The Waste of 2021

Parties or conferences, doesn't matter. It's not a legitimate expense as mandated in the Constitution.
It appears to be a $12 million contribution to the Wilson Center that is a DC Govt/Industry Think Tank

Rand Paul lies and says it is for “Parties”

Most of the Center's staff form specialized programs and projects covering broad areas of study.[7] Key programs include: the Cold War International History Project, Environmental Change and Security Program, History and Public Policy Program, Kennan Institute, the Kissinger Institute, the Environmental Change and Security Program, the North Korea International Documentation Project,

Last edited:
pigeon playing slots...........you have to be kidding me..........lmao
More Lies from Rand Paul

It is a study of inherent gambling drive which found the same compulsive gambling habit in pigeons

It was a study of compulsive gambling, not….Hey, Let’s see if we can teach pigeons to gamble!

The study results suggest that impulsivity may make a person prone to having gambling problems. Thus, the results have clinical implications. "The findings suggest that training in impulse control might help reduce problem gambling behavior," says Zentall.

Rand Paul is a noted Libertarian

As such, he believes any Government expenditure that helps people, protects the environment or fights COVID is wasteful spending.

He is a reason we don’t elect more Libertarians

Rand Paul claims that Hurricane disaster relief is wasteful Government spending and votes against it

Except when his state of Kentucky got hit by monster Tornado’s. Then he was…where is our money?

Last edited:
Rand Paul is a noted Libertarian

As such, he believes any Government expenditure that helps people, protects the environment or fights COVID is wasteful spending.

He is a reason we don’t elect more Libertarians
We need more like him. Gov't is too big and they have found they can vote money into anything they please...........which has lead to corruption from hell.

We should do all we can to help our Kentucky neighbors. God be with them — they are hurting,” Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) wrote. “But do not for one second forget that [Paul] has voted against helping most Americans most times they’re in need.”

I'm not even gonna click it. I know it's about the tornadoes........they pay into FEMA and FEMA is basically insurance...........so if you are going to hold them hostage over it maybe it's time to stop paying the gov't the tax money and handle it at a state level.

FHS2ECIVUAEsKo-

This is Rand Paul's yearly waste report.

Damn, what a ton of waste. Who signed that damn spending bill that approved all of that???

FHS2ECIVUAEsKo-

This is Rand Paul's yearly waste report.
And every bit of it happened under Biden. How coincidental. And of course every so gel dollar has been accounted for and not a fudged figure amongst the lot.
You suckers will believe anything.

Every year the waste spending reports come out. It used to be called Waste book. Tom Cogbern I think it was.

I've got no idea. Perhaps you should ask yourself the same question.
Either way, I'll bet you lean towards republicans.

I am betting you could not find many on this forum that agree with your bet, most think I am a far leftwing nut

I'm not even gonna click it. I know it's about the tornadoes........they pay into FEMA and FEMA is basically insurance...........so if you are going to hold them hostage over it maybe it's time to stop paying the gov't the tax money and handle it at a state level.
Rand Paul routinely votes against disaster relief for other states

Forum List

Back