The Trump Campaign

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
or the deal Jared and Ivanka couldn't pull off.

Ivanka and Jared’s Power Play

Donald Trump rails against the “rigged” political system that keeps people like Hillary Clinton in power. Yet Kushner’s parents have been among the most prominent funders of Democratic politicians on the East Coast. They were the largest donors to Clinton’s 2000 Senate campaign, and, despite the acrimony of the current campaign, Chelsea Clinton and her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, are close friends of Ivanka and Jared.

It is not rare for Republican political figures to play down their suspected liberal tendencies—witness Mitt Romney’s memories of being a varmint hunter. But the harsher notes of the Trump campaign—its openly nativist and racist appeals—have called into question Jared and Ivanka’s motives. The “Mexican” judge, the Muslim ban, the “joke” about killing Hillary Clinton: these incidents have won Trump plenty of fans, but they’ve appalled many people, including those in the social set that Ivanka and Jared inhabit. People in that circle have begun to wonder: Can they really be going along with all of this?

Tensions came to a head when, in early July, a member of Trump’s campaign staff posted on Twitter a picture of Hillary Clinton against a background of hundred-dollar bills; a six-pointed star branded her the “Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!” The image had been circulating on white-supremacist Web sites that target Jews.

As it happens, Jared and Ivanka are Jewish.

OMG hold the presses! New York Jews are democrats.

My sides and my face hurt. You assholes are just losing it today.

:lmao:

Hey lets go back to Hillary's big Uk donor trying to set up Manafort. Make yourself try to feel better.

This is too funny!!!!!

Money has a way of nullifying religion.
That wasn't the point. Ivanka may actually believe in paid family leave and publically paid child care. Jared may actually believe Trump's initial populism that was based less on profit for the very rich who own the means of production and more on the workers who lost jobs for the profit. The point was that those beliefs offset all the sociopathic abuse Trump's heaping individuals like a Judge a reporter with a disability and a mother who lost a son.

Money has a way of nullifying religion.
That wasn't the point. Ivanka may actually believe in paid family leave and publically paid child care. Jared may actually believe Trump's initial populism that was based less on profit for the very rich who own the means of production and more on the workers who lost jobs for the profit. The point was that those beliefs offset all the sociopathic abuse Trump's heaping individuals like a Judge a reporter with a disability and a mother who lost a son.
The "reporter" KNEW he could pull BS on Trump due to PC; Trump said screw it to PC.

I think Trump could get away with non-PC. What''s been his downfall is his lack of basic human decency.

And that's really pretty sad for those hard core supporters. It seems clear they are folks both parties have pretty much shat upon. Trump's initial message of investing in America got lost. I don't think THAT was the real purpose of the article, so much as Trump's daughter and SiL who is yuuuuuugely successful in his own right bought into the initial message.

I think Trump could get away with non-PC. What''s been his downfall is his lack of basic human decency.

And that's really pretty sad for those hard core supporters. It seems clear they are folks both parties have pretty much shat upon. Trump's initial message of investing in America got lost. I don't think THAT was the real purpose of the article, so much as Trump's daughter and SiL who is yuuuuuugely successful in his own right bought into the initial message.
do you need crackers for your whine?

Unlike you, I watch his speeches.
The media is full of crap.

Who the fuck is "Jared"? Jared who?

Damn you're lazy. You realize you're on the Internet, no? I'll tell you what, I'm not giving you a fish, but I'll teach you to fish.

Click "new tab" on your browser

Click on the tab

Enter "www.google.com"

We know Jared has to do with Trump and Google is pretty smart, so let's try just typing in

"Jared Trump"

And wow, bam it worked! Do that and your question will be answered.

How'd someone so lazy get to be an editor? Were you too lazy to write your own material?

Oy vey ...

Forum List

Back