your opinion, nothing more. Besides, what you think of me is none of my business.

Opposing white racism is not my problem with you. My problem with you and A and Paul and others is manifold: 1.) A lot of the things you consider racism are not. 2.) A lot of the people you consider racist are not. 3.) Every discussion on race comes down to one thing with you: history of white racism. As if that is the one answer or one reason behind every race issue when it is much more complicated than that.

Bullshit. We know what racism is. You don't. And don't try telling me how complicated racism is when I know that far better than you ever will.

So how do you expect me to stop white racism if I don't even know what it is?

But you never confronted Asclepias on his idiotic remark about whites being the weaker race either. In fact you tried to justify it with the usual tripe about blacks being angry about white racism.

Tripe is what you speak. I did not address A because his comments were based on things whites have done.

Of course his comments were based on things whites have done, that doesn't mean that it's not utter bullshit.

Hs not multiplying things by 5 in order to make a claim not supported by facts. Whites decided we are inferior and created laws and policies to stop inferior people from having the same opportunity. That is weak.

It's not supported by facts, that's the whole fucking point. If he had said "The whites who made these laws were weak", I would fully agree. But alas, that is not what he said.

I've never confronted white racists here but by God I never made excuses for them either.

That's all you ever do. You're doing it now.

And what excuses have you ever gotten from me?

Here are some minor but very important details you have conveniently overlooked in all our discussions:
Not once have I ever said anything negative or denigrating about blacks as a race.
Not once have I ever made blanket claims or assertions about blacks as you and A have done about whites.
Not once have I ever denied or excused white racism.
Not once have I ever denied or excused the fact of the laws and policies meant to keep blacks down.
Not once have I ever denied or excused the racism going on today. In fact, in our last discussion a little over a month ago, I acknowledged the rash of recent incidents of whites calling the police on blacks and condemned these incidents as racist and stupid.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you have condemned me as racist, not for things I've said about blacks but rather, for things I did not say about whites. You have condemned me as racist for challenging you and some of your views about whites, not for anything I said about blacks. Even when I qualify my remarks by saying "some blacks..." or "certain blacks...", you blow it out of proportion and accuse me of making racist claims about blacks. This is precisely what you did in one of our earlier discussions.

Neither did you. Did you forget that you're only two years older than me?

You see, this is why we have problems. You willfully refuse to understand that things for blacks have been pretty much the exact opposite of what things have been for whites. When I was 7, my father met with MLK. My father was a Baptist preacher. and In our town that made him a leader. I heard many leaders in the black movement who were not famous and who were charged with making the necessary changes in their communities along with those working at the national level. Whites are the ones who decided hat blacks had one leader. And you are just dumb enough to believe that as well.

When did I say anything about black leaders other than to say they stood for equality?

It's pretty much understood that humans first migrated out of Africa. Which means whatever flaws we humans have - such as envy, hate, fear, etc. - came out of Africa with our ancestors.

No, these flaws came from Europe and were created in the age of so called enlightenment promoted by men such as Hume, Kant, Voltaire, etc.

Bullshit. The traits of fear and mistrust of other groups is inherent in humans and animals and has been with us from the beginning. Europeans didn't do anything that wasn't already done in Africa.

Who said I was trying to stop black racism? I can no more stop black racism than I can white racism.

No, what I'm doing here, in part, is pointing out that your supposed efforts to stop white racism are nothing more than moral posturing, angry impotent blustering and criticizing whites.

What you are doing here is denying fact. And whites have earned the criticism. You can stop white racism. You can create an organization that educates whites about racism and how to end it, but you won't because you are far too cowardly to face the truth that the great white man is not so great. What you call black racism doesn't exist.

You already have countless celebrities, professors and politicians out there telling us whites that we are shit and should be ashamed. Isn't that enough? Besides, forgive me if I'm not inclined to bend over backwards and feel sympathy for asswipes who think I'm mentally and morally weaker.

If a black person has any kind of power or authority over whites (such as a company owner or supervisor or even a police officer), they most definitely can implement racism.
There are no laws that give black people in America power or authority over whites unlike the laws that were implemented by whites when racism was lawful in the U.S.

These laws you speak of would not prevent a black employer from favoring blacks over whites in his business.

A black business owner is still required to comply with all of the civil and other employment laws which forbids discrimination, including discrimination against white people.

So is a white business owner.

A black police officer is not granted authority over others by virtue of his race, but by virtue of being an agent of the government (a law enforcement officer). That is not state sponsored discrimination.

A white officer is not granted authority over others by virtue of his race either.

If you keep flipping from institutional racism to individual acts of racism committed by racists in violation of existing law, then we'll never find any common ground from which we can begin to unravel what the actual issues are, other than individuals still engaging in unlawful racist behavior.

If you keep ignoring the fact that not every white person is guilty of racism then we'll never find any common ground from which we can begin to unravel what the actual issues are.

You must address institutional racism or you really have no place in this discussion.

I don't have to address a fucking thing. You're not even the OP so you have no place telling me what to address and what not to address.

This is not about what every white person is. It is about the fact there are whites who are racists.

No shit there are whites who are racist numbnuts. Any idiot knows that. However, if that was all that was being said here then I would have no reason to get in the discussion.

I don't get into any of these discussions to debate the fact of there being white racists. I get into these discussions because most of the other drivel you spout is unmitigated hypocritical bullshit.

And if you can't address instiutional racism, you have no place in this discussion because its part of the sickness.

Uh huh. If I have no place in this discussion then why the fuck are you talking to me? In fact, not only are you talking to me but you're responding to things I say that aren't even addressed to you for Christ's sake. You and Asclepias both have been responding to comments I made to the other guy for the last three days.

For someone who doesn't even know what white racism is and has no place in this discussion, you guys sure have a lot to say to me.

