Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Do they dance? I love dancing!!!!

animated_elaine.gif

Maybe Truthspeaker could answer this one..... I seem to recall that the Mormons own a lot of property in Los Vegas. I find that odd with their view of gambling.

I kinda remember it cuz I was in Vegas once with a friend and.... long story, short version.... we 'ran out of cash' and couldn't get back to California. Anyway, guy I dated lived in Provo, Ut. and I called him. (Didn't want to 'fess up to the parents and couldn't face the lecture from only available brother - our Preach -huh Si Modo? LOL) Anyway, he dropped everything and bailed us out. Good guy.

So, my opinion, based on the Mormons I know - pretty damned cool bunch.

Las Vegas was actually an early Mormon Colony that was abandoned in 1857. Not sure it had the same name then but there was a small settlement there. And not all of Vegas is the strip.

Maybe Truthspeaker could answer this one..... I seem to recall that the Mormons own a lot of property in Los Vegas. I find that odd with their view of gambling.

I kinda remember it cuz I was in Vegas once with a friend and.... long story, short version.... we 'ran out of cash' and couldn't get back to California. Anyway, guy I dated lived in Provo, Ut. and I called him. (Didn't want to 'fess up to the parents and couldn't face the lecture from only available brother - our Preach -huh Si Modo? LOL) Anyway, he dropped everything and bailed us out. Good guy.

So, my opinion, based on the Mormons I know - pretty damned cool bunch.

Las Vegas was actually an early Mormon Colony that was abandoned in 1857. Not sure it had the same name then but there was a small settlement there. And not all of Vegas is the strip.

Ohhh! Ok.

Well, I've learned something from this thread.

Actually two things. One about Vegas and the other that you're a Mormon. Cool

Miss California.

That's funny.

On an unrelated note, I have some questions for our CJCoLDS (Mormon) buddies:

Has anybody found those missing Gold Tablets yet?

And, when one gets REALLY REALLY hungry, is it still okay to eat your travel companions?

Miss California.

That's funny.

And, when one gets REALLY REALLY hungry, is it still okay to eat your travel companions?

yeah, well i said one reason. i didnt say there were enough reasons to get me to go back.

They arent missing. Moroni has them.

never heard that its every alright to eat your traveling companion let alone still.

Miss California.

That's funny.

yeah, well i said one reason. i didnt say there were enough reasons to get me to go back.

They arent missing. Moroni has them.

never heard that its every alright to eat your traveling companion let alone still.

My bad. Smith DID return the Golden PLATES to the Angel Moroni. Of course. Too bad that this means nobody else can now verify the underlying record of Mormonism. Oh well. I guess Angels need gold, too.

As for Mormons eating their traveling companions, I might have to go back and re-read the old histories of the Donner Party.

My bad. Smith DID return the Golden PLATES to the Angel Moroni. Of course. Too bad that this means nobody else can now verify the underlying record of Mormonism. Oh well. I guess Angels need gold, too.

As for Mormons eating their traveling companions, I might have to go back and re-read the old histories of the Donner Party.

There were 12 witnesses for the plates. Much like there were Twelve witnesses to the Resurrection of Christ. And the Holy Spirit can tell us the truth of all things. I have no doubt that Moroni shows the plates to whomever the Lord wants Him to.

As for the Donner party. I thought they were heading for California. I could be wrong though its been a while since i read up on that.

Forum List

Back