The White Man Breaks it down for Black Folks

Then prove it!

Right. Just as soon as you prove I'm a racist.

I don't believe I've ever called you a racist.

If I have then please provide the evidence.

If not then prove your claim about Reagan.

Don't be a coward as some have suggested you were.

I'm on my tablet, presently....when I can get to my desktop, I will post a reply and the evidence I do have. But my proving a claim or not has nothing to do with being a coward.
People suggest a lot of things.....not to be confused with or for the truth

Then prove it!

just read my sig

I'm sorry you feel the truth is racist. It is not. Didn't the white man essentially "steal" America from the indigenous peoples already here? Didn't white men establish chattel slavery here in the United States? Didn't white men brutalize, rape, and murder by lynching hundreds, if not thousands of blacks, during slavery and Jim Crow?
Don't white men run this country and therefore are responsible for its' economic woes?
Isn't the government largely consisted of white men, who decided we embroil ourselves in 2 unnecessary wars?
Is this racism or, in fact "truth"?????

I'm on my tablet, presently....when I can get to my desktop, I will post a reply and the evidence I do have. But my proving a claim or not has nothing to do with being a coward.

Anytime a challenge is dodged or ignored that is a cowardly act.

And you didn't merely suggest it, you claimed it as fact.

just read my sig

I'm sorry you feel the truth is racist. It is not. Didn't the white man essentially "steal" America from the indigenous peoples already here? Didn't white men establish chattel slavery here in the United States? Didn't white men brutalize, rape, and murder by lynching hundreds, if not thousands of blacks, during slavery and Jim Crow?
Don't white men run this country and therefore are responsible for its' economic woes?
Isn't the government largely consisted of white men, who decided we embroil ourselves in 2 unnecessary wars?

During the invasion of N. America it was conquer or be conquered. This was happening world wide. Mankind's history is full of atrocities, is it right this day and age? No! Was it right back then? In their eyes, yes. Even those Indigenous people were violent and often defeated other tribes for land rights.
As for the Economic woes being the white man's fault, would you say the same about our country's economic success? Industrial revolution, space race, computer age, etc.
Unfortunately, our country has always had warmongering ways, name one President that hasn't had some conflict(D or R).

So you give the Democrats a break for their past transgressions, KKK or Robert Byrd, but the white folk will forever be held accountable for the sins of their great-great grandfathers?
Of course the KKK was related to the Democratic Party...but what time period??? Back in the 1920's.

Again, note the time frame. And conservatives tend to always bring up Robert Byrd, who, indeed, was a klansman, who later renounced his involvement with the klan, and changed his views and positions to ones more favorable to minorities, in his later days. How is all of that relevant, today?

I hate getting into these "my race is better than your race" pissing contests but I just couldn't get past your hypocrisy Poet. With every negative any race has committed there's always a flip side to the story.

just read my sig

During the invasion of N. America it was conquer or be conquered. This was happening world wide. Mankind's history is full of atrocities, is it right this day and age? No! Was it right back then? In their eyes, yes. Even those Indigenous people were violent and often defeated other tribes for land rights.
As for the Economic woes being the white man's fault, would you say the same about our country's economic success? Industrial revolution, space race, computer age, etc.
Unfortunately, our country has always had warmongering ways, name one President that hasn't had some conflict(D or R).

So you give the Democrats a break for their past transgressions, KKK or Robert Byrd, but the white folk will forever be held accountable for the sins of their great-great grandfathers?
Of course the KKK was related to the Democratic Party...but what time period??? Back in the 1920's.

Again, note the time frame. And conservatives tend to always bring up Robert Byrd, who, indeed, was a klansman, who later renounced his involvement with the klan, and changed his views and positions to ones more favorable to minorities, in his later days. How is all of that relevant, today?

I hate getting into these "my race is better than your race" pissing contests but I just couldn't get past your hypocrisy Poet. With every negative any race has committed there's always a flip side to the story.

You need to be more understanding of poot. Anything negative his ancestors may have encountered in the past entitles him to victimhood today and justifies his racist attitudes.

