The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

That's the truth, and its additions with new and old testament, Christianity and Islam make it worse and more dangerous as it goes along.

The jury's still out on the existence of a god but the one projected by Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Jehovah's Witness, Mormons, Davidians, Evangelists, Rastafari and Wowy bin Wowy is pure superstitious bull crappy. o_O
And so you are also an ignoramus I guess. Figures. I just can't figure out how people like you and other's act so intelligent, but are as dumb as a box of rocks. LOL

You're probably better off. It's worse when you submit a post and have to check back later just to see if it's still there. Better to be banned and stop wasting your time.
Put this one on FaceBook, see how long it last :)

Mariupol is finished. Putin congratulates those who served:

Post #81

And so you are also an ignoramus I guess. Figures. I just can't figure out how people like you and other's act so intelligent, but are as dumb as a box of rocks. LOL
It is my intelligence that keeps me from believing in conjuring hokus-pokus and religious superstition which is the basis of the bible. I'll believe that god is one (or is it three?) and flies around on a broomstick just as soon as the lizard people publish their own version of "The Birth of a Nation".

A resident of Mariupol told how the neo-Nazis shot civilians: "Let the whole world know - they were killing us, "Azov" and "Right Sector". These are fascists."

A resident of Mariupol told how the neo-Nazis shot civilians: "Let the whole world know - they were killing us, "Azov" and "Right Sector". These are fascists."

Piss in a whore's face and she'll say it's raining.
That's the best match for the Russian proverb that could describe the likely reaction to this video.

What woman? Если ты русский, то должен понять, что я имею ввиду.
The woman in the video. The one who is speaking. The one who is being interviewed. It is her statement that you are insinuating is false by using that idiom. Я не русский, но я понимаю.

The woman in the video. The one who is speaking. The one who is being interviewed. It is her statement that you are insinuating is false by using that idiom. Я не русский, но я понимаю.
The one who is being interviewed I absolutely sympathize with. The proverbial whore is the westerners of this forum who, having seen the video, will insist it must have been staged and Azov banderites are kind peace-loving people.

Put this one on FaceBook, see how long it last :)

I did it, with an extensive comment. We will see if it remains there.
UPDATE: It was taken out yesterday and I got banned and all of my comments were removed from the thread! The one who was glorifying Zelensky claimed the video "mocked" her if it was a personal insult! We suffer from acute snowflake feminism in my part of the world. :eusa_boohoo:

The one who is being interviewed I absolutely sympathize with. The proverbial whore is the westerners of this forum who, having seen the video, will insist it must have been staged and Azov banderites are kind peace-loving people.
Oh, I see. My criticism was good but my aim was bad. :)

Forum List

Back