The truth about the Donald: Most of his ideas make sense

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
2016-05-07_wor_20759283_I1.JPG

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump reacts to an answer his wife Melania gives during an interview on NBC's "Today" show in New York

Now that Trump has seen off his last two rivals for the nomination - Texas Senator Ted Cruz and the Ohio governor John Kasich - Republicans are having to take sides: Trump or, dare to whisper it, Hillary Clinton. To many, the very notion of Trump and his third wife, former model Melania, posing at the White House door seems repellent. If the picture of the Obamas entering the official residence for the first time illustrated the very best of America, a similar portrait of the Trump family might well be construed as the worst.

But how bad - for the US, and the rest of us - would a Trump presidency really be? Would it even be bad at all? Here is a look, albeit from a distance, on the bright side.

The truth about the Donald: Most of his ideas make sense - Independent.ie

He'll be infinitely better than the muslim we have now, and infinitely better than the criminal the Democrats are trying to impose on us.

Do you know how political the left has become. Despite the fact that Donald is on record as to thinking the Iraq war was a mistake every single leftist will say ALL of his ideas are dumb. It is like they take any and every position that their opponent has and disagree with it. It may seem crazy but when you realize that the only goal they have is power and nothing else. It doesn't matter what they say or what position they have to take to get it they just think that power is good and them having it is good so anything that achieves that end goal is also goal. That would include complete lies and hypocracy.

Considering Donald's flip-flops, it'll be interesting to see which of his idea will survive through the convention. .

Considering Donald's flip-flops, it'll be interesting to see which of his idea will survive through the convention. .

He won't flip flop on the idea that OBama sucks ass and IS NOT AN AMERICAN AND HE HIS NOT A CHRISTIAN!

His ideas only make sense if you're a fucking idiot.

BTW, you're a fucking idiot.
Well since you don't anything other than shit about swimming, we'll all disregard your jackass comment... fuck face.

None of Trump's knee jerk ideas makes sense. He follows a pattern of pointing out a problem everyone already knows about, says he will fix it, puts out an idiotic unworkable solution and his dopey followers get all excited and worship him.
He is scamming those followers into believing he is going to search for, round up, feed, house, adjudicate, transport and deport 12 million people, which is more than Hitler or Stalin were able to do over periods of years using the military and without worrying about mistakingly entangling hundreds of thousands or even millions of people they never meant to be rounded up.
The wall is a blatant hoax and the suckers believe in it.
Just yesterday the fool said he would consider defaulting on America's debt.70% of which is held by American citizens. Some solution, don't pay Americans who invested in America. Let the country go bankrupt. Chase the foreign investors away.
Somebody, please name one program or plan that huckster has suggested that has even a small chance of working.

None of Trump's knee jerk ideas makes sense. He follows a pattern of pointing out a problem everyone already knows about, says he will fix it, puts out an idiotic unworkable solution and his dopey followers get all excited and worship him.
He is scamming those followers into believing he is going to search for, round up, feed, house, adjudicate, transport and deport 12 million people, which is more than Hitler or Stalin were able to do over periods of years using the military and without worrying about mistakingly entangling hundreds of thousands or even millions of people they never meant to be rounded up.
Just yesterday the fool said he would consider defaulting on America's debt.70% of which is held by American citizens. Some solution, don't pay Americans who invested in America. Let the country go bankrupt. Chase the foreign investors away.
Somebody, please name one program or plan that huckster has suggested that has even a small chance of working.

Did your braincells blow themselves out when you wrote this...let me correct myself...did your braincell blow itself out when you wrote this?

If the best idea in the world has a terrible messenger delivering it, it might not only be ignored, it might be shunned.

The good thing about either Hillary or Trump winning is that we will finally have a president who has a birth certificate.

Did your braincells blow themselves out when you wrote this...let me correct myself...did your braincell blow itself out when you wrote this?
Name a single proposal Trump has made that has the slightest chance of solving a problem without creating a bigger one.

Name a single proposal Trump has made that has the slightest chance of solving a problem without creating a bigger one.

We can start with actually implementing the enforcement of immigration laws. I wouldn't mind see the uemployment rate go down and wages go up drastically when that happens. I'm sure you think that ain't going to work. I'm just going to say that deportation will be good for American workers. But I guess that isn'ta prority to you because the official motto of the US has been make Mexico Great and cater to the politicians of other countries. Fuck the people of this country! Just because we have a democracy doesn't mean that the elected politicians should put the AMerican people first...that would absurd.

We can start with actually implementing the enforcement of immigration laws. I wouldn't mind see the uemployment rate go down and wages go up drastically when that happens. I'm sure you think that ain't going to work. I'm just going to say that deportation will be good for American workers. But I guess that isn'ta prority to you because the official motto of the US has been make Mexico Great and cater to the politicians of other countries. Fuck the people of this country! Just because we have a democracy doesn't mean that the elected politicians should put the AMerican people first...that would absurd.
Bullshit. That is not Trump's proposal. He did what I said he did as part of his scam and the first part of the pattern he follows. He pointed out a problem everyone is aware of. He has not given a workable solution to fixing it. People have been calling for enforcing existing laws for years. Big business and especially big agriculture will not allow it. They lobby to prevent it. Deportation is fine, but Trump has sold a fascist neo-nazi plan to his suckers that make them believe a huge force will be organized to round up the illegals and ship them out of the country, all 12 to 20 million of them.

Do you know how political the left has become. Despite the fact that Donald is on record as to thinking the Iraq war was a mistake every single leftist will say ALL of his ideas are dumb.

Except who has said that? I agree with Trump on Iraq and I agree with him on Free Trade.

But it's not about issues. It's about temperament. Trump has a meltdown when Rosie O'Donnell says bad stuff about him. He's not the kind of guy you really want in a high-pressure job with the presidency when everyone is criticizing you.

Forum List

Back