Uh, maybe not "now", after his "much publicized" endorsement of President Obama, but his credentials and his history and service cannot be denied, in any event. And we weren't talking about the "moderate wing of the Republican Party" as to who they vote for, but who they "revere".
You can disagree, all you like, about the "rush to war", but the evidence is irrefutable.
Bush "canned" the U.N. inspectors, before they could complete their mission. He passed along faulty intel in his SOTU address about Saddam procuring "yellowcake uranium" from Niger, which Joe Wilson exposed as "false" in an Op-Ed...and his "payback" for that, was having his wife, Valerie Plame, exposed as a CIA operative, undoubtedly, at the behest of none other than Dick Cheney, whom Scooter Libby took the fall for. And because George Bush refused to pardon Libby, he and Bush have since been "at odds" and not talking to one another. Go figure. The fact remains that several European countries have indicted both Bush and Cheney as "war criminals"...so a trip "overseas", for either of them, would be "ill-advised". I'm a liberal....and why would you let anything "slide"? Bush/Cheney cannot be defended...according to conventional wisdom.
Wow! LOL! That's a lot of "information" to chew on. You do realize that your Dick Cheney, Scooter Libby, Valerie Plame conspiracy theory is disproven by fact. We already know what happened. Richard Armitage told reporter Robert Novac about Valerie Plame in a casual conversation. Richard Armitage is already on record admitting this. Also, I don't know what European countries indicted Bush and Cheney for being "war criminals" but do you really think any country would arrest the ex president of the United States? Seriously? Oh sure, I'm assuming it's a liberals wettest dream, but like the Dick Cheney conspiracy theory, one should apply a few facts so we don't get lost in the tin foil hat section of WalMart. Also, Bush went through congress and the U.N. and Nato. Sure, you may not like the results but this was hardly a rush job.
Wow, indeed. Spoken, like a true partisan Republican, who is "drunk" on the koolaid. Of course you have evidence to support your claim of a conspiracy theory....because I have ample evidence that no WMD was ever found, and that Saddam was, in fact, being contained by the UN sanctions, so there was no need for a rush to war, which was about George W. Bush being seen as a wartime president more than anything else.
And not only do I believe that a bevy of European nations would jump at the opportunity to arrest Bush/Cheney, they would relish it, as much as they are despised around the world. I, personally, would hope so. So, I would appreciate you getting your little ducks in a row, and provide the evidence for your claims. I have mine....and they await your next "chess move". Thanks.[/QUOTE
Of coarse I have evidence to support my claim of a conspiracy theory? Apparently I'm talking to myself (not the first time). I already pointed out the fallacy of your conspiracy theory (lack of evidence and fact). I so disproved your conspiracy theory to such an extent that you even dropped the whole Cheney,Libby.Plame nonsense. Beyond that, I've already given evidence and facts on why we did not rush to war. I also never said Bush found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Of course it wasn't our job to prove Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. It was Saddam's job to prove he didn't (according to the treaty he signed). After the attacks of 9/11, Saddam continued to play cat and mouse with the U.N. inspectors. This was really bad timing on Saddam's part. We were not going to treat Saddam the same way we treated Osama bin Laden. The times had changed. Don't be afraid to put things in context. Also, I hope you know the difference between "wanting" and "fact". You may "want" this mysterious bevy of European nations to arrest Bush/Cheney but I see no evidence that this would ever happen. I "want" to date Angelina Jolie, I see no evidence that this would ever happen either Out of curiosity, these little ducks you want me to get in row. Are you referring to racist ducks? Are these crack smoking ducks who's lives were destroyed by Ronald Reagan? Do these ducks want to arrest Bush/Cheney for war crimes? Do you see these ducks now? Are these ducks telling you that the U.S. didn't go to the moon and the FBI killed Kennedy? Do you stop seeing these ducks when certain medications are ingested?

