The Word Police Are At It Again. We Can't Monkey Around Anymore

Dragonlady said:
Very few commies. Just the American Communist Party - about 5000 members...
You've Left Out The Entire Democrat Constituency
Fascists in America are right wing Republicans
Of Course They Are, Dear
Of Course They Are...

Here we have a Jewish rabbi in Israel using the term 'monkey' to describe blacks.

The irony meter just went to 11.

Chief rabbi calls black people ‘monkeys’

Anyway, it is common knowledge that there is a very long history in the US of whites using the description 'monkey' as a pejorative term in regard to black persons.

For anyone in the US to claim ignorance of that fact is just more dumb assery coming from the 'right' and Trumpians.

Last edited:
joau3zwrckirquwq1ij4.jpg

We need an entire dictionary to identify words the left thinks are out of bounds or racist.

Now we can't use Monkey anymore.

We aren't supposed to use vagina anymore. Instead we must use "Front Hole".
We can't mention Planet of the Apes, because clearly, that's racist as Hell.

Maybe we need the left to give us a list of words or phrases they're gonna use to attack people with, then maybe we can avoid them.

That would save all of the hassle in the future.

images
To "monkey around" has a long history as a colloquialism.

Does "monkey this up"?

Here we have a Jewish rabbi in Israel using the term 'monkey' to describe blacks.

Anyway, it is common knowledge that there is a very long history in the US of whites using the description 'monkey' as a pejorative term in regard to black persons.

For anyone in the US to claim ignorance of that fact is just more dumb assery coming from the 'right' and Trumpians.
and anyone who blames 1 person for it while looking away from a dozen democrats doing it is an agenda driven fucktard.

I remember during the 1980's when the married Democrat presidential hopeful Gary Hart was caught by the media cavorting on his yacht ironically named "Monkey Business" with his girlfriend Donna Rice.

Both Hart and his girlfriend are white.

So was naming his boat "Monkey Business" now considered racist? ... :dunno:
Hating white infidels is considered racist.

and anyone who blames 1 person for it while looking away from a dozen democrats doing it is an agenda driven fucktard.

so, you are coming from the 'two wrongs make a right' elementary class?

Fascists in America are right wing Republicans. Every one of the fascist groups are Trump supporters.
And their polar opposites are radical left wing Democrats.

Such as Antifa, BLM, and the various anarchist and commie groups who were Obama/ Hillary supporters.

So what's your point? ... :dunno:
And The MSM That Promotes And Covers For Them
There's No Such Thing As Radical Left-Wing Anymore

Mainstreet Democrats Either Denounce It
Or They Support It
All I Hear Is Crickets...

joau3zwrckirquwq1ij4.jpg

We need an entire dictionary to identify words the left thinks are out of bounds or racist.

Maybe we need the left to give us a list of words or phrases they're gonna use to attack people with, then maybe we can avoid them.

images
To "monkey around" has a long history as a colloquialism.

Does "monkey this up"?

The term DeSantis used was, "monkey this up." Correct.

I used multiple search functions for the term 'monkey this up' and did not get a single match OTHER THAN the DeSantis story from a few days ago.

That doesn't matter: We ALL know what DeSantis meant when he said, "monkey this up."

This thread, and many other threads and post like it on USMB and elsewhere, is the reason why Republicans will never have any capital with blacks in America, as long as they continue on this vein.

That is all.

Don't say 'Republicans". Say "Racists". To say that ALL Republicans are racist is simply not true.
There are plenty racists on BOTH sides posting here daily.

That said, there is more than enough racism remaining in America (on BOTH sides) to last another 1000 years.
Looks like the last 100 years didn't do much to resolve the issues.

joau3zwrckirquwq1ij4.jpg

images

Nah, just tell them to take their code books and dog whistle listening devices and shove them up their PC asses.

Ah...suggested violence now.

I remember during the 1980's when the married Democrat presidential hopeful Gary Hart was caught by the media cavorting on his yacht ironically named "Monkey Business" with his girlfriend Donna Rice.

Both Hart and his girlfriend are white.

So was naming his boat "Monkey Business" now considered racist? ... :dunno:
"Monkey business" is a common colloquialism.

Is "monkey this up"?

No matter how much we try to justify the use of the word DeSantis chose.....

Fact:
We live in volatile times where Political Correctness is rampant and people are emotional and vote accordingly
Fact: Racism is alive and well in America
Fact: Elections have serious (more than ever) consequences
Fact: Right or wrong, the Media will seize on ANY opportunity to tarnish the opposition (why give them fuel unnecessarily)

Why "Monkey Up" the chances of losing an election over something stupid and avoidable?
Especially when the stakes are so incredibly high.

A contributing factor to this, of course, is the fact that those on the Left who don't want Republicans to make gains with minorities keep screaming RACIST at every last damn thing that moves, knowing how effective it is in instigating anger and keeping us divided.

Much of the Left doesn't want real racial healing. That would be bad politics.

So, as usual, both ends are choosing to contribute to this mess.
Total nonsense Mac.

If you're going to make such spacious claims, you're gonna have to start identifying and naming some of these people who so-called "don't want Republicans to make gains with minorities."

BTW, I'm talking specifically black people here. I can't vouch for any other minority. Most of the time they side with whites.
Yeah, I know better, first hand.

I realize the game is going to be played, but I don't have to play it.
That's what I thought.

No matter how much we try to justify the use of the word DeSantis chose.....

Fact:
We live in volatile times where Political Correctness is rampant and people are emotional and vote accordingly
Fact: Racism is alive and well in America
Fact: Elections have serious (more than ever) consequences
Fact: Right or wrong, the Media will seize on ANY opportunity to tarnish the opposition (why give them fuel unnecessarily)

Why "Monkey Up" the chances of losing an election over something stupid and avoidable?
Especially when the stakes are so incredibly high.
Because radicals can't help themselves, but be radical.

Argh, I have to be careful with my words in open forum. Feels like walking on eggshells. I hate that.
eggshells are white, you fucking racists

and they would have given birth to pretty birds if you could control your face eater hunger!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
/—-/ I buy the brown eggs to prove I’m not a racist, chocolate milk too just to be safe.

Total nonsense Mac.
If you're going to make such spacious claims, you're gonna have to start identifying and naming some of these people who so-called "don't want Republicans to make gains with minorities."
BTW, I'm talking specifically black people here. I can't vouch for any other minority. Most of the time they side with whites.

Maxine Waters
John Lewis
Frederica Wilson
Pretty much ANYONE on the "Congressional BLACK Caucus" (where's the White caucus)?

Last edited:
This thread, and many other threads and post like it on USMB and elsewhere, is the reason why Republicans will never have any capital with blacks in America, as long as they continue on this vein..
A contributing factor to this, of course, is the fact that those on the Left who don't want Republicans to make gains with minorities keep screaming RACIST at every last damn thing that moves, knowing how effective it is in instigating anger and keeping us divided.

Much of the Left doesn't want real racial healing. That would be bad politics.

So, as usual, both ends are choosing to contribute to this mess.

So a guy says something racist
He gets called a racist
And you blame the people calling him a racist for the controversy.

Do you also blame victims of family violence for staining the carpet with their blood?

I know, I’m “making your point for you” or whatever your stock retort is nowadays.

What he said was racist? Only a racist would have construed his words that way.

If you use the term monkey and not thinking what it might mean to race baiters, it's because you don't think of any association between monkeys and blacks. It never occurred to you. So what does that say about people who do associate monkeys and blacks when they hear such a comment?
If you see racist connotations in anything, you are the racist.....interesting logic there.

Forum List

Back