Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
That's why anyone with half a brain working would be an agnostic: there is no proof either way, but if someone ever comes up with some real tangible proof either way, I'm open to changing my mind.

No evidense is proof of no evidense.

There is No evidence he does not exist as well. So by your logic he must exist.

I'll give you points for trying, but what you just said makes no sense. :D

That's why anyone with half a brain working would be an agnostic: there is no proof either way, but if someone ever comes up with some real tangible proof either way, I'm open to changing my mind.

And if anyone ever finds any real proof either way, I'm open to changing my mind. Can't be any fairer than that.

There is No evidence he does not exist as well. So by your logic he must exist.

There is an avalanche of evidense that the "facts" that those of faith cling to are false.

Huggy, you have already lost this discussion on other threads on this matter.

Flakey Jake... Nigga puulleeezzz! I have lost nothing. If all my posts just keeps one person from turning into a jello brained moron that gives up his or her hard earned money to support your criminal enterprises it will have been worth it.

There is no god. Supporting this lie is joining in a criminal enterprise with these frauds.
Yes there is God. God exists. He made the world and created men out of the elements of the earth. He blessed us all, gave us free will to run things, and left us in charge with a few simple rules beginning with loyalty to him and to each other by observing certain points of respect for parents who brought us here, and refraining from coveting other people's property and avoiding things for which reconciliation is not possible among humans. The reward for obedience is eternal life of the spirit.

This is the day the Lord hath made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it! :)

Huggy, you have already lost this discussion on other threads on this matter.

Flakey Jake... Nigga puulleeezzz! I have lost nothing. If all my posts just keeps one person from turning into a jello brained moron that gives up his or her hard earned money to support your criminal enterprises it will have been worth it.

There is no god. Supporting this lie is joining in a criminal enterprise with these frauds.
Yes there is God. God exists. He made the world and created men out of the elements of the earth. He blessed us all, gave us free will to run things, and left us in charge with a few simple rules beginning with loyalty to him and to each other by observing certain points of respect for parents who brought us here, and refraining from coveting other people's property and avoiding things for which reconciliation is not possible among humans. The reward for obedience is eternal life of the spirit.

Proof please.

Proof please.

Man exists and scientists cannot even create one single celled organism. And then there are good Christians who are very open, loving and kind who have given up everything in order to be missionaries. I mean that they had great jobs and lived in fancy homes and gave it up to be servants of God and reach people in areas "smart" people wouldn't be caught dead in...

Proof please.

Man exists and scientists cannot even create one single celled organism. And then there are good Christians who are very open, loving and kind who have given up everything in order to be missionaries. I mean that they had great jobs and lived in fancy homes and gave it up to be servants of God and reach people in areas "smart" people wouldn't be caught dead in...

OR in other words...they took it upon themselves to destroy native cultures... Nice work if you can get it.

If the natives were smart they would cook the missionaries and eat em...I hear they taste like chicken.

Last edited:
despite having no tangible evidence of god's existence, why is it that believers seem to think that they gain some advantage when saying "you can't prove god exists".
evidence of nothing is still nothing...

Proof please.

OR in other words...they took it upon themselves to destroy native cultures... Nice work if you can get it.

If the natives were smart they would cook the missionaries and eat em...I hear they taste like chicken.
pork!

Proof please.

So you're saying that it's smart to give up a ggod paying job to go door to door for an invisble being?:cuckoo:

Atheists and agnostics demonstrate the most flagrant of conflicted personalities: they believe in the principle that something that does not exist although they cannot prove it. Silly thinking.

Atheists and agnostics demonstrate the most flagrant of conflicted personalities: they believe in the principle that something that does not exist although they cannot prove it. Silly thinking.

wrong buddy, I'm an agnostic, which to me means I see no proof EITHER way. Show me some real proof either way and I'm open to changing my mind. I can't believe in something without proof, so until I see real proof, it's just a theory, however pleasant the theory might be.

. . . and you still sound like a fundamentalist evangelizer. It's the emotion unhinged from evidence that makes the connection for you and the thumpers.

The connections emotionally by the atheistic and agnostic proselytizers here are quite obvious in their postings.

Come down, kids, and you use your critical thinking, hmmm?

The connections emotionally by the atheistic and agnostic proselytizers here are quite obvious in their postings.

Come down, kids, and you use your critical thinking, hmmm?
another false term it's analytical thinking ,
To Keep the Faith, Don't Get Analytical

by Greg Miller on 26 April 2012, 2:35 PM | 165 Comments
Credit: Source: Wikimedia

Many people with religious convictions feel that their faith is rock solid. But a new study finds that prompting people to engage in analytical thinking can cause their religious beliefs to waver, if only a little. Researchers say the findings have potentially significant implications for understanding the cognitive underpinnings of religion.
To Keep the Faith, Don't Get Analytical - ScienceNOW

Forum List

Back