The Trump Conundrum

View attachment 84226
The most ironic thing about Trump's horrific "campaign" is that his behavior may convince people that we need more experienced people running for national office.

You know, "establishment" types.
You mean experienced like Obama?
Since you feel his administration has been a disaster, that's a great point. That should have been a marker.

Now you're running someone with even less.
Since you feel Obama had more experience than Trump, that's a great point.

Can you like to Obama doing this?
That's what Trump should be doing.

So?
It,is what Trump is doing.

So.....

The most ironic thing about Trump's horrific "campaign" is that his behavior may convince people that we need more experienced people running for national office.

Bammer is rotten for sure, but Americans seem to prefer rotten over stupid. Bammer doesnt go crazy every time an old lady tweets that he farted in an elevator. If trump gets this stupid when a little old Paki man picks on him, what will he do when a world leader calls him out ?
You mean like Obamas mad mullahs of Iran?

I wonder.....

View attachment 84226

Since you feel his administration has been a disaster, that's a great point. That should have been a marker.

So?

So.....
I have no idea what that means.

Since you appear to think that you don't need the RINO/commie vote - you know, people who voted for RINO commies like Kasich, Rubio, Cruz, Bush, Christie, et al - and since you have no problem with Trump's campaign, we'll see how things go.

View attachment 84226

So?

So.....

Since you appear to think that you don't need the RINO/commie vote - you know, people who voted for RINO commies like Kasich, Rubio, Cruz, Bush, Christie, et al - and since you have no problem with Trump's campaign, we'll see how things go.
Of course you don't, you're an ideological left wing nut job....:lol:

View attachment 84226

So?

So.....

How ironic, Trump's people can't get him to focus, I can't get you to focus.

Appropriate, I guess.

View attachment 84226 Since you feel Obama had more experience than Trump, that's a great point.

So?

So.....

How ironic, Trump's people can't get him to focus, I can't get you to focus.

Appropriate, I guess.
I choose to wander your road for a bit....

Bammer is rotten for sure, but Americans seem to prefer rotten over stupid. Bammer doesnt go crazy every time an old lady tweets that he farted in an elevator. If trump gets this stupid when a little old Paki man picks on him, what will he do when a world leader calls him out ?

I wonder.....

Yes, exactly like the Mllah's in Iran, Puten and any other adversary of America. Russia would need only tweet a comment about trumps hair to get him to react in a stupid way. Trump got an easy ride in the primaries. Just as was predicted he is cracking up in the general and hasnt even faced Hillary yet. Trump is in over his head.

She was perfectly cool and collected as she ignored the pleas from the diplomats in Libya before they were killed and she was perfectly cool and collected as she lied about the email and as she had 33,000 of them deleted to deny the FBI the opportunity to inspect them.

Okay, guy, you know you keep claiming these things, but the fact is, investigations by Congress and the FBI don't support what you claim. Now, if this were Trump, he'd be firing off late night tweets slamming the Congressmen and FBI agents investigating him... making it worse.

She was perfectly cool as she turned Bill's initiative for universal health care into a disaster and she was cool during the convention when she claimed credit for CHIP, which was put together by Ted Kennedy and Orin Hatch. Why shouldn't she be cool under interrogation when she has practiced it through a lifetime of criminal activity?

What turned that into a disaster was the unwillingness of big insurance to stop raping working people, but stoops like you keep bending over for them.

Trump, on the other hand, is passionate about protecting Americans, all Americans, and making the US prosperous again for all Americans, and he is impatient with politicians and journalists who are not passionate about these goals. In this respect, he is a lot like Harry Truman, who also bucked his Party's establishment to do what he though was right and who was also impatient and dismissive of politicians and journalists who were not passionate about America.

Trump is no Harry Truman. He isn't passionate, he's a loose cannon.

I wonder.....

Yes, exactly like the Mllah's in Iran, Puten and any other adversary of America. Russia would need only tweet a comment about trumps hair to get him to react in a stupid way. Trump got an easy ride in the primaries. Just as was predicted he is cracking up in the general and hasnt even faced Hillary yet. Trump is in over his head.
You mean a smart way....

Or do you think he would send more pallets of unmarked foreign currency to them? :lol:

I have lost a TON of respect for people I thought were Conservative voices. These people no longer represent what I have always known as Conservatism. Maybe Conservatism has been redefined? (I don't think it has) If so, I am no longer a Conservative. I don't think these people are Conservatives.

Guy, you never were a conservative. The problem with Conservative is that it represents a grab-bag of contradictory views... you know, thinking that the government should ban abortion but shouldn't tell a business how much to pay their workers.

