The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War.

No, but there are several different kinds of capitalists. There is Hitler and there is Churchill. Churchill, of course, is a brute, but Hitler is a monster. The people helping Hitler as bad as nazies. The collective West helping the Ukrainian nazis. I made my choice
Churchill was a brute? Give me a break, until the US entered the war Churchill was the only one in the world supporting Stalin and your country. Churchill was sending the USSR planes, tanks, machine tools, food and money badly needed by the UK. Stalin used them all while bad mouthing the WAllies for not giving and doing enough.

Churchill was a brute? Give me a break, until the US entered the war Churchill was the only one in the world supporting Stalin and your country. Churchill was sending the USSR planes, tanks, machine tools, food and money badly needed by the UK. Stalin used them all while bad mouthing the WAllies for not giving and doing enough.
Churchill was the man..............He held when many would have folded. That and a body of water stopping Hitler.

France fought but had terrible leaders..........they had more than enough troops to hit the Germans early while Germany was in the east.

That is just sick. The Ukrainian people have a thousand year history of their own and in the past I felt that the Russians were their brothers. Now they know they are the enemy and will never go back to Russian domination again.
Uhh that was intended as sarcasm.

No it is not. And if you insist on this, the russians will conclude a military treaty with Mexico and I will supply it with weapons and develop propaganda about the return of Mexican territories aggressively taken away by the United States. Of course, you will agree with this, because Mexico is a sovereign state. Isn't that right, hypocritical idiot?
Mexico has the right to do anything the want inside their borders. However in this case, the US would expel all the Mexican illegal aliens living here and stop the remittance payments. Mexico would be bankrupt in months .

WHAT ???
Globalism is the only way this world is going to survive, it's the way forward to a unified world without wars.

Sorry man, but I gotta jump down your throat for that one.

World without wars? You gotta be COMPLETELY insane to say something like that

Deluded, would be the understatement of the year.

Dude - a single point of control equals a single point of failure.

Do you really think Mr Putin and Mr Xi are going to subscribe to your globalist utopia?

You have here uttered the world's most dangerous and delusional pipe dream.

Globalism is global SUICIDE. It's a death wish.

Nationalism and occasional wars are VASTLY preferable to world government.

How wonderful that in the history of the United States there has never been such a thing, that individual regions wanted to secede, but they were not given that right by the military force... Only in totalitarian Russia is such an outrage possible.
Of all the people I met on here you have the most distorted view of world history.

Is the above bolded in black the whole problem with what's been going on in the east of Ukraine ? Otherwise is the western leaned Ukrainian government seeking to rid all of Ukraine of the Russians living there, and so it's therefore that type of thinking that is maybe unexceptable to Russia and it's leadership ???? Is Putin avenging the Ukrainian Russians living in the east, otherwise from what he saw as Western Ukrainian aggression against those Russian's that are living in the east ??? Were the eastern Ukrainian Russian's being oppressed or abused in the east by the western leaned Ukrainian's ???? What gives in all of this mess really ???

That war has raged for 8 years now, so why the surprise when it began to finally reach it's climax ??
If they live in the Ukraine, they are Ukrainians, NOT RUSSIANS. If they are Russians, they should go home, not try to subvert the legal government of Ukraine.

WHAT ???

Sorry man, but I gotta jump down your throat for that one.

World without wars? You gotta be COMPLETELY insane to say something like that

Deluded, would be the understatement of the year.

Dude - a single point of control equals a single point of failure.

Do you really think Mr Putin and Mr Xi are going to subscribe to your globalist utopia?

You have here uttered the world's most dangerous and delusional pipe dream.

Globalism is global SUICIDE. It's a death wish.

Nationalism and occasional wars are VASTLY preferable to world government.
This train of thought and the shift to what is truly at the root of all evil should be capitalized on here... Thanks for your insight and wisdom on what should be considered as the larger picture.

The correct article, but at the same time it is funny how the author is obliged to start with the words: "Vladimir Putin's decision to launch a full-scale invasion of Ukraine is a monstrous act of aggression that has plunged the world into a perilous situation..."
After these words, the whole article tells why this attack was justified, but the tribute to the "free, thinking media" was given. :)

The guy that put a bounty on the heads of US troops is the only one responsible for the war crimes committed in Ukraine comrade.

1647052016973.jpeg

If they live in the Ukraine, they are Ukrainians, NOT RUSSIANS. If they are Russians, they should go home, not try to subvert the legal government of Ukraine.
Ok, how about you telling this to the so called African Americans here the same thing. That's right, they want to keep a large portion of their supposed African culture being represented alongside of American whatever other culture makes up this grand experiment of ours, and their fear is losing their culture through selling out completely here.

So Russian culture has no place to live peacefully alongside of these so called Ukrainian's eh ???

It's not that simple. The Soviet Union was formed in 1922, the Ukraine was one of the first States in that Union. In order to facilitate becoming one people the Russians ordered that all school children learn Russian, their native languages were discouraged. Also they took 10% of the population of each state and scattered them throughout Russia and the other states, likewise 10% of the Russian people were sent to each of the neighboring states. Often assuming leadership positions in the neighboring states. Often settling in preferred areas. The Russians always looked vacationing in Crimea on the Black Sea so it's not surprising that many migrated to this area. The Don Bas region of the Ukraine is a big industrial area, with a huge coal deposit and iron works. That probably attracted many Russians. And that would particularly appeal to putin who seems to want world domination.

Russians ordered that all school children learn Russian, their native languages were discouraged.
Not true. The exact opposite happened. In the 1920s-30s, it was the Ukrainian language that was imposed on the Russian population in Ukraine for study and use. Yes, the Russians, they are strange colonizers...

Of all the people I met on here you have the most distorted view of world history.
Yeah, right! The southern states did not want to leave the Union and the North did not start a war in order to bring them back... Sorry, I've seen the light now thanks to you!

The correct article, but at the same time it is funny how the author is obliged to start with the words: "Vladimir Putin's decision to launch a full-scale invasion of Ukraine is a monstrous act of aggression that has plunged the world into a perilous situation..."
After these words, the whole article tells why this attack was justified, but the tribute to the "free, thinking media" was given. :)

Same as a person who bought expensive jewelry triggered their robbery.

United world under modern capitalism is fashism
lol

I see your point.

However, try to understand the brilliance of it. There is no doubt that capitalists use economics as a weapon. They do that so they don't have use real weapons. Human beings need an outlet for their greed, and their violence. In Russia you have the oligarchs and their methods, but here if you do something wrong we don't kill you, we just make sure you lose your cushy million dollar TV job so you have to become a truck driver again.

It's just a different set of rules, that's all.

Hey, lot of respect for the Russians. You guys are phenomenal wrestlers, you've taught me a lot. I even appreciate your sense of humor. (Although the Croatians have better curses lol)

I personally don't much like the way my government is going, but I like even less the idea of slaughtering thousands just to get rid of a tyrant. What we say here YMMV - "your methods may vary".

I:d like for us to leave you alone, and you to leave us alone, and occasionally we can get together and share a bottle of vodka or something. Does that work for you?

(Ha ha - this my little personal violation of the Logan Act, I am "engaging in diplomacy", which in theory makes me a criminal, which should be good enough to establish my bona fides). :p

Forum List

Back