Last edited:
Wow! LOL! That's a lot of "information" to chew on. You do realize that your Dick Cheney, Scooter Libby, Valerie Plame conspiracy theory is disproven by fact. We already know what happened. Richard Armitage told reporter Robert Novac about Valerie Plame in a casual conversation. Richard Armitage is already on record admitting this. Also, I don't know what European countries indicted Bush and Cheney for being "war criminals" but do you really think any country would arrest the ex president of the United States? Seriously? Oh sure, I'm assuming it's a liberals wettest dream, but like the Dick Cheney conspiracy theory, one should apply a few facts so we don't get lost in the tin foil hat section of WalMart. Also, Bush went through congress and the U.N. and Nato. Sure, you may not like the results but this was hardly a rush job.
Wow, indeed. Spoken, like a true partisan Republican, who is "drunk" on the koolaid. Of course you have evidence to support your claim of a conspiracy theory....because I have ample evidence that no WMD was ever found, and that Saddam was, in fact, being contained by the UN sanctions, so there was no need for a rush to war, which was about George W. Bush being seen as a wartime president more than anything else.
And not only do I believe that a bevy of European nations would jump at the opportunity to arrest Bush/Cheney, they would relish it, as much as they are despised around the world. I, personally, would hope so. So, I would appreciate you getting your little ducks in a row, and provide the evidence for your claims. I have mine....and they await your next "chess move". Thanks.[/QUOTE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of coarse I have evidence to support my claim of a conspiracy theory? Apparently I'm talking to myself (not the first time). I already pointed out the fallacy of your conspiracy theory (lack of evidence and fact). I so disproved your conspiracy theory to such an extent that you even dropped the whole Cheney,Libby.Plame nonsense. Beyond that, I've already given evidence and facts on why we did not rush to war. I also never said Bush found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Of course it wasn't our job to prove Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. It was Saddam's job to prove he didn't (according to the treaty he signed). After the attacks of 9/11, Saddam continued to play cat and mouse with the U.N. inspectors. This was really bad timing on Saddam's part. We were not going to treat Saddam the same way we treated Osama bin Laden. The times had changed. Don't be afraid to put things in context. Also, I hope you know the difference between "wanting" and "fact". You may "want" this mysterious bevy of European nations to arrest Bush/Cheney but I see no evidence that this would ever happen. I "want" to date Angelina Jolie, I see no evidence that this would ever happen either Out of curiosity, these little ducks you want me to get in a row. Are you referring to racist ducks? Are these crack smoking ducks who's lives were destroyed by Ronald Reagan? Do these ducks want to arrest Bush/Cheney for war crimes? Do you see these ducks now? Are these ducks telling you that the U.S. didn't go to the moon and the FBI killed Kennedy? Do you stop seeing these ducks when certain medications are ingested?

Last edited:

That would be your opinion, not to be confused with "truth". A challenge may be dodged or ignored "on principle", not to be construed as "cowardice", but as a rebuff of "nonsense".
As I stated...you wanted proof, here it is (that you could have easily "googled" yourself):

CIA-Contra-Crack Cocaine Controversy
Ronald Reagan: A Legacy of Crack and Cheese
Crack epidemic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CIA and Contras cocaine trafficking

Main article: CIA and Contras cocaine trafficking in the US

Beginning with the Iran-Contra Affair, some politicians and journalists began arguing that the CIA contributed to the rise of the epidemic. Allegations ranged from the presence of drug ties to the Contra rebels, to possible direct involvement in drug trafficking by the Contras and even members of the CIA. The exact degree of awareness and involvement on the part of the CIA itself continues to be disputed. However, on April 17, 1986, the Reagan Administration released a three page report admitting that there were some Contra-cocaine connections in 1984 and 1985, arguing that these connections occurred at a time when the rebels were "particularly hard pressed for financial support" because U.S. aid had been cut off.[5]
The report(The Kerry Committee Report) cited legal cover provided by the CIA to anti-Sandinista rebels in the drug trade as well as accounting for $806,000 paid by the State Department to "four companies owned and operated by narcotics traffickers

And did you know that Ronald Reagan, and his then-wife, Jane Wyman, in the 40's and 50's had a proviso concerning their real estate holdings in California, that none of their properties could be rented, leased, or bought by any Jews, blacks or Hispanics???? The knowledge of which he hid, when he was voted president of the Screen Actors' Guild, and later, when he decided to go into politics.

