The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

The correct article, but at the same time it is funny how the author is obliged to start with the words: "Vladimir Putin's decision to launch a full-scale invasion of Ukraine is a monstrous act of aggression that has plunged the world into a perilous situation..."
After these words, the whole article tells why this attack was justified, but the tribute to the "free, thinking media" was given. :)

Keep pushing propaganda, troll.

Putin is about to lose!

LOL

Keep pushing propaganda, troll.

Putin is about to lose!

LOL
You throw this out here like a piece of red meat hoping you will trap some lions and bear's with it eh ? Y'all might as well stop with the "y'all support Putin bull crap", because no one supports war in the world, and no one supports the death's of the innocent in the world, but if you all can somehow make a political play that suggest many are supporting Putin, then your hopes is that it will somehow turn the 2022 election's into your favor... If only the voter's were this stupid, but unfortunately for the Democrat's they're not.

Zelensliy lives in an illegitimate state since 2014, and a drug-trafficking hub. Nigerian mafia drug mules will make certain that suspicious looks given to darkies at the Polish border will continue. Putin at the very least, is doing a drug bust.
putin realizes Russia without domination over the Ukraine is a much weaker state. Unfortunately Ukrainians know what freedom is now, and this is going to go badly for putin. Ukraine has a comedian who was elected president and embraced Western ideas and democracy. Russia has an oligarchy in place and a fake President putin. I'll call him a fake person because, legitimate challenges to his leadership have occurred but the people have either been imprisoned or murdered. That makes for fake elections and fake leadership. Ukraine is Miles ahead of Russia on freedom and democracy it just doesn't exist in Russia.

You throw this out here like a piece of red meat hoping you will trap some lions and bear's with it eh ? Y'all might as well stop with the "y'all support Putin bull crap", because no one supports war in the world, and no one supports the death's of the innocent in the world, but if you all can somehow make a political play that suggest many are supporting Putin, then your hopes is that it will somehow turn the 2022 election's into your favor... If only the voter's were this stupid, but unfortunately for the Democrat's they're not.

Oh STFU.

I've posted here many times that I support Republicans who are anti-Putin, which is most of them.

You have to get over your tribalism of instinctively defending anyone who has been on your side no matter what.

putin realizes Russia without domination over the Ukraine is a much weaker state. Unfortunately Ukrainians know what freedom is now, and this is going to go badly for putin. Ukraine has a comedian who was elected president and embraced Western ideas and democracy. Russia has an oligarchy in place and a fake President putin. I'll call him a fake person because, legitimate challenges to his leadership have occurred but the people have either been imprisoned or murdered. That makes for fake elections and fake leadership. Ukraine is Miles ahead of Russia on freedom and democracy it just doesn't exist in Russia.
This is a fair assessment..

No they can't unless they all agree.

Yes. But why is that? If he takes Ukraine he still borders nato countries.
His reason is bullshit.

Really. If you say so.

Thats a lie. Biden never fired a shot. You are a liar.

it didn't happen. You must be referring to putin, trumps hero.

Bullshit. You have no evidence to support that other than trumps propaganda. You are a liar.

The USA is not doing that no will they start one. Get back on your meds.

Now who is the idiot you lying dickhead.
The one thing putin has done. Is prove that the Ukraine deserves to be in NATO. Russia is a threat to world Peace, and Russia does not have the right to decide if another Nation joins or doesn't join NATO. His psychosis is very obvious in his delusion that nature Nation poses a aggressive threat to him, it doesn't. It simply keeps Russia under his insane leadership in check.

THAT is the date that pootin began moving troops towards the border. That is not arguable. You can believe whatever asinine bullshit you want, but those facts are IRREFUTABLE.

I have seen no one dispute the date Putin began surrounding the peaceful demicracy of Ukraine with an invasion force. That was an observable fact.

The issue is what does the leader of the free world do about it when the leader of the unfree world decides to increase the size of his kingdom by military force and threat of annihilating the peaceful people who live there.

Here’s what Biden wants to assist Zelenski Negotiate Putin’s surrender.

Biden to send 40 million rounds of ammo to Ukraine — along with 2,600 more Javelins: report

Bob Brigham
March 15, 2022

Last edited:
I have seen no one dispute the date Putin began surrounding the peaceful demicracy of Ukraine with an invasion force. That was an observable fact.

The issue is what does the leader of the free world do about it when the leader of the unfree world decides to increase the size of his kingdom by military force and threat of annihilating the peaceful people who live there.

Here’s what Biden wants to assist Zelenski Negotiate Putin’s surrender.

Biden to send 40 million rounds of ammo to Ukraine — along with 2,600 more Javelins: report

Bob Brigham
March 15, 2022
When the threat of invasion began NATO should have had an emergency meeting and admitted them to the organization that would have stopped putin in his tracks. Now he's committing war crimes and no one is willing to risk world war III over the Ukraine, it's a shame. Even arming them is risking putin's wrath. ( He's already threatened nuclear warfare. ) I don't know how much more the civilized world can stand by and watch him commit these atrocities. It makes you wonder who's his next target, is it Poland ? If he attacks a NATO member that would be world war III. This is a problem with tyrants and dictators when they become psychotic and have delusions it's difficult to distinguish from their normal behavior.

If you say so but I disagree. Youre entitled to your opinion as ignorant as it is.
The only respect I have for it is the same as a dog has for a wheel.

Big whoop. Your proclamations are nothing more than the braying of an ass.

The facts are well known.

You ignore them because they expose you as a dummy.

Big whoop. Your proclamations are nothing more than the braying of an ass.

The facts are well known.

You ignore them because they expose you as a dummy.
Whatever Einstein.
Have the Russians consulted you for your wisdom yet? You know everything else.

Forum List

Back