The "Virtuous" New Nazis.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/12/opinion/anti-semitism-and-the-british-left.html?_r=0

" The Muslim Association of Britain has been described by a government minister as the British “representative” of the international Muslim Brotherhood organization. The Palestinian branch of the Brotherhood is Hamas, the radical group that governs Gaza — and which Mr. Corbyn has praised for its commitment to “peace and social justice and political justice.” This is not the only case of Mr. Corbyn’s appearing to align himself with Islamism: From 2009 to 2012, he was a paid host on the Iranian state-owned Press TV."

So, here you have the leader of the British Labor party who praises a genocidal terrorist organization. Indeed, he has traveled to meet with them on a regular basis to provide support their mission.

I

10 Myths About Muslim Immigrants in the West

People look at the huge families of many new Muslim immigrants and imagine them multiplying at exponential rates. But this is a bit of an illusion — as are many of the figures suggesting that Muslim immigrants have fertility rates higher than in their homelands. This is because most new immigrants have most of their children in the years immediately after their arrival. The way we calculate Total Fertility Rate — the measure of average family size — is by taking the total number of births a woman has had and extrapolating it across her fertile life. As a result, because immigrants tend to have most of their children soon after arriving, scholarly analyses of their actual family sizes show that they appear to have more children than they really do.

In reality, the family sizes of Muslim immigrant groups are converging fast with those of average Westerners — faster, it seems, than either Jewish or Catholic immigrants did in their time. Muslims in France and Germany are now having only 2.2 children per family, barely above the national average. And while Pakistani immigrants in Britain have 3.5 children each, their British-born daughters have only 2.5. Across Europe, the difference between the Muslim and non-Muslim fertility rate has fallen from 0.7 to 0.4, and is headed toward a continent-wide convergence.

I sure wish this forum had a moderator of good character who would warn people when they are WAY off topic.

The topic here isn't American Muslims. It is antisemitism, specifically the politically correct variety sweeping the European left.

What do you expect when they are islamonazi propagandists who refuse to see the complaints made against them
Ironically, if this thread were about Muslims, coyote would be the first to go full Godwin, and would be ranting ad nauseum about Nazis and painting Muslims as the new Jews.

And you'd be the first to agree when someone calls for nuking Muslim kids :)

Stop being a pervert and peeping at them

Thank goodness for Cosco, what with all the windex I need to buy for removing all the grimy nose smudges from the outside of my bedroom window.

Mooning again were you?

You are incapable of discussing the subject matter.

You sure do think genocide if funny by the looks of your response to post 461, though.

We'll just have to add that to the list of things you consider funny like the rape of children, the massacre of gay people and just about anything else your heroes do.

Thank goodness for Cosco, what with all the windex I need to buy for removing all the grimy nose smudges from the outside of my bedroom window.

Mooning again were you?

You sure do think genocide if funny by the looks of your response to post 461, though.

We'll just have to add that to the list of things you consider funny like the rape of children, the massacre of gay people and just about anything else your heroes do.

Dude, I tried several times to get the thread on track with antisemitism in Europe but you'd have none of it, preferring to talk about other posters instead (as per many of your posts here). You're making choices here and are unwilling to be adult enough to accept the consequences of your own behavior. If you prefer attacking other members over discussing topics then don't be so thin skinned if you end up mocked in return.

You want to talk about antisemitism?

Your stated hero was a raging antisemite who went around the country electrocuting live animals because of a petty vendetta with Tesla. How suitable.

If you going to promote and reward hate towards innocent people, you're no different then those you condemn. You just take your bile on a different class of people - rather than on the actions conducted by some of them.

And you'd be the first to agree when someone calls for nuking Muslim kids :)

You are such a desperate and revolting thing.

You really are quite insane in the Islamomania of yours.

That what she said was a terrible accusation.

A lot of people make terrible accusations here. Though I doubt you've noticed. On the other hand, Tilly did hit "agree" with a post that was talking about nuking Muslim kids over the age of 5 because they might be indoctrinated. Hard to wiggle out of that one.

Mooning again were you?

Dude, I tried several times to get the thread on track with antisemitism in Europe.........

No. I did.

Mooning again were you?

