The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

During the Vietnam War, those spoiled and sheltered "anti-war" snobs called us "baby killers." J

If you look at Vietnam war protests that wathere is a chance you are ok with killing babies like Lt Calley was .

VIETNAM was a mistake. I never held our troops responsible for what LBJ and Nixon did.

Have you been to Vietnam in recent days? And made peace with the people of Vietnam? Or do you still hate ‘gooks’ and regard them as the enemy?

That means nothing here first the fact that you do not object to genocide? You have zero credibility,
Genocide? You were O.K. with genocide, when nazi were shelling Donbass. And now, when Propaganda turn on the switch, you all became pacifists... Hypocrites.

Not a single hypocritical whore in the world canceled economic ties with the United States, when they bombed Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, but on the contrary, they happily took part in this.
And now everyone is tearing up ties with Russia...
It's not Putin who's bothering you, hypocritical bitches.
Russia is stuck across your throat, you two-faced faggots.
Bosnia They were mass murdering there. Taking them to a stadium and executing men women and children. So eventually the serbs there got hit. Oh Well.

Afghanistanm OBL was there and we had every right to hunt him diwn.

Iraq was stupid. Changed the balance of Sunni and Shia. Syria was the end result with ISIS

Genocide? You were O.K. with genocide, when nazi were shelling Donbass. And now, when Propaganda turn on the switch, you all became pacifists... Hypocrites.
Area was part of Ukraine. Part of their country was rebelling. Notice it wasnt part of Russia huh.

Area was part of Ukraine. Part of their country was rebelling. Notice it wasnt part of Russia huh.
So little fact of armed putch and overthrow of legitimate government in 2014 meant nothing to you? Yeah, it is hard to argue with this kind of twisted logic. You see, other side of the world has nothing to do with US. Ukraine, on other side, right on the border with Russia and just recently was for 350 years together with Russia in one state...
By the way Russian army is 10 miles from New York. And i am not kidding.

If you look at Vietnam war protests that wathere is a chance you are ok with killing babies like Lt Calley was .

VIETNAM was a mistake. I never held our troops responsible for what LBJ and Nixon did.

Have you been to Vietnam in recent days? And made peace with the people of Vietnam? Or do you still hate ‘gooks’ and regard them as the enemy?
The bigger question is do you like authoritarian Communism ? Vietnam to be peaceful now under authoritarian communist rule was made possible by pol-pot killing all opposition to that rule.

You ok with that ?? We were there fighting for the south Vietnamese in hopes that they could hold on to their free and peaceful Democratic ambition's, but a couple of things did and didn't happen.

1. Nixon should have obliterated the North for making continued war against the south in early 1970? when it was definitely called for...

2. The citizen's here shouldn't have undermined our effort's to stand up for a people seeking to be free from communist rule.

Are you a communist ?

1. Nixon should have obliterated the North for making continued war against the south in early 1970? when it was definitely called for...
May I forward your advice on the conduct of military operations to the russian military Headquarter and add the hint for agent Orange chemical? It is unlikely that they will use it, because of the complete brutality of such actions, but still... Or "It's completely different!"(c)l

So little fact of armed putch and overthrow of legitimate government in 2014 meant nothing to you? Yeah, it is hard to argue with this kind of twisted logic. You see, other side of the world has nothing to do with US. Ukraine, on other side, right on the border with Russia and just recently was for 350 years together with Russia in one state...
By the way Russian army is 10 miles from New York. And i am not kidding.
And when the USSR fell they said FU and left now didnt they. Poland was youra and all rhe other countries didnt exist. All left the USSR by choice.

The bigger question is do you like authoritarian Communism

No. I don’t like fascism or communism or any kind of authoritarianism that Donald Trump was pushing.

had no business being in Vietnam supporting corrupt Catholic regimes.. We had no business invading Iraq You should know that by now.

And mostly I do not like genocide by superpower. And that includes Putin’s super power by nukes only. Texas has a bigger economy than Putin’s Russia.

He told/warned them for ten damn years or better but now they are all surprised when it happened?
BS....that never entered into Putin's calculus. iIt was just a convenient excuse to justify doing what he was going to do anyway, recreate the Soviet Union. Chechnya, Georgia, Ukraine...

I had no idea the US housed so many Putin cheerleaders.

BS....that never entered into Putin's calculus. iIt was just a convenient excuse to justify doing what he was going to do anyway, recreate the Soviet Union. Chechnya, Georgia, Ukraine...

Well the dems helped make it a convenient excuse when they helped install the current government to be able to continue to launder money for the DNC and dems of note while the whole time hinting at NATO acceptance. What, did you think Putin did not notice that.

Not that it makes a invasion right but unlike Obama I guess when Putin's "red line" was reached, he did something about it.

You are incorrect. Pootin has constantly told the world that if Ukraine moved to join NATO then pootin would declare war. You have to be an imbecile to ignore factual history like that. xiden decided to join a Friendship Agreement in August where he stipulated that while the US would not petition for Ukraine to enter NATO, the USA would not lobby against it either.

THAT is the date that pootin began moving troops towards the border. That is not arguable. You can believe whatever asinine bullshit you want, but those facts are IRREFUTABLE.

Forum List

Back