The Trump Conundrum

You didn't see because you had your blinders on. Nothing's changed with Republicans, except they've now turned on you/someone you like. That's it. Same ole' GOP.

I don't expect radical liberal lefties to have any other viewpoint or perspective. What gets me is how you somehow think your commentary in this thread means anything to any of us on the right, Trump supporters or not.
Arent you a lyin Ted fan? If trump quits who do you think the GOP would run? Do you think it would be Ted? He did finish 2nd.

They would not run Ted they'd run kasich.

What was the lie by the way ? Your daddy trump kept saying ted was lyin, but never what the lie was ? Meh, maybe he was distracted by something shiny or a taco.
And still you Republicans voted for trump? The fact Republicans fell for it says volumes about them.

I don't like Ted anyways.

Oh yea! Ted said carson was dropping out and that's how he got ben carson supporters to caucus with him
Says the hitlery voter? Priceless....:lol:

You didn't see because you had your blinders on. Nothing's changed with Republicans, except they've now turned on you/someone you like. That's it. Same ole' GOP.

I don't expect radical liberal lefties to have any other viewpoint or perspective. What gets me is how you somehow think your commentary in this thread means anything to any of us on the right, Trump supporters or not.
Arent you a lyin Ted fan? If trump quits who do you think the GOP would run? Do you think it would be Ted? He did finish 2nd.

What was the lie by the way ? Your daddy trump kept saying ted was lyin, but never what the lie was ? Meh, maybe he was distracted by something shiny or a taco.
And still you Republicans voted for trump? The fact Republicans fell for it says volumes about them.

Oh yea! Ted said carson was dropping out and that's how he got ben carson supporters to caucus with him

Typical trumpkin answer. Anyone who dare not like trump is a democrat. Your average trumpkin is just like an Obama supporter. Thought gas and rent would be free, but grumpy because it only got more expensive. It will be interesting to see how trumpkins react when the wall isnt built, bammacare is still in full effect, the soviet union is revived, ISIS gets a second wind and a presidant trump is to busy in the twittersphere to deal with it.

Figured you couldn't say. Typical Trumpkin fanboy.
I just said! Trump started calling Ted a liar after he lied to Ben carson supporters and said "Ben's dropping out caucus for me"

Typical trumpkin answer. Anyone who dare not like trump is a democrat. Your average trumpkin is just like an Obama supporter. Thought gas and rent would be free, but grumpy because it only got more expensive. It will be interesting to see how trumpkins react when the wall isnt built, bammacare is still in full effect, the soviet union is revived, ISIS gets a second wind and a presidant trump is to busy in the twittersphere to deal with it.
Typical hitlery supporter answer.....

I'm voting for Hillary. Does that make me a trumpkin?

I just said! Trump started calling Ted a liar after he lied to Ben carson supporters and said "Ben's dropping out caucus for me"

Mm, Not very convincing. Never saw anything that shows Ted Cruz telling anyone Carson was done. I do think one of Cruz's guys leaving over saying carson was out, but not Cruz himself.

Sorry, no. Not in this case. But you could make it in depending on your tweet count and what you tweet about.

Mm, Not very convincing. Never saw anything that shows Ted Cruz telling anyone Carson was done. I do think one of Cruz's guys leaving over saying carson was out, but not Cruz himself.
My point is Ted won't be the nominee if trump drops out

the sad part here is its not a case that hillarys is the best thing sense sliced cheese ... its Trump will be the worst thing that could happen to the american government ...
You miss the point entirely. The fact that he upsets liberals so much is a really good sign. Believe me.

keep telling yourself that, snookums

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

No...that makes you a fascist...:lol:

My point is Ted won't be the nominee if trump drops out

No he wont, and honestly, Ted Cruz had no business running. I like Ted Cruze in Senate. If Trump is "fired" whoever is put in his place will lose.

No. That makes you an idiot.

Shit or get off the pot, Boss. You know damn good and well it's either Trump or Clinton. Take a stand.

I don't know that I can stand behind either of these candidates. I'm smart enough to realize a third party vote is a waste and I don't really like the Johnson option anyway... I think the guy is a nutball. His running mate is even more of a loose marble.

BUT... This is not about who I vote for... this is about the campaign Trump is running which is going to end in disaster. He simply cannot continue to attack everyone who isn't worshiping at his feet. You don't win over voters by attacking them and calling them losers that you don't need anyway.... that strategy will fail. You don't go off the reservation attacking a Gold Star father, regardless of who he is or what he does or what connections he has where... none of that shit matters to most Americans.

All of this time squandered the past two weeks attacking Ted Cruz again and then attacking a democrat hack who spoke at the Democrat convention... it's stupidity on a phenomenal scale. He's running against HILLARY CLINTON! FOCUS! Or, you're going to lose!
Kudos on being honest about having mixed feelings - unfortunately there is a pretty high percentage of hardcore partisan ideologues from both ends on this board, meaning it's usually black & white, all or nothing, them or us. Good on you, seriously.

