The tragic life of slaves around the World

The World's Finest Production Companies?

Slave Owners using forced slave labor - beating the teeth out of slaves and keeping them on boats for years on end in order to produce their products for them - that is their idea of the World's Finest Production Companies? THE NERVE OF THESE PEOPLE! If this does not make your blood boil? Nothing will. Hit the contact button on that website and tell them what you think.

CP Foods

Speak up for a Slave today and let's set these people FREE! What a "Christmas Gift" that will be! Pay it forward just got meaning!

Last edited:
Makes the assholes here marching in protest look pretty stupid, doesn't it?
Therein lies the stupidity of some people. I guess your stance is that if someone has it worse than you its ok for you to be mistreated. What a dumb ass.
Therin lies the seemingly incurable blindness/stupidity of the present day black population: Equating present day injustices in distant lands to long gone, long non - existent slavery, imagined mistreatment by employers, police and fellow citizens, all in face of the fact that there is a twice elected BLACK president, black Attorney General and black - sympathetic press and affirmative action and political correctness sickeningly partial to blacks and media and art world frightened shitless fearing not be sucking up enough to the likes of Sharpton and promoting the any and all agenda beneficial to black people.

BMW, what is this crap of "African-American"?

Are you African or are you American? Do yo choose go forget the phony words of your leader that there is only United States of America?

Best way to contact them - email, phone calls, hand written letters. Let's make a difference and let them know they are not going to get away with this any longer. Their goose is cooked! I'll be back! God willing.

This link has the contact email for CP Foods. Please use it and pass it on to as many people as you have on your email list. This story should go viral!

CP Foods

How to contact their Customers!

These people are financing Slave Labor:

Walmart s Contact Information

Contact Us - Tesco.com

Contact Us - Morrisons

Contact Us <--------------That is Costco! Don't forget to contact them.

FIS - Suppliers - Company Details <------------That is the contact info for Carrefour!

Last edited:
There are approximately 30 million people who are slaves in the world today. 30 million people kept in slavery.

ESN_RecognizingSlavery_infographic_04-01.jpg
There are 11 million slaves in Cuba.
Your god Obama is perfectly happy to keep them that way.
Maybe it is because neither he nor his ancestors experienced slavery.

There are approximately 30 million people who are slaves in the world today. 30 million people kept in slavery.

ESN_RecognizingSlavery_infographic_04-01.jpg
Your god Obama is perfectly happy to keep them that way.
Maybe it is because neither he nor his ancestors experienced slavery.

Are you meshugenah? I did not vote for Obama! Get your email list, pull out your I Phone and get busy! We need all hands on deck here! Enough already!

Consumers should become better educated about this, and MSM should do a better job of reporting it. If it becomes sufficiently well-known, pressure can be applied down the line to stop a lot of the slavery.

The interesting part is how the media actually advances the slavery in a few cases.

They run stories on the dangers of farm raised shrimp and seafood where the labor and products are managed under supervision of the buyers and traders. Then government forces grocery stores and retailers to label food items with country of origin and production methods.

They haven't figured out the shrimp and sea food caught and produced in international waters by slave ships ... Can be marketed out of anywhere ... And will be labeled "Wild Caught", not farm raised.

The citizen's of Cuba are not slaves.

They just live under a different economic/political system. ..... :cool:
When you take chance on your life to escape your present circumstances on a flimsy inner tube on potentially stormy sea, when you are willing to die in order go be free, then yes, you ARE a slave.

I left a communist country in 1956. Admittedly not on a leaky inner tube but in mine fields and remnants of barbed wire fence and under the sight of watch towers manned by far more eager men go shoot me than any American police man is eager to shoot a black boy like Trayvon or Michael.

Why? Because it was preferable to the life in the old country.

The citizen's of Cuba are not slaves.

They just live under a different economic/political system. ..... :cool:
When you take chance on your life to escape your present circumstances on a flimsy inner tube on potentially stormy sea, when you are willing to die in order go be free, then yes, you ARE a slave.

