The Worst?? Move Over, Carter and Buchanan!!

There will be a wide span between Obama an Carter with Obama at the very bottom of the list...
Depends on whose list you are talking about. He is already atop the all time greats list of sane Americans.

Obama approval rating hits three-year high

2016 by the numbers: Obama's rising ratings a boon for Hillary Clinton?

Approval of Obama increased by four points among Democrats and Democratic leaners and by two points among Republicans and Republican leaners, as well as by eight points among the relatively small group of Americans who identify as independents with no partisan leanings.

Obama Rated Best in Hawaii in 2015, Worst in West Virginia

Anyone that thinks what Obama's done is great is insane.
Heh heh heh, Your statement is like the mental patients in ward 10 calling their doctors insane1

Obama supporters need to be in mental institutions. They've proven that's where they belong by supporting someone simply because of skin color.

And the "D," always remember the "D." I sometimes think it means devotion more then democrat.

Historians do not watch FoxNews or listen to Rightwing radio

They look for positive accomplishments and how a president responds to the challenges he faced. No modern President was given the challenges Obama faced in 2008. An economy headed for depression, two wars, terrorism and a Republucan opposition intent on not cooperating on anything that needed to be done

Yet you are never.....never!....able to dispute or deny my many posts revealing the facts about Franklin Roosevelt

Thinking isn't one of your attributes, is it.

They look for positive accomplishments and how a president responds to the challenges he faced. No modern President was given the challenges Obama faced in 2008. An economy headed for depression, two wars, terrorism and a Republucan opposition intent on not cooperating on anything that needed to be done

Yet you are never.....never!....able to dispute or deny my many posts revealing the facts about Franklin Roosevelt

Thinking isn't one of your attributes, is it.

which is more then obvious

There will be a wide span between Obama an Carter with Obama at the very bottom of the list...
Depends on whose list you are talking about. He is already atop the all time greats list of sane Americans.

Approval of Obama increased by four points among Democrats and Democratic leaners and by two points among Republicans and Republican leaners, as well as by eight points among the relatively small group of Americans who identify as independents with no partisan leanings.

"He is already atop the all time greats list of sane Americans."

Really?

Then....why is the title of this thread so very painful to you?

Heh heh heh, Your statement is like the mental patients in ward 10 calling their doctors insane1

Obama supporters need to be in mental institutions. They've proven that's where they belong by supporting someone simply because of skin color.

What percent of the federal government budget goes to support anyone simply because of their skin color?

Did someone say that people get federal aid SIMPLY because of their skin color? why do you LIBEL?

The economy was not headed for a depression and he couldn't stop it if he tried. We still have troops in both countries, we even bombed Libya for the hell of it. We still have terrorism. He just calls it work place violence. Never prosecuted the banks for their role in 2008.

We see, and will continue to see, more and more of essays such as the following.

First...the timeline.....then the indictment proving the title.... "America’s Worst President?"

1. "I nominate Barack Obama, the anti-Lincoln.
America’s Worst President?

After Thursday’s terrorist slaughter of policemen in Dallas, it’s fair to say that Barack Obama might well be the worst president in U.S. history. Here’s why.

2. ...America’s domestic politics for the last 60 or 70 years—from sometime between the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown v Board of Education school desegregation decision and the 1964 Civil Rights Act—has been the nation’s effort to undo the heinous wrongs that slavery and Jim Crow perpetrated on black Americans...
[Both slavery and Jim Crow are the handiwork of the Democrat Party.]

3. .[but]..civil rights zeal turned into zealotry. We made the integration of our schools, and then the closing of the black-white achievement gap, our principal educational goal for half a century, with the unintended consequence that we neglected actual education and turned urban schools into machines for perpetuating black failure.

4. Judge-ordained busing in Boston, completely contrary to the terms of the Civil Rights Act, made the schools more segregated than ever. A judge-ordained Kansas City school-funding-equalization order, forcing local taxpayers to shell out $2 billion over a decade, including building a bizarrely unnecessary Olympic swimming pool, produced no educational gains whatsoever and proved to anyone with eyes to see that money was not the key to racial equality in education.

