🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Washington Post Becomes Unhinged On Donald Trump

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Investor's Business Daily ^ | February 25, 2016
Media Bias: Donald Trump has many personal and policy flaws, and we disagree with him on trade and other issues. But one of the stronger cases for Trump for president is that the left absolutely reviles him. It's almost fun to watch them squirm and even become unhinged at the idea of Trump becoming the Republican nominee, let alone the occupant of the Oval Office. The Washington Post's latest anti-Trump tirade was classic media bias on full display. It tells the GOP leadership to "do everything in your power" to stop the "unthinkable" of a Trump presidency from happening because...

hZp2vL1.jpg

• Banned
Media Bias: Donald Trump has many personal and policy flaws, and we disagree with him on trade and other issues. But one of the stronger cases for Trump for president is that the left absolutely reviles him. It's almost fun to watch them squirm and even become unhinged at the idea of Trump becoming the Republican nominee, let alone the occupant of the Oval Office. The Washington Post's latest anti-Trump tirade was classic media bias on full display. It tells the GOP leadership to "do everything in your power" to stop the "unthinkable" of a Trump presidency from happening because...

Pissyante delivers again. A whinefest about an editorial :crybaby: --- but not a link to that editorial. No, none of that normal stuff for this guy. He gives us a link to a whineblog ABOUT the editorial. One that doesn't bother to even link to it. After all we wouldn't want people actually reading the original. You just take our word for it.

Not to mention, a whineblog full of strawmen, non sequiturs and sweeping generalizations..

They just don't teach logic any more.

Puts "Washington Post" as the subject in his title ----- then instead links a whineblog ABOUT the Washington Post.

Classic.

Kinda like sitting down at a nice restaurant and instead of bringing you your order they bring you a picture of what it might look like. "Artist's conception".

Last edited:
Tell us more about how you are willing to give up your freedom as an American Citizen to Donald.

Why, is he going to bomb me with a drone, like the Manchurian muslim did to an American citizen?
Tell us how you'd be willing to make Donald King or else Dictator.

If he builds the WALL, and keeps all the terrorist muslim scum out, I'd vote for that!
Of course you would....you are the kind of person that Ben Franklin warned about.

Tell us more about how you are willing to give up your freedom as an American Citizen to Donald.

Why, is he going to bomb me with a drone, like the Manchurian muslim did to an American citizen?

If he builds the WALL, and keeps all the terrorist muslim scum out, I'd vote for that!
Of course you would....you are the kind of person that Ben Franklin warned about.

Hey remember that one time in that other thread tonight you demanded I prove something with links....and I gave you floods of them....and then you bailed on the thread?? Remember that??

Speaking of our Founders....you're the type of person they defeated.

hZp2vL1.jpg
Irrespective of the fact that he's a bigoted, racist, misogynistic pig married to a whore who's also a Russian spy, isn't it childish to choose a candidate because the other side (and 70% of his own party) hate him?

Relax bodecea...Trump's probably a stronger advocate for gay marriage than Hillary is. You should vote for him for where your priorities are at..

How many muslims have been caught crossing the southern border?

The WashingtonCompost has become the place for Unhinged hate . typical left spew

here's their despicable headline for today. poor Rubin the so called, author of this, is having a cow again
snip:
Chris Christie’s despicable endorsement of Trump
the link for it all if you can stomach it here:

Chris Christie’s despicable endorsement of Trump

Speaking of our Founders....you're the type of person they defeated.
I would have been the liberal...the Patriot...like my ancestor was. You con-servatives would have been the Tories.

Look at the two who thanked you for wanting Trump to become a King or Dictator.

hZp2vL1.jpg
Irrespective of the fact that he's a bigoted, racist, misogynistic pig married to a whore who's also a Russian spy, isn't it childish to choose a candidate because the other side (and 70% of his own party) hate him?

Speaking of coming unhinged.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back