That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.

How about we arrange a racist swap? I'll get to work on the lists. That ought fix things.

From where I sit -- racists of ANY color are pretty much interchangeable and use the same tactics anyways.

Apparently you sit on the floor.

When you find a racist non white that has enacted laws and policies denying whites of opportunity, then we'll talk about racists of any color.

Does Obama count?? :banana:

How do you reconcile "weakness as a race" and "There are whites who know how to end it"? If there are whites who know how to (and endeavor to) end it then obviously it is not a weakness of race.

Chelsea Handler: "I feel very gross about my white privilege."

Professor James Livingston of Rutgers University: "...I now hate white people."

These are just two of many examples of anti-white rhetoric from whites in the last few years. If these two people are not advocating hatred of and self-loathing for whites then what do you call this?

How does "I now hate white people" teach whites not to be racist?

These people are not telling us not to be racist, they're telling us we should be ashamed of being white and ashamed of other white peoples' racism and racist actions.

Are you even capable of having an adult conversation and countering arguments with logic without denigrating a person's intellect? Save the playground insults for your grandchildren.

Who are apparently morally weaker in spite of this.

I am not obligated to stop racism, I am obligated to not be racist.

"How do you reconcile "weakness as a race" and "There are whites who know how to end it"?"

Pretty easy. Just because you know something is wrong doesnt mean you have the mental strength to correct it. Your question is akin to asking why do some financial advisors go broke.

You didn't say some whites know racism is wrong, you said some whites "know how to end it."

So you're saying some whites have the mental strength to know how to end racism but don't have the mental strength to end racism. Does that about sum it up? This is akin to saying a financial adviser has the mental strength to know how to make money but doesn't have the mental strength to make money.

Do you ever stop and read what you post? How is it that your head has not exploded by now with all of the cognitive dissonance clanging around in there?

Probably because hating something doesnt mean you are racist. What kind of stupid question is that?

And if he had said: "I now hate black people.", would you still say it doesn't mean he is racist?

The only one with cognitive dissonance is you. You always try that dumb not all whites shit every time and know no one is talking about all whites.

"Whites are the weaker race."

Having said that, if you're not talking about all whites then why did you assume I was lying about my story?

It's because you are too much pf a coward to actually face the issue. Instead you want to argue that silly bu-bu-bu- but about how you think blacks are racists just like whites. No we are not. Out anger comes from a completely different place and it is based not on race but on how a race has treated us. Get it?

"Whites are the weaker race." Get it?

If you are forever telling people they are inferior or lesser,

if your system promotes that belief through education, law and policy, someone in the group deemed "inferior"is going to step up and declare they are not inferior and in fact they are superior. And in your silly disconnected mind you think that is the same as the assumption of superiority based on nothing whites developed over 400 years ago and has been a traditional way of thinking among many people of the white race.

th

The blacks of the past who were told they were inferior did not stand up and say they were superior, they said they were equal. And they were right. Then blacks like you and Asclepias come along and say blacks are superior and that whites are the weaker race. But you are wrong. That's the difference between you and black civil rights activists of the past.
A does make a lot of comments about how whites are dumber and inferior. I figured he just did it to piss people off. He's too smart to actually believe that, isn't he?
(P.S., imo, no one gets to be King of the Hill. We are all pretty much the same.)
I suspect he is being a "racist" black troll. Likewise, there are some "racist" white trolls. They feed off each other and nothing is ever solved in this forum.

The only one with cognitive dissonance is you. You always try that dumb not all whites shit every time and know no one is talking about all whites.

Having said that, if you're not talking about all whites then why did you assume I was lying about my story?

It's because you are too much pf a coward to actually face the issue. Instead you want to argue that silly bu-bu-bu- but about how you think blacks are racists just like whites. No we are not. Out anger comes from a completely different place and it is based not on race but on how a race has treated us. Get it?

if your system promotes that belief through education, law and policy, someone in the group deemed "inferior"is going to step up and declare they are not inferior and in fact they are superior. And in your silly disconnected mind you think that is the same as the assumption of superiority based on nothing whites developed over 400 years ago and has been a traditional way of thinking among many people of the white race.

th

The blacks of the past who were told they were inferior did not stand up and say they were superior, they said they were equal. And they were right. Then blacks like you and Asclepias come along and say blacks are superior and that whites are the weaker race. But you are wrong. That's the difference between you and black civil rights activists of the past.
A does make a lot of comments about how whites are dumber and inferior. I figured he just did it to piss people off. He's too smart to actually believe that, isn't he?
(P.S., imo, no one gets to be King of the Hill. We are all pretty much the same.)

True. No one gets to be king of the hill, but A does present a truth here that some here ignore just so you can try calling him a racist. Whites do believe we are inferior and whites did enact all kinds of laws and policies stopping us from having the same opportunities. So of that is not a sign of fear, inferiority or weakness, what is it?

Don't answer the question. Just think about this.
I'm not "trying" to call A a racist or you. I don't agree that whites never invented anything in the whole history of the world, though.

th

I suspect he is being a "racist" black troll. Likewise, there are some "racist" white trolls. They feed off each other and nothing is ever solved in this forum.
They like play-fighting. Not so sure about IM2. He gets pretty sulky, though.

th

True. No one gets to be king of the hill, but A does present a truth here that some here ignore just so you can try calling him a racist. Whites do believe we are inferior and whites did enact all kinds of laws and policies stopping us from having the same opportunities. So of that is not a sign of fear, inferiority or weakness, what is it?

Don't answer the question. Just think about this.
I'm not "trying" to call A a racist or you. I don't agree that whites never invented anything in the whole history of the world, though.

True, you never have done that and when I wrote you I meant it generally not specifically directing it to you personally.

Forum List

Back