I left a communist country in 1956. Admittedly not on a leaky inner tube but in mine fields and remnants of barbed wire fence and under the sight of watch towers manned by far more eager men go shoot me than any American police man is eager to shoot a black boy like Trayvon or Michael.

Why? Because it was preferable to the life in the old country.

Best way to contact them - email, phone calls, hand written letters. Let's make a difference and let them know they are not going to get away with this any longer. Their goose is cooked! I'll be back! God willing.

This link has the contact email for CP Foods. Please use it and pass it on to as many people as you have on your email list. This story should go viral!

CP Foods

Contact Us - Tesco.com

Contact Us - Morrisons

FIS - Suppliers - Company Details <------------That is the contact info for Carrefour!
Contact them about what? What are they doing wrong. The "enslaved" are illegal immigrant lawbreakers. They get no more than they deserved all along.

You are quite right! All over the world! And sometimes, slavery looks not like "slavery" in the literal sense of this word. Slavery=taxes. In some countries, slavery=conscription for everybody! Slavery exists, it's a fact.

CP Foods

Contact Us - Tesco.com

Contact Us - Morrisons

Contact them about what? What are they doing wrong. The "enslaved" are illegal immigrant lawbreakers. They get no more than they deserved all along.

Tipsy? There are simply no words!

Other than...........

Open your eyes and read this thread!

Thailand produces roughly 4.2m tonnes of seafood every year, 90% of which is destined for export, official figures show. The US, UK and EU are prime buyers of this seafood – with Americans buying half of all Thailand’s seafood exports and the UK alone consuming nearly 7% of all Thailand’s prawn exports.

“The use of trafficked labour is systematic in the Thai fishing industry,” says Phil Robertson, deputy director ofHuman Rights Watch’s Asia division, who describes a “predatory relationship” between these migrant workers and the captains who buy them.

“The industry would have a hard time operating in its current form without it.”

Speaking on condition of anonymity, a high-ranking broker explained to the Guardian how Thai boat owners phone him directly with their “order”:
Read story on link:
Trafficked into slavery on Thai trawlers to catch food for prawns Global development The Guardian

CP Foods

Contact Us - Tesco.com

Contact Us - Morrisons

Tipsy? There are simply no words!

Other than...........

Open your eyes and read this thread!

In the 19th century gangs of pressmen would walk the streets of cities and towns. They would kidnap men off the streets and enslave them on ships. That's reprehensible slavery.
When a man enters a country illegally and finds work which is just what he is looking for where is the slavery? If in fact these men really are made slaves, surely the illegals would stop their illegal immigration and choke off the supply of potential slaves.

People do what they can do. There are a plethora of groups addressing third world plight. They may be conservative Christian churches digging wells, clearing/planting fields, etc, billionaires like Bill Gates trying to drive innovations like waterless toilets, or liberals like David Milliband trying to raise money to get food to refugees. We each get to decide what we do with our time, money and energies. We don't get to decide what other people's priorities are.

Whose deciding? If my thread convicts the hearts of some folks who are protesting brutality and suddenly see they have no complaints compared to the rest of the world and recognize they have taken things for granted? It's an opportunity to change. I think its time Americans became more grateful don't you?
Why do you keep saying they have no complaints? Its pretty self evident they have complaints and thats why they are protesting.

Complaints? Do you realize that we as a people are richer than 92% of the rest of the world? If you have a bed, a roof and some pocket change - not even a savings account - you're in that 8%. Do you know that people living in the 10/40 window live on approximately a dollar a day? Do you know why America was so hated all these years? They envy our freedom! Keep this up? And we will lose it. Then you'll see how quickly today will seem like a dream. When you do not have it any longer. We never appreciate something until it's gone. Ask any person who has lived under a communist regime and they will tell you . They are even seeing the signs clearly, Asceplias. And openly warning us.
You must not get out of the US a lot. I've traveled the world and I can tell you that people in other countries have the same luxuries we do. Of course they have some very impoverished places as well but there are a number of countries I would live in if my family was not here in the states.

