The 'Trump Will Be an Authoritarian Destroyer of Democracy' Narrative Is Patently Absurd

This is projection on a national level. It is not working because people know thee is nothing authoritarian about Trump. There was none when he governed, and he is not the president now. If he was authoritarian he would still be president.

The narrative is a fantasy and the idiots pushing it are scared shitless.

We're gonna keep saying he's scary until everyone believes us!

That sums it up right there. It did not work for the obvious fraud, it won't work here.

Of course it's absurd.

Not even worth responding to the leftard BS.

Looks like it's conditional on accountability. Isn't that the job of congress. You should read your articles. It's time for your nap.

This is projection on a national level. It is not working because people know thee is nothing authoritarian about Trump. There was none when he governed, and he is not the president now. If he was authoritarian he would still be president.

That sums it up right there. It did not work for the obvious fraud, it won't work here.

This might offend everyone on both sides, but I think the "Trump is a dangerous future dictator and destroyer of democracy" narrative is completely absurd, but the other extreme, the "Trump is our savior and the only one who can save the Republic" narrative I think is also absurd.

And I may not be able to prove this, but sometimes I think the PTSB have been promoting both those narratives.... the first one to the "left" and the second one to the "right." It's always about dividing people, pitting groups against eachother, creating fear and getting people distracted from the real enemy.

This might offend everyone on both sides, but I think the "Trump is a dangerous future dictator and destroyer of democracy" narrative is completely absurd, but the other extreme, the "Trump is our savior and the only one who can save the Republic" narrative I think is also absurd.

And I may not be able to prove this, but sometimes I think the PTSB have been promoting both those narratives.... the first one to the "left" and the second one to the "right." It's always about dividing people, pitting groups against eachother, creating fear and getting people distracted from the real enemy.
Trump's not a savior he's a good business man. Americans were gaining wealth while he was president. Democrats were concerned because the economy was doing great his first three years.
He has brought out the worst of the deep state because they were loosing control.

The entire GOP has been practicing doing away with democracy for decades.

Forum List

Back