• Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
allah is the god of abraham.

Allah (Arabic: الله‎, Allāh, IPA: [ʔalˤːɑːh] pronunciation (help·info)) is the standard Arabic word for 'God.'[1] While the term is best known in the West for its use by Muslims as a reference to God, it is used by Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, in reference to "God".[2][1][3] The term was also used by pagan Meccans as a reference to the creator-god, possibly the supreme deity in pre-Islamic Arabia.[4]
Allah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Allah (Arabic: الله‎, Allāh, IPA: [ʔalˤːɑːh] pronunciation (help·info)) is the standard Arabic word for 'God.'[1] While the term is best known in the West for its use by Muslims as a reference to God, it is used by Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, in reference to "God".[2][1][3] The term was also used by pagan Meccans as a reference to the creator-god, possibly the supreme deity in pre-Islamic Arabia.[4]

You know.....I look at Allah and Moroni in the same way.......

They're fallen angels.

That is a weird statement, so you believe Moroni was a real angel then if you assume he is fallen?
Allah is the Arabic word for God. So I don't believe Allah is fallen at all.

Here's why I say that.......

When Ishmael and his mother were kicked out of the tribe of Abraham, she wandered over and ended up in the area of Mecca. Near death, needing water and food, she prayed, and an entity (I personally think a demon) appeared to her. He then told her that God had sent him to save her and Ishmael, struck the ground and the Zam-Zam well appeared.

Nope......that "angel" was actually a demon, and I think that the name of it is Allah. Too much evidence in the Quaran for me to think otherwise........it's all mixed up and has a great deal of mysticism in it. Kinda like a book (which weighs in at 165 lbs) that is known as the Devil's Bible. If ya get a chance, watch it on Nat Geo.

And......since the Islamic religion is based on domination and death, with no room for original or free thought, it is restrictive of creation (which is also reflected in their subjugation of their women), so therefore it is a false religion.

Mormons subjugate their women also....they've got a really strange Bible.....

Which is why I think Mormonism is a false religion also.

i'll say it one more time. The word "Allah" means "god". Say what you will about islam but when Habib the Muslim says "Allah" he is speaking of the same god that you do when you think of jesus christ sr.

And, to be honest, your OT takes the wind out of your sails when talking shit on the koran.

i'll say it one more time. The word "Allah" means "god". Say what you will about islam but when Habib the Muslim says "Allah" he is speaking of the same god that you do when you think of jesus christ sr.

And, to be honest, your OT takes the wind out of your sails when talking shit on the koran.

Yeah......and the phrase "ef kedi stoh" means thank you in Greek. I don't care that they called something God, I care what their philosophy and theology is based on. I want to know why. Another example.....Bush kept telling us that the economy was "fundamentally strong" and there was no recession this summer. Come to find out, we've been in one for a year. Just because you call something a name, does NOT necessarily mean that name you hung on it is the truth.

Another interesting point.......during the time of Abraham, there was only One True God, but also a LOT of posers. Some were actual deities, some were just cunning people posing as deities, which is why when Abraham started talking with God, God put him through some pretty intense tests.

Like I said......I think Moroni and Allah are false deities, and their religions are F.U.B.A.R.

Here's why I say that.......

When Ishmael and his mother were kicked out of the tribe of Abraham, she wandered over and ended up in the area of Mecca. Near death, needing water and food, she prayed, and an entity (I personally think a demon) appeared to her. He then told her that God had sent him to save her and Ishmael, struck the ground and the Zam-Zam well appeared.

Nope......that "angel" was actually a demon, and I think that the name of it is Allah. Too much evidence in the Quaran for me to think otherwise........it's all mixed up and has a great deal of mysticism in it. Kinda like a book (which weighs in at 165 lbs) that is known as the Devil's Bible. If ya get a chance, watch it on Nat Geo.

And......since the Islamic religion is based on domination and death, with no room for original or free thought, it is restrictive of creation (which is also reflected in their subjugation of their women), so therefore it is a false religion.

Mormons subjugate their women also....they've got a really strange Bible.....

Which is why I think Mormonism is a false religion also.
I'll have to let you keep your opinion but I disagree with your idea of us subjugating our women. They are allowed to do as they please without fear of dominating husbands. Men who excercise unrighteous dominion overthem are considered worse than an infadel.

I'll have to let you keep your opinion but I disagree with your idea of us subjugating our women. They are allowed to do as they please without fear of dominating husbands. Men who excercise unrighteous dominion overthem are considered worse than an infadel.

Really? Explain Warren Jeffs and his little cult of Mormonism. How about the YFZ Ranch? They claimed to be Mormons also.

And......raising women like cattle, while pushing out the men you don't want is subjugation of women. There isn't really all that much said about it either dude.......I'm originally from the Pacific Northwest. Montana to be exact. Don't try to bullshit me.

Besides.......my next door neighbors in Missoula Mt. were Mormons. I lived next to them for 2 or 3 years.

Really? Explain Warren Jeffs and his little cult of Mormonism. How about the YFZ Ranch? They claimed to be Mormons also.

And......raising women like cattle, while pushing out the men you don't want is subjugation of women. There isn't really all that much said about it either dude.......I'm originally from the Pacific Northwest. Montana to be exact. Don't try to bullshit me.

