🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The U.S. and other nations have no definition of victory in Ukraine

How much more money and stockpiles should we be sending over there?

What would that accomplish?
At least enough so that the Ukraine can be filthy rich. The Ukraine is building nuclear reactors, 2 russian, purchasing them through Bulgaria!
Two of the units - which include reactors and related equipment - will be based on Russian-made equipment that Ukraine wants to import from Bulgaria, while the other two will use Western technology from power equipment maker Westinghouse

I don't see him getting out quick either. Congress might still fund aid to Ukraine.
Yes, understand that Trump is not a panacea per se. There are other factors why this war is still ongoing. But this can be a good start. At least I hope so.

Yes, understand that Trump is not a panacea per se. There are other factors why this war is still ongoing. But this can be a good start. At least I hope so.

This war won't end until one side gives up on it's demands, because they are mutually exclusive.

and by end, I mean end, not a cease fire or armistice for a decade or so.

This war won't end until one side gives up on it's demands, because they are mutually exclusive.

and by end, I mean end, not a cease fire or armistice for a decade or so.
Of course, and this side should be Ukraine for obvious reasons. The only question is to what extent Russian demands should be accepted.

Of course, and this side should be Ukraine for obvious reasons. The only question is to what extent Russian demands should be accepted.

They won't do it, and no one right now wants to force them to do it.

So continued stalemate it is.

At this rate of Genocide, Israel will have completly wiped out the Palestinians in 14,250 years.
Look up the definition of genocide. Don’t be ignorant for life.

Just imagine your outrage if the Palestinians were mass murdering Israelis, exactly as the Israelis are mass murdering Palestinians.

They won't do it, and no one right now wants to force them to do it.

So continued stalemate it is.
As long as financial and arms flows continue, no one in Zelensky administration will be interested in any negotiations.

Depends on what you mean as a stalemate. There is a Korean stalemate that lasts for 70 years. And back in 2022 I was advocating for that outcome for Ukraine. I thought it to be the best thing what Ukraine could have achieved in this war. And maybe it was achievable back then (or maybe not, who knows), when Ukraine had its highest war capabilities and Russia had its lowest. But too many in Ukraine and the West wanted this war to go on.

If you mean a Donbas stalemate that will end up in another big war in 10 years, then it isn't even worth a try.

Except of that, it is clear that Russia chose a war of attrition tactic; and it won't accept any stalemate at this stage.

So history began on 10/7. Weird.
I am sorry gimpper, I did not realize how great your lack of knowledge is. I will educate you with one quick fact showing the Palestinian's began their murdering and genocide of the Jews a long time ago. If you like I can give you a very detailed hatred that the Moslems have towards Jews. It goes back deep into the last century and is factual history. Let me know. I am always happy to educate the ignorant.
In March 2008, a lone Palestinian terrorist entered the Mercaz HaRav Yeshiva, a religious seminary in Jerusalem, and began shooting at students. The attack began at 8:36pm and ended about twenty minutes later when an off-duty Israel Defense Forces officer shot the terrorist dead. In total, the gunman killed eight students and wounded eleven more, five in serious to critical condition.
The victims were: Neria COhen (15); Segev Pniel Avihail (15); Avraham David Moses
(16); Yehonatan Yitzhak Eldar (16); Ro'i Roth (18); Yohai Lipshitz (18); Yonadav Chaim Hirshfeld (18); and, Doron Mahareta (26). Off-duty IDF Captain David Shapira killed the terrorist.