I apologize for calling you tootsie bell. That was not necessary. I do not get out of my house much. Are you kidding me? You are talking to a recluse here. As for luxuries. Americans are better off than the rest of the world which was my point in telling you that these protesters need to take a look around - be grateful for all that they have been give (Given being the operative word here) and thank God for it. Instead of behaving like a horse leach and demanding, More! More!
No problem. Someone calling me a name matters little to me. If you are a recluse you should stop that and travel to other countries. Some Americans are better off than people in other countries. Dont get fooled by the propaganda. The protesters need to deal with their reality before looking around. If they are being abused, being grateful they are americans doesnt quite cut it. They should protest. It has nothing to do with someone else being enslaved. You dont ignore evil just because its a lesser of 2 evils. You deal with the evil so it doesnt turn into a greater evil.

Whose deciding? If my thread convicts the hearts of some folks who are protesting brutality and suddenly see they have no complaints compared to the rest of the world and recognize they have taken things for granted? It's an opportunity to change. I think its time Americans became more grateful don't you?
Why do you keep saying they have no complaints? Its pretty self evident they have complaints and thats why they are protesting.

Complaints? Do you realize that we as a people are richer than 92% of the rest of the world? If you have a bed, a roof and some pocket change - not even a savings account - you're in that 8%. Do you know that people living in the 10/40 window live on approximately a dollar a day? Do you know why America was so hated all these years? They envy our freedom! Keep this up? And we will lose it. Then you'll see how quickly today will seem like a dream. When you do not have it any longer. We never appreciate something until it's gone. Ask any person who has lived under a communist regime and they will tell you . They are even seeing the signs clearly, Asceplias. And openly warning us.
You must not get out of the US a lot. I've traveled the world and I can tell you that people in other countries have the same luxuries we do. Of course they have some very impoverished places as well but there are a number of countries I would live in if my family was not here in the states.

I apologize for calling you tootsie bell. That was not necessary. I do not get out of my house much. Are you kidding me? You are talking to a recluse here. As for luxuries. Americans are better off than the rest of the world which was my point in telling you that these protesters need to take a look around - be grateful for all that they have been give (Given being the operative word here) and thank God for it. Instead of behaving like a horse leach and demanding, More! More!
No problem. Someone calling me a name matters little to me. If you are a recluse you should stop that and travel to other countries. Some Americans are better off than people in other countries. Dont get fooled by the propaganda. The protesters need to deal with their reality before looking around. If they are being abused, being grateful they are americans doesnt quite cut it. They should protest. It has nothing to do with someone else being enslaved. You dont ignore evil just because its a lesser of 2 evils. You deal with the evil so it doesnt turn into a greater evil.

I'm not in favor of name calling. Thank you for your forgiveness. If you apologise first to Gracie, I'm sure she will look favorable towards such humility. She is a fair minded woman. As to traveling to other countries, it isn't necessary. I have a computer and can see quite clearly what is going on out there. I also have been a member and supporter of VOM for almost 15 years now and get monthly news letters. I see the photographs and get first hand information about the plight of those suffering under Communist regimes, Islamic States, and such, Asceplias. I'm not hiding under a pillow here. I do make my voice heard and you should too.

You and I have a different perception of what evil is. I find evil to be a protest on behalf of an armed robber who was charging a law abiding police officer, a protest on behalf of a man arrested 30 times prior for breaking the law only to ignore it yet again, resist arrest when he was caught and die in an ambulance on the way to a hospital that the tax payers undoubtedly would have picked up the tab for. I find evil to be chanting death to Cops and marching down the middle of a NYC street - therein blocking traffic and bringing the world to a standstill so that they can incite the murder of two police officers. I find evil to be a people outraged that NYPD would turn their backs on a Communist Mayor who first turned his back upon them by throwing them under the proverbial bus! I find evil to be busing these lawless, police hating protesters around the United States on the taxpayers dollar. I find evil to be calling good evil and evil good! I call evil ignoring the plight of your own brothers and sisters - even children - enslaved around the world right this second in order to continue a protest that has no valid purpose other than to further disrupt law and order throughout the United States of America. That is what I call evil. Feel free to pass the word. I find the actions of these protesters in Ferguson and NYC to be a reprehensible disgrace.

