The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

I'll admit that I'm not an educated historian ...
I don’t expect you to be.
... but I'll use my biblical learnings to empower my common sense ...
I really do not know what you think the bible has to do with anything, leastways “common sense”.
... and use my countries history ...
Your country’s history is probably the first step in being sceptical about what the CIA and government have to say. If that point is not clear to you then it would be wise of you not to try debating the issue because you’ll be in a heap of trouble and frankly I wouldn't want to waste my time teaching you why the point is so important.

... and will use my limited knowledge of world history to try and discern the truth out of the points you make.
World history doesn’t help very much in this case.

So I'll past the torch of History to other's here that might make your points either truthful or lie's based upon their better assessment of such points being made.
I don’t mind that and I am pleased to see your honesty and earnestness. Here’s the problem we have …. the problem you and I have: You’ve read my longish post (I hope) and for some reason, you think it is possible that I have concocted the whole thing. I don’t know what sort of people you deal with but anyone who’d sit down to make up a fictitious story (and pass it off as truth) isn’t worth knowing or paying any attention to.

We have come to an agreement, I think, and it is much better than you first presented it. So, let's be happy.

There it is again!!!

Anyone who strays from our criminal government and media narrative on Russia, is accused of being a traitor. This form of McCarthyism is perpetrated by both the left and right. Proving once again how the two sides love war.
Nah, just being skeptical about anything these days. Who knows what to believe after what happened to Trump.

I don’t expect you to be.

I really do not know what you think the bible has to do with anything, leastways “common sense”.

Your country’s history is probably the first step in being sceptical about what the CIA and government have to say. If that point is not clear to you then it would be wise of you not to try debating the issue because you’ll be in a heap of trouble and frankly I wouldn't want to waste my time teaching you why the point is so important.

World history doesn’t help very much in this case.

I don’t mind that and I am pleased to see your honesty and earnestness. Here’s the problem we have …. the problem you and I have: You’ve read my longish post (I hope) and for some reason, you think it is possible that I have concocted the whole thing. I don’t know what sort of people you deal with but anyone who’d sit down to make up a fictitious story (and pass it off as truth) isn’t worth knowing or paying any attention to.

We have come to an agreement, I think, and it is much better than you first presented it. So, let's be happy.
The bible itself is one of the most dangerous self-glossing books on the planet. Because there is no god, the bible-reading scapegoat at least has some secret clues. Thus, the projection of fiction onto others.

The destruction of the Buk air defense system of the armed forces of Ukraine by the Russian operational-tactical complex Iskander. The Iskander missile attack was carried out after receiving intelligence data from a Russian UAV patrolling an area in the Kiev region.

The army of Ukraine, actively withdrawing, mines fields and farmland, thereby endangering people's lives and jeopardizing the sowing campaign in Ukraine. More than 12,000 munitions have already been defused in the Kherson region alone. Everyday life of Russian sappers of engineering troops in Ukraine

The internet was originally a military invention. Kennedy was right (The Real Anthony Fauci): CIA and MI6 are working the internet together these days. An example of their nazi book-burning (video-scrubbing) is here:

2022 Mar 9 Ukraine Has Been Killing Its Own People Since the CIA/Maidan Coup

The destruction of the Buk air defense system of the armed forces of Ukraine by the Russian operational-tactical complex Iskander. The Iskander missile attack was carried out after receiving intelligence data from a Russian UAV patrolling an area in the Kiev region.

The army of Ukraine, actively withdrawing, mines fields and farmland, thereby endangering people's lives and jeopardizing the sowing campaign in Ukraine. More than 12,000 munitions have already been defused in the Kherson region alone. Everyday life of Russian sappers of engineering troops in Ukraine

The Russian report says that an unmanned drone guided the attack:

Russian Federation Showed Footage of the Destruction of the Ukrainian BUK Air Defense System Near Kiev
'....Kontrol popadaniia osushchestvlialsia bespilotnym letatel'nym apparatom.
Control of the hit was carried out by an unmanned aerial vehicle.'

The bible itself is one of the most dangerous self-glossing books on the planet.
That's the truth, and its additions with new and old testament, Christianity and Islam make it worse and more dangerous as it goes along.

Because there is no god, the bible-reading scapegoat at least has some secret clues. Thus, the projection of fiction onto others.
The jury's still out on the existence of a god but the one projected by Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Jehovah's Witness, Mormons, Davidians, Evangelists, Rastafari and Wowy bin Wowy is pure superstitious bull crappy. o_O

The Russian report says that an unmanned drone guided the attack:

Russian Federation Showed Footage of the Destruction of the Ukrainian BUK Air Defense System Near Kiev
'....Kontrol popadaniia osushchestvlialsia bespilotnym letatel'nym apparatom.
Control of the hit was carried out by an unmanned aerial vehicle.'
Glad to see the Ruskies are 'on target'.

I copied and submitted this video to one of my FaceBook group discussions and it was removed immediately. :mad:
Not surprising, but you know that damn Putin has shut down the Russian media! He’s an evil DICTATOR!

lol.

Kozin predicted this to happen:

"As soon as the Russian forces take the city of Mariupol under control, the Kiev regime will fall. The capture of Mariupol and its complete liberation from the Ukrainian neo-nazis is of great importance for the Russian Army."
(Vladimir Kozin, Academy of Military Sciences of the Russian Federation)

2022 marta 26 Izvestiya: Mariupol zasniali s vozdukha / Mariupol Filmed From the Air

The bible itself is one of the most dangerous self-glossing books on the planet. Because there is no god, the bible-reading scapegoat at least has some secret clues. Thus, the projection of fiction onto others.
So what are you doing now, stalking people ??

Forum List

Back