That would be your opinion, not to be confused with "truth". A challenge may be dodged or ignored "on principle", not to be construed as "cowardice", but as a rebuff of "nonsense".
As I stated...you wanted proof, here it is (that you could have easily "googled" yourself):

CIA-Contra-Crack Cocaine Controversy
Ronald Reagan: A Legacy of Crack and Cheese
Crack epidemic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CIA and Contras cocaine trafficking

Main article: CIA and Contras cocaine trafficking in the US

Beginning with the Iran-Contra Affair, some politicians and journalists began arguing that the CIA contributed to the rise of the epidemic. Allegations ranged from the presence of drug ties to the Contra rebels, to possible direct involvement in drug trafficking by the Contras and even members of the CIA. The exact degree of awareness and involvement on the part of the CIA itself continues to be disputed. However, on April 17, 1986, the Reagan Administration released a three page report admitting that there were some Contra-cocaine connections in 1984 and 1985, arguing that these connections occurred at a time when the rebels were "particularly hard pressed for financial support" because U.S. aid had been cut off.[5]
The report(The Kerry Committee Report) cited legal cover provided by the CIA to anti-Sandinista rebels in the drug trade as well as accounting for $806,000 paid by the State Department to "four companies owned and operated by narcotics traffickers

And did you know that Ronald Reagan, and his then-wife, Jane Wyman, in the 40's and 50's had a proviso concerning their real estate holdings in California, that none of their properties could be rented, leased, or bought by any Jews, blacks or Hispanics???? The knowledge of which he hid, when he was voted president of the Screen Actors' Guild, and later, when he decided to go into politics.

The first link was USmessage board.

The second link was an opinion piece from Common Dreams.

The third link was from Wikipedia.

None of those links provided any proof to your initial claim.

In the early 1980s, the majority of cocaine being shipped to the United States, landing in Miami, was coming through the Bahamas and Dominican Republic.[1] Soon there was a huge glut of cocaine powder in these islands, which caused the price to drop by as much as 80 percent.[1] Faced with dropping prices for their illegal product, drug dealers made a decision to convert the powder to "crack," a solid smokeable form of cocaine, that could be sold in smaller quantities, to more people. It was cheap, simple to produce, ready to use, and highly profitable for dealers to develop.[1] As early as 1981, reports of crack were appearing in Los Angeles, San Diego, Miami, Houston, and in the Caribbean.[1]

Initially, crack had higher purity than street powder.[2] Around 1984, powder cocaine was available on the street at an average of 55 percent purity for $100 per gram, and crack was sold at average purity levels of 80-plus percent for the same price.[1] In some major cities, such as New York, Philadelphia, Houston, Los Angeles, and Detroit, one dosage unit of crack could be obtained for as little as $2.50.[1]

Crack first began to be used on a large scale in Los Angeles in 1984.[1][3] The distribution and use of the drug exploded that same year and by the end of 1986, was available in 28 states and the District of Columbia. According to the 1985–1986 National Narcotics Intelligence Consumers Committee Report, crack was available in New Orleans, Memphis, Philadelphia, New York City, Houston, San Diego, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis-Saint Paul, St. Louis, Atlanta, Oakland, Kansas City, Miami, Newark, Boston, San Francisco, Albany, Buffalo, and Dallas.

In 1985, cocaine-related hospital emergencies rose by 12 percent, from 23,500 to 26,300. In 1986, then increased 210 percent, from 26,300 to 55,200. Between 1984 and 1987, cocaine incidents increased to 94,000. By 1987, crack was reported to be available in the District of Columbia and all but four states in the United States.[1] In addition, late 1984 saw an increase in fetal death rates and low birth-weight babies to mothers who were using crack cocaine in Los Angeles. The first "crack babies" were born in late 1984.[citation needed] The trend continued to increase throughout the 1980s and spread to most major American cities.[citation needed]

Some scholars have cited the crack "epidemic" as an example of a moral panic, noting that the explosion in use and trafficking of the drug actually occurred after the media coverage of the drug as an "epidemic." [4]

No mention of Reagan.

Imagine that!

just read my sig

Really? Anything can be "rationalized", if you're determined. Again, BS. As some like to argue, Africans, themselves were enslaving other Africans, so that made it ok for whites to enslave Africans. Not even constituting 'a defense'.