It's time for you to get on the right side of the issues and make a stand for something that counts. Like making your voice known to put an end to slavery around the world. Then you'll be getting somewhere.

Last edited:

I'm not in favor of name calling. Thank you for your forgiveness. If you apologise first to Gracie, I'm sure she will look favorable towards such humility. She is a fair minded woman. As to traveling to other countries, it isn't necessary. I have a computer and can see quite clearly what is going on out there. I also have been a member and supporter of VOM for almost 15 years now and get monthly news letters. I see the photographs and get first hand information about the plight of those suffering under Communist regimes, Islamic States, and such, Asceplias. I'm not hiding under a pillow here. I do make my voice heard and you should too. You and I have a different perception of what evil is. I find evil to be a protest on behalf of an armed robber who was charging a law abiding police officer, a protest on behalf of a man arrested 30 times prior for breaking the law only to ignore it yet again, resist arrest when he was caught and die in an ambulance on the way to a hospital that the tax payers undoubtedly would have picked up the tab for. I find evil to be chanting death to Cops and marching down the middle of a NYC street - therein blocking traffic and bringing the world to a standstill so that they can incite the murder of two police officers. I find evil to be a people outraged that NYPD would turn their backs on a Communist Mayor who first turned his back upon them by throwing them under the proverbial bus! I find evil to be busing these lawless, police hating protesters around the United States on the taxpayers dollar. I find evil to be calling good evil and evil good! I call evil ignoring the plight of your own brothers and sisters - even children - enslaved around the world right this second in order to continue a protest that has no valid purpose other than to further disrupt law and order throughout the United States of America. That is what I call evil. Feel free to pass the word. I find the actions of these protesters in Ferguson and NYC to be a reprehensible disgrace.

It's time for you to get on the right side of the issues and make a stand for something that counts. Like making your voice known to put an end to slavery around the world. Then you'll be getting somewhere.
I'm not really in favor of name calling either but I will if the situation warrants. I wont apologize to Gracie because she is the one that got a hair up her ass and decided it was ok to call me a negro and ****** before I ever made a disparaging remark to her..She is the one that admitted she was learning more about Black people from stormfront. You can be her friend but to me she is nothing but a latent racist that just realized it.

You basically just admitted you are the product of propaganda. You dont sit back and observe the world through a computer. You need to be there and see for yourself. You dont want to be that guy that is the victim of someone elses interpretation of the facts. For instance you say the guy was an armed robber that was charging a law abiding police officer. I hope you were not talking about Brown because he was not armed and I know he wasnt charging the officer. Why would he do that if he just ran from him? I dont find the protests to be evil. They are a valid protest of the reality that Black and Brown people get harassed and killed by the cops all the time. Once you come to grips that your reality does not = our reality you may be able to see with a bit more clarity.

I'm not in favor of name calling. Thank you for your forgiveness. If you apologise first to Gracie, I'm sure she will look favorable towards such humility. She is a fair minded woman. As to traveling to other countries, it isn't necessary. I have a computer and can see quite clearly what is going on out there. I also have been a member and supporter of VOM for almost 15 years now and get monthly news letters. I see the photographs and get first hand information about the plight of those suffering under Communist regimes, Islamic States, and such, Asceplias. I'm not hiding under a pillow here. I do make my voice heard and you should too. You and I have a different perception of what evil is. I find evil to be a protest on behalf of an armed robber who was charging a law abiding police officer, a protest on behalf of a man arrested 30 times prior for breaking the law only to ignore it yet again, resist arrest when he was caught and die in an ambulance on the way to a hospital that the tax payers undoubtedly would have picked up the tab for. I find evil to be chanting death to Cops and marching down the middle of a NYC street - therein blocking traffic and bringing the world to a standstill so that they can incite the murder of two police officers. I find evil to be a people outraged that NYPD would turn their backs on a Communist Mayor who first turned his back upon them by throwing them under the proverbial bus! I find evil to be busing these lawless, police hating protesters around the United States on the taxpayers dollar. I find evil to be calling good evil and evil good! I call evil ignoring the plight of your own brothers and sisters - even children - enslaved around the world right this second in order to continue a protest that has no valid purpose other than to further disrupt law and order throughout the United States of America. That is what I call evil. Feel free to pass the word. I find the actions of these protesters in Ferguson and NYC to be a reprehensible disgrace.

