The third Presidential debate highlighted the madness of Donald Trump's ideas

un=
there are valid reasons for abortion. however as far as the womans health is concerned, if that abortion has to take place in the 8th or 9th month, there is no reason that the baby cant be removed alive and kept alive instead of killing it
at this point, I would call it murder,

There's never a valid reason to slaughter a baby.. A mother's number 1 job and natural instinct is to her protect her child, not murder it. I don't care what the fucking reason is.
I agree, but Im also one of those that can see certain times.
like I said, if the mothers health is really in question.
I know that when my daughter was born, had I had to make a choice in the 5th month between having my daughter or my wife live, I would have chose my wife... Of course now after 20 some years of marriage and the
There's never a valid reason to slaughter a baby.. A mother's number 1 job and natural instinct is to her protect her child, not murder it. I don't care what the fucking reason is.

Okay, then let me apply an equivalency, because I do believe there are situations in which it is morally warranted.

I am going to make an assumption that you do not condemn the slaughtering of animals for food. Why?
animals and humans are pretty much not the same when it comes to this argument.
But if it helps you, I personally am for the most part vegetarian. But its for personal reasons and I have no problem slapping a nice thick juicy steak on my grill for you should you come over.
Hot dogs are an exception, even though I have no clue WTF is in that rolled up blob of butchers waste, I cant get enough of them off the grill.

What mother wouldn't sacrifice her life for her child?? NO, there isn't a reason.

what has that baby got to do with trump
^^^^ This is the mind numb braindead sheep of the LEFT.. She starts a thread on how horrifying Trump is to oppose the slaughter of children and when shown the TRUTH OF BABY SLAUGHTER, she kicks, screams, melts down then asks what her own OP has to do with abortion.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

^^^^ This is the mind numb braindead sheep of the LEFT.. She starts a thread on how horrifying Trump is to oppose the slaughter of children and when shown the TRUTH OF BABY SLAUGHTER, she kicks, screams, melts down then asks what her own OP has to do with abortion.

i did not say it myself. the title and article is from another author. i am just stating someone elses words

LIBERALISM demands ME first no matter who it hurts, kills, lies about... all in the name of POWER.. This election is about Good v/s evil.

We will win.

Not sure why not.

Some animal species have demonstrated advanced intelligence, with some even surpassing the natural born intelligence of humans.

But if it helps you, I personally am for the most part vegetarian. But its for personal reasons and I have no problem slapping a nice thick juicy steak on my grill for you should you come over.

Well my point was not to argue that you should be vegetarian, but that the primary justification for "carnivores" is the idea of nessecary suffering.

That's why I question someone that morally justifies slaughtering animals for food, but abhor all abortion, even under life compromising circumstances.

i did not say it myself. the title and article is from another author. i am just stating someone elses words

LMAO "Plausible deniability." You're pathetic. You are the OP and deny your own thread.

"You can rip the baby out of the womb of the mother,” Trump blasted. “The government has no business with the decisions that a mother makes,” was Clinton’s reminder that there is nothing freedom-loving about overturning Roe vs Wade.

For the first time, it was the madness of Trump’s ideas rather than his erratic manner that took centre stage during this debate.
Indeed, Trump is clearly suffering from a mental disorder. His candidacy is dead in the water and he will bring down the GOP with him. What a bizarre spectacle!

was the baby pic really necessart!

It is best that you absorb reality rather than crawling into a cubby hole.

tumblr_nezumaUmN31tuy34t_og.jpg

Curious... Why would a late term abortion such as depicted by this gruesome photo happen? What percentage and total numbers of these type of abortions occur?

Obviously this is not the typical fetus removed in a typical abortion.

Who would believe that the above photo represents abortion as a whole?

"You can rip the baby out of the womb of the mother,” Trump blasted. “The government has no business with the decisions that a mother makes,” was Clinton’s reminder that there is nothing freedom-loving about overturning Roe vs Wade.

For the first time, it was the madness of Trump’s ideas rather than his erratic manner that took centre stage during this debate.
Indeed, Trump is clearly suffering from a mental disorder. His candidacy is dead in the water and he will bring down the GOP with him. What a bizarre spectacle!

Oh yes, how bizarre to place yourself in front of the liberal slaughter machine to defend the life of an innocent child..

was the baby pic really necessart!

It is best that you absorb reality rather than crawling into a cubby hole.

tumblr_nezumaUmN31tuy34t_og.jpg

Curious... Why would a late term abortion such as depicted by this gruesome photo happen? What percentage and total numbers of these type of abortions occur?

You want more photos of abortions?? I can post them all day long.. Look at the CHILD SLAUGHTERERS make excuses for their incessant need for a blood sacrifice.

Well I was writing a post actually explaining this.

Early term abortions are often instant, so the gruesome nature of late term abortions really only serves to justify outcry against late term abortions.

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR come on lefty... let's hear your pathetic attempt to cover your crime and insatiable thirst for the blood of children.

Not sure why not.

Some animal species have demonstrated advanced intelligence, with some even surpassing the natural born intelligence of humans.

Well my point was not to argue that you should be vegetarian, but that the primary justification for "carnivores" is the idea of nessecary suffering.

That's why I question someone that morally justifies slaughtering animals for food, but abhor all abortion, even under life compromising circumstances.
I dont disagree.
But, we happen to be a step above them in the food chain most of the time.
maybe its because they cant communicate their feelings? basically just like the fetus, ok to kill because it cant communicate its feelings?

Not sure why not.

I wholeheartedly agree with your analogy under one condition: You use the aborted (i.e.slaughtered) baby as your food.

Almost all animal species have higher intelligence than a Democrat.

Not sure why not.

I dont disagree.
maybe its because they cant communicate their feelings? basically just like the fetus, ok to kill because it cant communicate its feelings?

Not a fetus.. a human life that is declared precisely that when a pregnant mother is murdered.

I dont disagree.

That tends to be the conflict. It is okay to kill animals because we are more powerful than them, but it is not okay to kill fetuses due to being more powerful then them?

And you are right about the speaking point, although many animals have actually devised complex communication systems, with Gorillas capable of sign language and Crows with a several hundred word language.

Forum List

Back