Uh, I was referring to the decision making of the Bush Administration, whose choices sent the US into the financial abyss, we're still recovering from. FDR didn't start WWII...he was drawn into it. As was Truman, in the Korean War. Eisenhower didn't start the aggression in Vietnam, but set up the potential. LBJ, escalated the aggression. George Bush started 2 unnecessary wars.

Yes. I do. Problem?

Really? Well, why don't you illustrate how blacks have negatively impacted whites, seeing that you've been the majority since the inception of America...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151415473843710

The white man explains how Black people can rule the world and obtain our Black Power!

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture4021-thats-racist.gif

Of coarse (Of course, you meant "course") I have evidence to support my claim of a conspiracy theory?
Where is it? You saying it is simply not enough to prove anything. Links? Evidence? Documentation?

Apparently I'm talking to myself (not the first time). I already pointed out the fallacy of your conspiracy theory (lack of evidence and fact).
You did no such thing. You did nothing to back up your statement. Forgive me, but I cannot simply take your word for anything....I don't know you.

I so disproved your conspiracy theory to such an extent that you even dropped the whole Cheney , Libby. Plame nonsense. Beyond that, I've already given evidence and facts on why we did not rush to war.
Are we doing drugs? You did no such thing. Pardon me, but you claiming something with no corroborating evidence does not crown your viewpoint as "factual, accurate, or true".
FYI:
Plame affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Since the trial ended, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) attempted to have the transcript of Cheney's interview with the special prosecutor released. The release was opposed by the Bush administration. In July 2009, the Department of Justice filed a motion with United States District Court for the District of Columbia stating that the position of the Obama administration was that the transcript should not be released. In the motion, the DOJ states:
"Therefore, if law enforcement interviews of the President, Vice President or other senior White House officials become subject to routine public disclosure, even upon the conclusion of an investigation, there is an increased likelihood that such officials could feel reluctant to participate in voluntary interviews or, if they agree to such voluntary interviews, could decline to answer questions on certain topics."[126]
In October 2009, the courts ruled in CREW's favor and the US Justice Department was required to release a transcript of Cheney's testimony to the FBI regarding the Plame affair.[127] According to Cheney’s testimony, Cheney could not recall information 72 times.[128] This included that Cheney could not remember discussing Valerie Plame with Scooter Libby, although Mr. Libby testified that he remembered discussing Valerie Plame with Cheney on two occasions. [129] Cheney had considerable disdain for the CIA, as he spoke of the incompetence of the organization, and three times said “amateur hour” in reference to CIA actions. [130] Some observers say that Cheney’s faulty memory was his method to avoid telling the truth, and to avoid potential prosecution. In closing arguments at Libby's trial, special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald said “a cloud over the vice president, persisted.”[131]

According to the court released transcript:
The Vice President repeated that he believes he first heard about Joe Wilson's wife's employment in the telephone conversation he had with DCI TenetThe vice president repeated that any decisions about whether Libby, when talking to the media, provides information on the record or on backgroud are made by Libby himself.The vice president believed he read the Robert Novak column in the newspaper on the day it was published, 7/14/03. He cannot recall discussing it or any of its contents with anyone at the time it was published. He did not pay any particular attention to Novak's disclosure of the identity of Valerie Wilson, and he does not know how Novak might have received such information. He emphasized it did not appear to him to be an important or even relevant fact in the Joe Wilson controversy.The Vice President advised that it was conceivable that he may have had discussions about Joe Wilson during the week of 7/6/03 because the Tenet statement covered the bulk of the Wilson matter, namely that the CIA had dispatched Wilson to Niger on its own without direction from the Vice President; Wilson's report had confirmed there had been an approach by Iraq to Niger at one time; and the results of Wilson's trip were not briefed to the Vice President.Vice President Cheney advised that no one ever told him that Wilson went to Niger because of his wife's CIA status and, in fact, the Vice President does not have any idea to this day why Joseph Wilson was selected to go to Niger.The Vice President advised that there were no discussions of pushing back on Wilson's credibility by raising the nepotism issue, and there was no discussion of using Valerie Wilson's employment with the CIA in countering Joe Wilson's criticisms and claims about Iraqi efforts to procure yellow cake uranium from Niger.