Dude, I tried several times to get the thread on track with antisemitism in Europe but you'd have none of it, preferring to talk about other posters instead (as per many of your posts here). You're making choices here and are unwilling to be adult enough to accept the consequences of your own behavior. If you prefer attacking other members over discussing topics then don't be so thin skinned if you end up mocked in return.

Your stated hero was a raging antisemite who went around the country electrocuting live animals because of a petty vendetta with Tesla. How suitable.

If you going to promote and reward hate towards innocent people, you're no different then those you condemn. You just take your bile on a different class of people - rather than on the actions conducted by some of them.

You are nothing but a dishonest piece of excrement with an Islamist agenda.

This background info is for the humans here, rather than you, but this is what happened:

When you were in one of your manic stages, you were heaping praise upon Islamist terrorists who you considered heroic. I casually mentioned that if a person were actually looking for heroes, they needed look no further than various scientists who had actually done something useful for society and with lasting effects, whereupon I rattled off a half dozen of such off the top of my head. Your insane response was that this meant I supported the electrocution of dogs, and you have been harping on this ever since. You even accused me of doing so, myself.

Words can hardly describe my opinion of you. Seldom in my life have I encountered a creature as purely evil as you, or one driven by such an absolute maniacal zeal to promote a despicable agenda.

Mooning again were you?

Dude, I tried several times to get the thread on track with antisemitism in Europe.........

No. I did.

You took it off topic multiple times.

Mooning again were you?

You are nothing but a dishonest piece of excrement with an Islamist agenda.

This background info is for the humans here, rather than you, but this is what happened:

When you were in one of your manic stages, you were heaping praise upon Islamist terrorists who you considered heroic. I casually mentioned that if a person were actually looking for heroes, they needed look no further than various scientists who had actually done something useful for society and with lasting effects, whereupon I rattled off a half dozen of such off the top of my head. Your insane response was that this meant I supported the electrocution of dogs, and you have been harping on this ever since. You even accused me of doing so, myself.

Words can hardly describe my opinion of you. Seldom in my life have I encountered a creature as purely evil as you, or one driven by such an absolute maniacal zeal to promote a despicable agenda.

Suddenly context matters? Wow. It's not as clean as you make it out to be.

Again: if you can't handle shit, stop throwing it. Stop accusing people of supporting things they don't. It you are incapable of that then at least grow a pair.

Again: if you can't handle shit, stop throwing it. Stop accusing people of supporting things they don't. It you are incapable of that then at least grow a pair.

So.. all of what you said was meant to show people what they were doing wrong in the thread? You might want to mention that, because it looks like all of your last three whines you violated too.

There was a lot of that going on, some of it from you.

I gave up after the OP made it clear she wasn't interested in trying to stay on topic and the posts that were on topic, garnered far fewer responses than the off topic crap. There's not much point in trying to maintain the topic when the OP doesn't support it.

Did anyone admit the current campaign against Jews in Germany has strong similarities to the WWII era?

So.. all of what you said was meant to show people what they were doing wrong in the thread? You might want to mention that, because it looks like all of your last three whines you violated too.

It's between myself and a particular poster who follows me around with his personal attacks. I have no issue with defending myself. Why do you suddenly feel the need to jump into a thread that you hadn't participated at all in up until now - in fact, not once did you discuss the topic. Is it simply to join a dog pile?

There was a lot of that going on, some of it from you.

I gave up after the OP made it clear she wasn't interested in trying to stay on topic and the posts that were on topic, garnered far fewer responses than the off topic crap. There's not much point in trying to maintain the topic when the OP doesn't support it.

Oh, I understand I have the same reaction sometimes. Thank you for the summary.

Example:

A person is on record as supporting the basic dynamics of Palestinian terrorism. I point out that they support Islamic terrorism. You are a lying piece of excrement, so say I have accused a poster of supporting something they don't, when they HAVE. A poster supports the mission of Hamas. Hamas's mission includes genocide. That poster knows that and supports them, anyway. Such a position DOES support genocide since it supports those who seek it.

I have asked before -- did the Muslim Brotherhood train you in these agitprop techniques you use in advancing their agenda? You're entire M.O. involves an inversion of truth utilized to make those rejecting the hatred into the hateful and elevating the hateful to a position above reproach.

Forum List

Back