Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Couldn't get direct links. But I always liked the Lord of the Engagement Rings parodies. All three episodes can be found here:

Archived Videos H-M | Divine Comedy

Amusing

Now im alittle annoyed they dont have the full first episode. looks like the other two are there though

First episode on youtube:

alittle better

Last edited by a moderator:
To be more serious, General conference was this past weekend. I haven't had a chance to listen to all the talks yet. But it's been really good. If you have time, listen to as much as you can. I'm listening to the First sessions through right now. There is an amazing talk on healing from pain that I know I am going to study more.

Watch Live

If you want to listen to the talks individually, rather than as full sessions (Which are 2 hours long), you can find them here

April 2011 General Conference Sessions

If you have time and are interested in learning more, please do so! I encourage everyone to listen to something that peaks their interest.

The truth about Mormons is: that Joe and his cohorts were cons and the entire belief that they started were false. So it must have been founded on false religion.

The truth about Mormons is: that Joe and his cohorts were cons and the entire belief that they started were false. So it must have been founded on false religion.

That might mean something to us if you could actually support your assertions.

The problem is the evidence doesn't support your position.

1) Joseph went to his death for his belief. That's not something someone who knew he was lying about things would do.

2) Joseph provided witnesses who saw and experienced the things he did who continued to testify to these things after they had falling out with Joseph.

3) The Book of Mormon. The Book is here. There is no satisfactory way to explain it away. Anyone who likes can read it and find out for themselves the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The truthfulness of the Book of Mormon was testified to by 12 witnesses. But the beauty of it is that no one has to trust the witnesses. They can learn for themselves by reading, pondering, and praying about it. The Holy Spirit will testify that the Book of Mormon is true.

I invite you to read the Book of Mormon one of these days Froggy. Youll be very surprised by what you read. It's not what you think it is.

Those al qaeda reps were wearing ties. What self respecting Muslim would wear a tie?

Other than that, I liked the attention to detail!

I'd give it TWO thumbs WAY up.

:thup: :thup:

Definitely something to come back to now and again...

Some really interesting conversations in these pages...

The principles of the Gospel are interesting.

That might mean something to us if you could actually support your assertions.

The problem is the evidence doesn't support your position.

1) Joseph went to his death for his belief. That's not something someone who knew he was lying about things would do.

2) Joseph provided witnesses who saw and experienced the things he did who continued to testify to these things after they had falling out with Joseph.

3) The Book of Mormon. The Book is here. There is no satisfactory way to explain it away. Anyone who likes can read it and find out for themselves the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The truthfulness of the Book of Mormon was testified to by 12 witnesses. But the beauty of it is that no one has to trust the witnesses. They can learn for themselves by reading, pondering, and praying about it. The Holy Spirit will testify that the Book of Mormon is true.

I invite you to read the Book of Mormon one of these days Froggy. Youll be very surprised by what you read. It's not what you think it is.

a copy of the Nuremberg Chronicle surfaced in Sandy Utah, this is probably the book Joe and his cohorts used to make up the Mormon religion.

I have started this post because it still seems there are a lot of people out there that don't understand our religion. One thing I know I can do is clarify a lot misconceptions that people have.
I served a two year mission in South Africa, and I think I have pretty much heard it all. I actually would welcome some questions that I haven't heard before.
I know some of you aren't interested in what we really believe, but are only going to be interested in trying to trap me in my words, but that's ok. I welcome those attempts as well. Let's see what this develops into.:eusa_pray:

the truth about mormons ? they want political power and are active in state laws that disagree with mormon doctrine , whether the law effect mormonism or not . the truth is mormon are a separate part of the CR

hows that ?

If we don't stand on our common Christian principles and values we will fall and our Republic will fall even further than it has already. We must have leaders that stay true to our Christian heritage and character or we as a nation are doomed; unless you all think God is a liar?:eusa_liar:

If we don't stand on our common Christian principles and values we will fall and our Republic will fall even further than it has already. We must have leaders that stay true to our Christian heritage and character or we as a nation are doomed; unless you all think God is a liar?:eusa_liar:

do what you gotta do but stay the shit out of my political life , or life in general .

I don't care if you marry your brother . just stay out of public law .

do what you gotta do but stay the shit out of my political life , or life in general .

I don't care if you marry your brother . just stay out of public law .

Is that you SATAN!:evil:

Forum List

Back