🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Smartest People are Now Voting Democrat

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
That wasn't always the case. In 1992, half of the most educated districts voted Republican.

Now, almost none vote Republican.

B3-CM779_Dshot_NS_20181129015807.png

The Daily Shot: Did the Markets Misread Powell’s Comments?

That wasn't always the case. In 1992, half of the most educated districts voted Republican.

View attachment 232535

Where are these districts?

States which include the 30 smartest districts are Georgia, South Carolina, Utah, Minnesota and Oklahoma.

The trend is especially strong at the outer edges of the educational spectrum. “Republicans are now the party of those with a high-school diploma or less,” Mr. McInturff said, “with Democrats having a totally dominating advantage among those with a postgraduate degree.”​

The New Divide in Politics: Education

View attachment 232535

States which include the 30 smartest districts are Georgia, South Carolina, Utah, Minnesota and Oklahoma.

The trend is especially strong at the outer edges of the educational spectrum. “Republicans are now the party of those with a high-school diploma or less,” Mr. McInturff said, “with Democrats having a totally dominating advantage among those with a postgraduate degree.”​

Georgia, South Carolina and Oklahoma?

Jesus fucking Christ using those three States to prove intelligent people vote Democrat is like me saying I will write a response with perfect grammar...

I will give you Utah because let face it Mormons are usually intelligent but weird and Minnesota is Scandinavian country and they are usually intelligent and like Black Canadians have no sense of humor...

You make me want to bazooka barf for the lies you spread. What trailer park are you in again?

Conservatives have always been selfish, but until the recent years they've had some justifications for their beliefs.

This new breed of wingnuts are just plain assholes and nothing more.

No wonder the vast majority of intelligent people are voting Democrat...there's no other reasonable choice.

Conservatives have always been selfish, but until the recent years they've had some justifications for their beliefs.

No wonder the vast majority of intelligent people are voting Democrat...there's no other reasonable choice.

Upset that they're encroaching on your territory?

View attachment 232535

Georgia, South Carolina and Oklahoma?

Jesus fucking Christ using those three States to prove intelligent people vote Democrat is like me saying I will write a response with perfect grammar...

I will give you Utah because let face it Mormons are usually intelligent but weird and Minnesota is Scandinavian country and they are usually intelligent and like Black Canadians have no sense of humor...

Thank God you are out there. Holy hell..............................yeah. BTW the fucking black Canadians there.....In Ukrainian land.....

I read Trumps approval rating was back in the mid 30's after mid terms ....

upload_2018-12-3_16-0-7.jpeg

Forum List

Back