5. Then, the colleges turned to affirmative action in admissions, the ed schools taught their students not how to teach or what facts they needed to transmit but only “social-justice” ideology,.... They replaced Plato with Ta-Nehisi Coates.

6. Believing that welfare payments constituted well-deserved reparations for 300 years of slavery and oppression, we New Yorkers created a come-and-get-it dole that ended up with one in eight of our neighbors on the welfare rolls—paid for by the rest of us and resulting in a multi-generational underclass. ...

....the foolish [Liberal] notion that black crime was a manly revolt against oppression—that black criminals were only protesting against the closure of all avenues of honest advancement for their race, as well as against the daily humiliation heaped on African-Americans.

[Are you listening, Obama???]

7. The resulting depolicing of black neighborhoods and unwillingness of courts to punish black criminals drove crime to Hobbesian levels and turned minority neighborhoods into killing fields, where mothers put their kids to bed in the bathtub, trying to keep them safe from stray bullets."

Every debilitating policy above is at the behest of Democrats/Liberals.

It is not credible to imagine that they did so out of the best of intentions.

The Dallas speech of the nation's worst President ever puts the problem in stark perspective.

Coming right up.....

More whites than blacks get welfare you idiot.

there are more whites that blacks-----the issue is PROPORTIONATE to population

Wrong. Claiming that a program that benefits more whites than blacks is a slavery reparations program is mentally retarded, aka typical PoliticalChic dementia.

Food stamps go 1 to every 3 1/2 blacks. Food stamps go to 1 in every 13 1/2 whites. Until you take into account that there are 5 1/2 times as many whites as blacks in the country and understand how that applies, you'll continue to be an idiot.

Food stamps go to poor/low income Americans. Black Americans are disproportionately poor.

I said more welfare goes to whites than blacks. Prove that wrong, or you're the idiot for denying it.

I don't deny the raw data. However, I take into account factors that make the raw data irrelevant unless applied in an apples to apples comparison. That means saying more whites use something when there are far more whites to pick from that blacks means nothing.

As a President, Obamas biggest challenge was facing a Republican opposition intent on total noncooperation. No Republican would cross the aisle, even on initiatives they formerly supported like TARP and healthcare exchanges
At first, Obama thought he would be treated like other Presidents and be given deference on foreign policy and a willingness to negotiate. In an attempt to make Obama a one term president and block any possible success, Republicans unanimously opposed all Obama initiatives

Even in a country facing Depression

Pure BS, Obama got all his initiatives whether the Republicans said they opposed them or not. I can't think of many he did not. The foreign policy disaster is all Obama's and Mrs. Tuzla.

It was not until Obama stopped trying to include Republicans that he really hit his stride. He had a short window of a filibuster proof congress and made the best of it getting stimulus, Obamacare and financial reform through
After that, he used executive actions and foreign policy powers to pass his agenda

As a President, Obamas biggest challenge was facing a Republican opposition intent on total noncooperation. No Republican would cross the aisle, even on initiatives they formerly supported like TARP and healthcare exchanges
At first, Obama thought he would be treated like other Presidents and be given deference on foreign policy and a willingness to negotiate. In an attempt to make Obama a one term president and block any possible success, Republicans unanimously opposed all Obama initiatives

"Obamas biggest challenge was facing a Republican opposition intent on total noncooperation."
So very early to catch you lying....

It was Obama who refused 'cooperation' or compromise.
'
"Obama to GOP: 'I won'
President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning - but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly, according to sources familiar with the conversation."
Obama to GOP: 'I won'

More whites than blacks get welfare you idiot.

Wrong. Claiming that a program that benefits more whites than blacks is a slavery reparations program is mentally retarded, aka typical PoliticalChic dementia.

Food stamps go 1 to every 3 1/2 blacks. Food stamps go to 1 in every 13 1/2 whites. Until you take into account that there are 5 1/2 times as many whites as blacks in the country and understand how that applies, you'll continue to be an idiot.