Your party has been hijacked by the wrong voices, and Trump is the result. The "more conservative vs. more moderate" battle - one that is perfectly reasonable, say, Cruz or Kasich, is what should have happened. Instead, the party was invaded by a fraud, a guy who clearly should have run as an Independent but knew he needed the GOP's infrastructure to have a chance. He ran a con and it worked, at least so far.

Take comfort in the fact that you're sure as hell not alone. Many decent Republicans have lined up against this guy, most recently Meg Whitman this morning.

The more reasonable, rational, clear-thinking elements of the party need to take a stand pretty quickly here.

Meg Whitman is a traitor to the party.
If she calls herself a Republican, she should stay and fight inside the party infrastructure. How on earth someone can claim to be one thing, then suddenly side with of all the people the Clintons ? She's not only voting for her, but she will be endorsing her and sending money her way. I would spit in her face if I could.
I'm not happy about Trump either, but I would never ever stoop to what this bitch and some others in the party are doing.

I don't think Trump is going to drop out. I've heard this speculation and I think it's more wishful thinking than anything... not going to happen. Trump is in this until the end and if he loses, he'll blame the "rigged system" for his loss. He has already set this up.

However, in the unlikely event he should pull out or something happen to him... Mike Pence.

I don't think Trump is going to drop out. I've heard this speculation and I think it's more wishful thinking than anything... not going to happen. Trump is in this until the end and if he loses, he'll blame the "rigged system" for his loss. He has already set this up.

However, in the unlikely event he should pull out or something happen to him... Mike Pence.
I would only be nervous if they ran kasich.

Shit or get off the pot, Boss. You know damn good and well it's either Trump or Clinton. Take a stand.

I don't know that I can stand behind either of these candidates. I'm smart enough to realize a third party vote is a waste and I don't really like the Johnson option anyway... I think the guy is a nutball. His running mate is even more of a loose marble.

BUT... This is not about who I vote for... this is about the campaign Trump is running which is going to end in disaster. He simply cannot continue to attack everyone who isn't worshiping at his feet. You don't win over voters by attacking them and calling them losers that you don't need anyway.... that strategy will fail. You don't go off the reservation attacking a Gold Star father, regardless of who he is or what he does or what connections he has where... none of that shit matters to most Americans.

All of this time squandered the past two weeks attacking Ted Cruz again and then attacking a democrat hack who spoke at the Democrat convention... it's stupidity on a phenomenal scale. He's running against HILLARY CLINTON! FOCUS! Or, you're going to lose!
Kudos on being honest about having mixed feelings - unfortunately there is a pretty high percentage of hardcore partisan ideologues from both ends on this board, meaning it's usually black & white, all or nothing, them or us. Good on you, seriously.

Your party has been hijacked by the wrong voices, and Trump is the result. The "more conservative vs. more moderate" battle - one that is perfectly reasonable, say, Cruz or Kasich, is what should have happened. Instead, the party was invaded by a fraud, a guy who clearly should have run as an Independent but knew he needed the GOP's infrastructure to have a chance. He ran a con and it worked, at least so far.

Take comfort in the fact that you're sure as hell not alone. Many decent Republicans have lined up against this guy, most recently Meg Whitman this morning.

The more reasonable, rational, clear-thinking elements of the party need to take a stand pretty quickly here.

If she calls herself a Republican, she should stay and fight inside the party infrastructure. How on earth someone can claim to be one thing, then suddenly side with of all the people the Clintons ? She's not only voting for her, but she will be endorsing her and sending money her way. I would spit in her face if I could.
I'm not happy about Trump either, but I would never ever stoop to what this bitch and some others in the party are doing.
Typical Republican.

But I'm no different. If trump ran and won the democratic nominee, ID be voting for him over the GOP so I get where you are coming from.

But I thought that Republicans are the bad guys? You're either with Trump, or you're the enemy - THAT is the message that is CONSTANTLY being sent.

Ryan is a RINO. Kasich is a RINO. Christie is a RINO. Rubio is a RINO. On and on.

Yet somehow Trump isn't. Can you really blame people who have always been Republicans for no longer feeling welcome?

the sad part here is its not a case that hillarys is the best thing sense sliced cheese ... its Trump will be the worst thing that could happen to the american government ...
You miss the point entirely. The fact that he upsets liberals so much is a really good sign. Believe me.
keep telling yourself that, snookums
The fact that you hate him so much is more proof. I want him to win solely for the reason it will lower the life span of the extreme liberals. I want to see the veins popping out of their skulls, the foaming purple faced rants. It will be some long overdue entertainment. Snookums.

But I thought that Republicans are the bad guys? You're either with Trump, or you're the enemy - THAT is the message that is CONSTANTLY being sent.

Ryan is a RINO. Kasich is a RINO. Christie is a RINO. Rubio is a RINO. On and on.

Yet somehow Trump isn't. Can you really blame people who have always been Republicans for no longer feeling welcome?
You're either conservative about everything or fu

Forum List

Back