I am sorry gimpper, I did not realize how great your lack of knowledge is. I will educate you with one quick fact showing the Palestinian's began their murdering and genocide of the Jews a long time ago. If you like I can give you a very detailed hatred that the Moslems have towards Jews. It goes back deep into the last century and is factual history. Let me know. I am always happy to educate the ignorant.
In March 2008, a lone Palestinian terrorist entered the Mercaz HaRav Yeshiva, a religious seminary in Jerusalem, and began shooting at students. The attack began at 8:36pm and ended about twenty minutes later when an off-duty Israel Defense Forces officer shot the terrorist dead. In total, the gunman killed eight students and wounded eleven more, five in serious to critical condition.
The victims were: Neria COhen (15); Segev Pniel Avihail (15); Avraham David Moses
(16); Yehonatan Yitzhak Eldar (16); Ro'i Roth (18); Yohai Lipshitz (18); Yonadav Chaim Hirshfeld (18); and, Doron Mahareta (26). Off-duty IDF Captain David Shapira killed the terrorist.
Your bigotry and hatred is noted, as is the fact you know nothing of the history of Israel.

Your bigotry and hatred is noted, as is the fact you know nothing of the history of Israel.
No genocide is happenning. Moslems would if they could. You commented this began before oct 7th. I replied with the fact that moslems been killing jews. By your definition moslems are committing genocide
1718966718631.png

No genocide is happenning. Moslems would if they could. You commented this began before oct 7th. I replied with the fact that moslems been killing jews. By your definition moslems are committing genocide
View attachment 965315
You are a typical dumb American. Full of statist propaganda.

Israel is committing genocide, but you think Muslims will do like them. You forgive Israel for every atrocity they commit, though its likely you don’t know of any of their atrocities.

Nakba? Operation Cast Lead? Operation Protective Edge? Lebanon War? “Mowing the lawn?”

You are a typical dumb American. Full of statist propaganda.

Israel is committing genocide, but you think Muslims will do like them. You forgive Israel for every atrocity they commit, though its likely you don’t know of any of their atrocities.

Nakba? Operation Cast Lead? Operation Protective Edge? Lebanon War? “Mowing the lawn?”
I can counter your pathetic replies all day long.

From the Oslo Accords (Sept. 1993) until September 2000 - nearly 300 Israelis were killed in attacks.

During the Al-Aqsa Intifada (Sept. 2000 - Dec. 2005), another 1,100 Israelis were killed.

Since September 2000, Palestinian terrorist attacks have claimed at least 1,429 Israeli lives. Hundreds more have been wounded.

Since the Oslo Accords were signed, at least 1,345 Israeli civilians have been murdered (revised to exclude soldiers and police). These figures do not yet include the still undetermined total (estimated at more than 1,000) of Israelis killed in the October 7, 2023, massacre perpetrated by Hamas.

This list includes 21 Israelis killed abroad in terror attacks directed specifically against Israeli targets and three American diplomatic personnel killed in Gaza. It does not include IDF soldiers or other non-civilians.

As long as financial and arms flows continue, no one in Zelensky administration will be interested in any negotiations.

Depends on what you mean as a stalemate. There is a Korean stalemate that lasts for 70 years. And back in 2022 I was advocating for that outcome for Ukraine. I thought it to be the best thing what Ukraine could have achieved in this war. And maybe it was achievable back then (or maybe not, who knows), when Ukraine had its highest war capabilities and Russia had its lowest. But too many in Ukraine and the West wanted this war to go on.

If you mean a Donbas stalemate that will end up in another big war in 10 years, then it isn't even worth a try.

Except of that, it is clear that Russia chose a war of attrition tactic; and it won't accept any stalemate at this stage.

It is only the Donbas stalemate, as Russia controls most of Crimea even if they can't use it effectively.

It is only the Donbas stalemate, as Russia controls most of Crimea even if they can't use it effectively.
Not sure that you understand me correctly (or that I correctly expressed myself). Under the Donbas stalemate I meant what was happening in 2015-2022 between Ukraine and rebel regions (Russia) - a constant smoldering of the conflict; ineffective agreements (the Minsk Accords) that were used as an excuse by each side in blaming the other one; a big war as the result of this stalemate.

If this stalemate is proposed as some method to stop the war, then it isn't worth a try.

Forum List

Back