The "Conservative voices" are simply playing to the mob. Trump has boiled down "Conservatism" to it's base elements, which are racism, sexism and xenophobia. The mask has been ripped off.

Not to worry, bud, WHEN Trump loses, you can come back here and claim he wasn't a "real conservative".

I'm sorry.. I think GROWN UPS have to be honest. Social Security will be broke in less than 20 years, then what? Are we going to wait until millions of Americans are left with no Social Security check? Is some magic fairy going to come along and drop a cash bomb on us? How do we fix it if we're unwilling to talk about solutions?

Make the rich pay their fair share. Problem Fucking Solved.

I have lost a TON of respect for people I thought were Conservative voices. These people no longer represent what I have always known as Conservatism. Maybe Conservatism has been redefined? (I don't think it has) If so, I am no longer a Conservative. I don't think these people are Conservatives.

Guy, you never were a conservative. The problem with Conservative is that it represents a grab-bag of contradictory views... you know, thinking that the government should ban abortion but shouldn't tell a business how much to pay their workers.

The "Conservative voices" are simply playing to the mob. Trump has boiled down "Conservatism" to it's base elements, which are racism, sexism and xenophobia. The mask has been ripped off.

Not to worry, bud, WHEN Trump loses, you can come back here and claim he wasn't a "real conservative".
It's funny how you liberals have no idea what a conservative is....

But I do agree with you about Boss....he is no conservative....

I wonder.....

You mean a smart way....

Or do you think he would send more pallets of unmarked foreign currency to them? :lol:

Maybe not money, but surley a few thousand American troops, or a few million bucks worth of missiles maybe. See, Hillery has a vision for the country. A fucked up gross vision, but a vision nonetheless. Trump has a vision for himself. This is why he is always making news for his petty little image battles instead of policy.

I wonder.....

You mean a smart way....

Maybe not money, but surley a few thousand American troops, or a few million bucks worth of missiles maybe. See, Hillery has a vision for the country. A fucked up gross vision, but a vision nonetheless. Trump has a vision for himself. This is why he is always making news for his petty little image battles instead of policy.
Naaa....Trump will just stop terrorists like Obama and hitlery from sending pallets of unmarked foreign currency to them.....

You didn't see because you had your blinders on. Nothing's changed with Republicans, except they've now turned on you/someone you like. That's it. Same ole' GOP.

I don't expect radical liberal lefties to have any other viewpoint or perspective. What gets me is how you somehow think your commentary in this thread means anything to any of us on the right, Trump supporters or not.
Arent you a lyin Ted fan? If trump quits who do you think the GOP would run? Do you think it would be Ted? He did finish 2nd.

They would not run Ted they'd run kasich.

I wonder.....

You mean a smart way....

Naaa....Trump will just stop terrorists like Obama and hitlery from sending pallets of unmarked foreign currency to them.....

Makes no difference. and really, you have no idea if trump would or would not send money to Iran. The point is, Bammer and Hillery are beating Trump, and Trump is their best political hit man. All they need do is tweet about his car and he runs his mouth.

You didn't see because you had your blinders on. Nothing's changed with Republicans, except they've now turned on you/someone you like. That's it. Same ole' GOP.

I don't expect radical liberal lefties to have any other viewpoint or perspective. What gets me is how you somehow think your commentary in this thread means anything to any of us on the right, Trump supporters or not.
Arent you a lyin Ted fan? If trump quits who do you think the GOP would run? Do you think it would be Ted? He did finish 2nd.

What was the lie by the way ? Your daddy trump kept saying ted was lyin, but never what the lie was ? Meh, maybe he was distracted by something shiny or a taco.

I wonder.....

You mean a smart way....

Makes no difference. and really, you have no idea if trump would or would not send money to Iran. The point is, Bammer and Hillery are beating Trump, and Trump is their best political hit man. All they need do is tweet about his car and he runs his mouth.
I do know your hitlery will however...

What was the lie by the way ? Your daddy trump kept saying ted was lyin, but never what the lie was ? Meh, maybe he was distracted by something shiny or a taco.
And still you Republicans voted for trump? The fact Republicans fell for it says volumes about them.

I don't like Ted anyways.

Oh yea! Ted said carson was dropping out and that's how he got ben carson supporters to caucus with him

And still you Republicans voted for trump? The fact Republicans fell for it says volumes about them.

I don't like Ted anyways.

Oh yea! Ted said carson was dropping out and that's how he got ben carson supporters to caucus with him

Figured you couldn't say. Typical Trumpkin fanboy.

Forum List

Back