I'm not really in favor of name calling either but I will if the situation warrants. I wont apologize to Gracie because she is the one that got a hair up her ass and decided it was ok to call me a negro and ****** before I ever made a disparaging remark to her..She is the one that admitted she was learning more about Black people from stormfront. You can be her friend but to me she is nothing but a latent racist that just realized it.

You basically just admitted you are the product of propaganda. You dont sit back and observe the world through a computer. You need to be there and see for yourself. You dont want to be that guy that is the victim of someone elses interpretation of the facts. For instance you say the guy was an armed robber that was charging a law abiding police officer. I hope you were not talking about Brown because he was not armed and I know he wasnt charging the officer. Why would he do that if he just ran from him? I dont find the protests to be evil. They are a valid protest of the reality that Black and Brown people get harassed and killed by the cops all the time. Once you come to grips that your reality does not = our reality you may be able to see with a bit more clarity.

If that is your true feelings about respecting others (you have to get respect from them first) then you will have to retract your own thread about respecting others - won't you? Is Respect Something That Is Earned..... US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now please stay true to your own convictions, Asceplias, and give her an apology. It matters not whether she returns the kindness. It is the right thing to do and we both agreed upon that. As a matter of principle. On your very thread, which by the way, was quite excellent. Besides. You're better that that and you know it.

Returning to the subject at hand - Product of Propaganda......

I am listening to the testimonies of victims who have risked their very lives to tell their stories. What in the world are you talking about - I am the product of progaganda?

Have a look in the mirror, Asceplias. You are listening to the likes of Al Sharpton instead of examining the facts for yourself concerning the case in Ferguson and N.Y.. It would appear to me that you are more interested in agreeing with those who accuse the innocent in order to justify the guilty!

As for me? I'll stand with those who are clearly innocent. The NYPD and the officer in Ferguson. BOTH are innocent. The Grand Jury said so - in both cases. Let Justice prevail. I rest my case.

Last edited:

If that is your true feelings about respecting others (you have to get respect from them first) then you will have to retract your own thread - Respecting others - won't you?

I am listening to the testimonies of victims who have risked their very lives to tell their stories. What in the world are you talking about - I am the product of progaganda?

Have a look in the mirror, Asceplias. You are listening to the likes of Al Sharpton instead of examining the facts for yourself concerning the case in Ferguson and N.Y.. It would appear to me that you are more interested in agreeing with those who accuse the innocent in order to justify the guilty!

As for me? I'll stand with those who are clearly innocent. The NYPD and the officer in Ferguson. BOTH are innocent. The Grand Jury said so - in both cases. Let Justice prevail. I rest my case.
No. I freely admitted that even though i thought that was a great approach I dont always subscribe to it myself.

How do you know you arent listening to paid actors/writers?

I dont listen to Al Sharpton. Never have. I'm looking at the reality of my life and others I personally know that have been the victims of harrassment and others that have been killed by racist cops.

There was nothing clearly innocent regarding people who lie under oath like Wilson did. The supposed prosecutor who did not even do his job by asking for an indictment didnt help matters either. Sorry dog. You are looking at events tinted by your thoughts of what reality is. We wont ever agree until you can take them off and do what most humans have an issue with. Empathize. You cant sympathize because you dont have to deal with it. That being the case, there is nothing you can say to convince me that your opinion that entire races of people are imagining things is even a credible observation of the facts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back