Besides.......my next door neighbors in Missoula Mt. were Mormons. I lived next to them for 2 or 3 years.

I know there are break off groups of wackos that do their own thing. But they are not recognized by us. They are not members of our church and we condemn their practices. That is what you don't seem to get. They are not us.
I hope I can clarify our official stance on this issue.

I know there are break off groups of wackos that do their own thing. But they are not recognized by us. They are not members of our church and we condemn their practices. That is what you don't seem to get. They are not us.
I hope I can clarify our official stance on this issue.

Hey, just like there are different varieties of Christians that use the Bible, you all have different varieties of Mormons that use your book. But......because you all use the same book, you are all culpable of those who use your book wrong.

Nope.......not gonna budge on this one. Your religion is a cult.

But......to be fair......somewhat of a decent cult for certain groups.

Yeah......and the phrase "ef kedi stoh" means thank you in Greek. I don't care that they called something God, I care what their philosophy and theology is based on. I want to know why. Another example.....Bush kept telling us that the economy was "fundamentally strong" and there was no recession this summer. Come to find out, we've been in one for a year. Just because you call something a name, does NOT necessarily mean that name you hung on it is the truth.

Another interesting point.......during the time of Abraham, there was only One True God, but also a LOT of posers. Some were actual deities, some were just cunning people posing as deities, which is why when Abraham started talking with God, God put him through some pretty intense tests.

Like I said......I think Moroni and Allah are false deities, and their religions are F.U.B.A.R.

opinions and assholes, buddy. we all have em. What bush says about the economy doesn't negate the fACT that when a muslim is praying to Allah they are, in fact, praying to the same god of abraham that you do. Your opinon about what constitutes the REAL faith means two things: jack and shit. If a man named jesus can spring up from out of nowhere and claim to be the son of god and create a religion from whence your faith owes its roots then who are you to say that god can't do the same thing with the founders of mormonism?

If you want someone to explain warren jeffs then why don't you take a minute or two to explain FRED PHELPS..

opinions and assholes, buddy. we all have em. What bush says about the economy doesn't negate the fACT that when a muslim is praying to Allah they are, in fact, praying to the same god of abraham that you do. Your opinon about what constitutes the REAL faith means two things: jack and shit. If a man named jesus can spring up from out of nowhere and claim to be the son of god and create a religion from whence your faith owes its roots then who are you to say that god can't do the same thing with the founders of mormonism?

Do you know what "pissed" means in England? Drunk. Here, it means angry. No, words can be manipulated, and that is why I've bounced quite a bit of the Muslim faith and the Q'aran against the Torah and the Bible. Nope.....Allah is NOT God. If Allah was God, then why is it He told the Hebrews "thou shalt not bear false witness", and then told the Muslims that it's okay to lie to your enemies?

Kinda contradictory, don't ya think?

As far as Fred Phelps? He's one of those christian nutjob fanatics who is cherry picking out of the Bible. Kinda like I"m sure that Warren Jeffs did with the book of Mormon. Are Christians responsible for his behavior? Yep, and as a Christian, I denounce him. However.......doesn't change the fact that any religion can be bastardized, even Jewish, because all one has to do is look at the reason why Jesus came to earth.

Oh yeah.......Always Babbling and Ass Chucker do the same thing.

Do you know what "pissed" means in England? Drunk. Here, it means angry. No, words can be manipulated, and that is why I've bounced quite a bit of the Muslim faith and the Q'aran against the Torah and the Bible. Nope.....Allah is NOT God. If Allah was God, then why is it He told the Hebrews "thou shalt not bear false witness", and then told the Muslims that it's okay to lie to your enemies?

Kinda contradictory, don't ya think?

As far as Fred Phelps? He's one of those christian nutjob fanatics who is cherry picking out of the Bible. Kinda like I"m sure that Warren Jeffs did with the book of Mormon. Are Christians responsible for his behavior? Yep, and as a Christian, I denounce him. However.......doesn't change the fact that any religion can be bastardized, even Jewish, because all one has to do is look at the reason why Jesus came to earth.

Oh yeah.......Always Babbling and Ass Chucker do the same thing.

Drunk OR pissed, we are still talking about an inebriation caused by the consumption of alcohol
. Likewise, the very same god of abraham that you wrap up in your jesus myth IS the same entity that muslims scream Allah at.. You can be stubborn and disbelieve if you want to; hell, i'd expect nothing less from faith mongers. But, it's still a fact that christians, muslims and jews ALL worship the same entity. Allah wasn't a demon unless you are calling YOUR god a demon.

oh, and I guess you answered your own question about the polygamist guy in relation to the churn of mormon in your answer regarding phelps. thanks for clearing that up.

Well, there are some interesting points in Torah about that.

Check out the Universal Torah Network, and check the series "The Way of God".

Warren Jeffs is not part of the Official Church, who knows if they use the book of mormon, some of the offshoots do but they practice the way Joseph Smith did back when women were widows. But Warren Jeffs is just a pedaphile I doubt he even reads the book of mormon. He even admitted in jail he is not the Prophet and felt stressed the obligation put on him.:razz:

Forum List

Back