Food stamps go to poor/low income Americans. Black Americans are disproportionately poor.

I said more welfare goes to whites than blacks. Prove that wrong, or you're the idiot for denying it.

I don't deny the raw data. However, I take into account factors that make the raw data irrelevant unless applied in an apples to apples comparison. That means saying more whites use something when there are far more whites to pick from that blacks means nothing.

But you think calling welfare reparations for slavery is brilliant. lol

What percent of the federal government budget goes to support anyone simply because of their skin color?

Didn't mention the federal budget. Said many Obama supporters support him due to his skin color. Prove me wrong.

Pure BS, Obama got all his initiatives whether the Republicans said they opposed them or not. I can't think of many he did not. The foreign policy disaster is all Obama's and Mrs. Tuzla.

It was not until Obama stopped trying to include Republicans that he really hit his stride. He had a short window of a filibuster proof congress and made the best of it getting stimulus, Obamacare and financial reform through
After that, he used executive actions and foreign policy powers to pass his agenda

The RWnuts will always call a filibuster proof legislature 'tyranny',

until they have it.

But you think calling welfare reparations for slavery is brilliant. lol

I didn't mention reparations, either. You sure like to claim I talk about things I didn't mention.

8. "As the Civil War, which cost 620,000 American lives, drew to a close, Abraham Lincoln gave his Second Inaugural Address, six weeks before one of the world’s perennial multitude of fanatics,...

[Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth, “…an angry Copperhead, a.k.a., ‘peace democrat,’ (when that meant pro-slavery, of course.) John Wilkes Booth - Liberapedia ....

who was]....opposed to votes for black citizens, blew the great president’s brains out.

[Republican] Lincoln had spoken in his address about the immense cost the country was paying for the sin of slavery. In the final accounting, he said, it might turn out that “all the wealth piled by the bondsman’s two hundred and fifty years of unrequited toil shall be sunk, and . . . every drop of blood drawn with the lash shall be paid by another drawn with the sword.” But as he looked toward the end of the war fought to end these wrongs, he urged reconciliation. He urged forgiveness. “With malice toward none, with charity for all,” he prayed, “let us . . . bind up the nation's wounds.”

....the nation had come very close to succeeding by 2008, when Barack Obama, a black man, was elected president of the United States. .... shout of joy that went up from the buildings of my ultra-left-wing Manhattan neighborhood was something I had never heard before. My wife and daughter wept. And though no admirer of Obama’s politics, I too felt awe at the historical momentousness of it all."

The warnings from the Right went unheeded....

....and we all suffer the result.

The economy was not headed for a depression and he couldn't stop it if he tried. We still have troops in both countries, we even bombed Libya for the hell of it. We still have terrorism. He just calls it work place violence. Never prosecuted the banks for their role in 2008.

Let's look at our economy at the time Obama took over.....Five quarters of negative GDP, Stock market losing half its value, 750,000 jobs lost a month, auto companies and financial sector on the verge of collapse

How much longer before that economy entered a depression

Didn't mention the federal budget. Said many Obama supporters support him due to his skin color. Prove me wrong.

You said all Obama supporters supported him because he's black. That is so self-evidently wrong that nothing further need be said.

The RWnuts will always call a filibuster proof legislature 'tyranny',

until they have it.

Leftwing nuts say they believe in choice and freedom until someone wants to exercise that freedom and choice in a manner LW nuts don't like.

You said all Obama supporters supported him because he's black. That is so self-evidently wrong that nothing further need be said.

So you can't disprove it?

"Obamas biggest challenge was facing a Republican opposition intent on total noncooperation."
So very early to catch you lying....

It was Obama who refused 'cooperation' or compromise.
'
"Obama to GOP: 'I won'
President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning - but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly, according to sources familiar with the conversation."
Obama to GOP: 'I won'
Great job by Obama

Republicans thought they could bully the young inexperienced President....He handed them their ass

Forum List

Back