And Dick Cheney is above reproach, right? Please. I was born at night, but, fortunately, not "last night".

I also never said Bush found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Of course it wasn't our job to prove Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. It was Saddam's job to prove he didn't (according to the treaty he signed). After the attacks of 9/11, Saddam continued to play cat and mouse with the U.N. inspectors. This was really bad timing on Saddam's part.

Oh, give me a break. Who said it was our responsibility to contain Saddam? Apparently the sanctions were working, and he didn't have WMD, or the ability to produce a nuclear device as George Bush warned in his SOTU address. It has also been proven that not only did Saddam have nothing to do with 9/11, his presence prevented any incursions from Al Qaeda into his country, them being Shites and he being Sunni. Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11. Hello?

We were not going to treat Saddam the same way we treated Osama bin Laden. The times had changed. Don't be afraid to put things in context. Also, I hope you know the difference between "wanting" and "fact". You may "want" this mysterious bevy of European nations to arrest Bush/Cheney but I see no evidence that this would ever happen.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/13/george-w-bush-dick-cheney-convicted-of-war-crimes/

I "want" to date Angelina Jolie, I see no evidence that this would ever happen either Out of curiosity, these little ducks you want me to get in row. Are you referring to racist ducks? Are these crack smoking ducks who's lives were destroyed by Ronald Reagan?
Already addressed that in another post.

Do these ducks want to arrest Bush/Cheney for war crimes? Do you see these ducks now? Are these ducks telling you that the U.S. didn't go to the moon and the FBI killed Kennedy? Do you stop seeing these ducks when certain medications are ingested?

LOL. You seem to suggest that JFK's assassination wasn't a conspiracy, which begs to reason that neither was RFK, Malcolm X, Medgar Evers, and MLK's assassinations weren't, either. I'm sorry, but you and no one here can convince me out of my convictions. Really remarkable, that you sounded so reasonable in the beginning and have now disintegrated into babble and propaganda you expect me to swallow, without "a chaser". Amazing.

Really? Anything can be "rationalized", if you're determined. Again, BS. As some like to argue, Africans, themselves were enslaving other Africans, so that made it ok for whites to enslave Africans. Not even constituting 'a defense'.
So which part of my comment is bullshit? The world wasn't violent back then? Native Americans weren't slaughtering each other?
Your head is so wrapped up in the enslavement of your people that you can't see the tree among the forest... History of Mankind is dark, depressing, and out right cruel but that shouldn't excuse us from evolving from it and we are.

Uh, I was referring to the decision making of the Bush Administration, whose choices sent the US into the financial abyss, we're still recovering from. FDR didn't start WWII...he was drawn into it. As was Truman, in the Korean War. Eisenhower didn't start the aggression in Vietnam, but set up the potential. LBJ, escalated the aggression. George Bush started 2 unnecessary wars.
Bush II was a warmongering prick who seemed to not care how many of this nation's children went and died for his "cause." Now that we've cleared up that, what can you say about this part;

Yes. I do. Problem?
So there's pretty much nothing positive a white man can do in your eyes because of something their forefathers may have done... I thought I read somewhere you had white friends? Do they know you have this kind of animosity built up?

Really? Well, why don't you illustrate how blacks have negatively impacted whites, seeing that you've been the majority since the inception of America...
Why would I? They haven't done anything to impact my life negatively... As a matter of fact quite the opposite.

It works for me. I guess you don't have a Facebook account.

So now you're posting someone else's opinion off of Facebook.

Well I suppose when you can't think for yourself you have to do something.

Carry on!

Darling, the link was shared on my Facebook feed. It's a brilliant video, illustrating how misguided and arrogant white people can be. Not my fault you can't access it. C'est la vie.

does it show how arrogant and misguided Black people like you can be?.......

So now you're posting someone else's opinion off of Facebook.

Well I suppose when you can't think for yourself you have to do something.

Carry on!

Darling, the link was shared on my Facebook feed. It's a brilliant video, illustrating how misguided and arrogant white people can be. Not my fault you can't access it. C'est la vie.

does it show how arrogant and misguided Black people like you can be?.......

It doesn't need to. PoIT provides that Public Service on a near real time continuous feed throughout USMB.

Forum List

Back