The 'Trump Will Be an Authoritarian Destroyer of Democracy' Narrative Is Patently Absurd

She's determined to hurt him as much as she can. As former Republican royalty she has the cloud to get her message out. And make money doing it.
Agree. However, the motive is purely over political power, not saving the country as she is claiming.

Agree. However, the motive is purely over political power, not saving the country as she is claiming.
That's for people to decide. I watched her yesterday and that bitch is a piece of work. She doesn't get her feathers ruffled and she has has done her homework.

That's for people to decide. I watched her yesterday and that bitch is a piece of work. She doesn't get her feathers ruffled and she has has done her homework.
Nothing to ruffle. Maddow propped her up and worshipped her for an hour as the Trump slayer. If her name wasn't Cheney we would never hear from her again.

Biden's main income source is China and not the USA.
I will try to educate you on the classified documents taken in the raid on the Biden properties.

The inquiry began after Biden lawyers found documents in a private office on Nov. 2. They found more documents in his Wilmington garage on Dec. 20, and another in his home on Jan. 11. On Jan. 14, a White House lawyer found additional material.

The FBI search of Biden's residence was kept under wraps until Saturday evening because the Justice Department requested it be private, Bauer said in his statement.
I am well aware of this event.

But it’s still lacking the evidence that is essential
to warrant charges.

They did it the wrong way. Crime has skyrocketed. The FBI and cops are two different things. The FBI is being used for political purposes. That's the problem. You're not really informed. You only have a surface understanding of the issues.
Im very well informed. You’re being manipulated by corrupt republicans who are being held accountable by the FBI. Manipulating you into thinking they’re political is their best defense since they won’t be able to win in court.

She's still fugly and she'll never get near the White House.

One way you can easily tell is the way someone talks. Take Trump for example - the word salads, unfocused, muddled - that's the way he thinks and that's how it comes out of his mouth.
He was a better President than the current one.

Im very well informed. You’re being manipulated by corrupt republicans who are being held accountable by the FBI. Manipulating you into thinking they’re political is their best defense since they won’t be able to win in court.
The FBI is political. That's wrong. I guess you didn't see the hearings a few years ago.

Forum List

Back