There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Imagine how much we could change things if administrators and teachers could be armed and shooters didn't know who is armed. That could have saved a lot of lives today.

The liberals are all fist pumping each other that 17 died. Every body is in their mind a political win for them

No one is pumping fists over kids dying.

The problem is, when one of these events happens gun rights people say it isn't the time to talk about new laws... but when is? Next week when the next shooting happens? Or the week after that? Or maybe the week after that?

Congress won't even pass a law to prevent people on terrorist watch lists from buying guns.

Bull shit. The first thing the liberals did here was to run to the board and start a thread cheering the carnage. You know they love this, stop lying

And the first thing that Conservative did was to run to the board and blame it on Muslims, or immigrants.

Your side has no moral high ground here.

I looked at the start of the thread and I don't see that.

Generally it would have been a good bet, though not as much for a school shooting.

It's sick how the carnage keeps growing in these and it's the left who keeps insisting that we keep it safe for shooters to do so. Every time, no one is shooting back. The left's plans are working

What does that mean, exactly?

Identified by who? What sort of threat? Why are they a threat?

Review the cases. The answer is within your grasp.

What "cases"?

Either you're full of shit, or you've got some magic access to information that none of us have.

Which is it?

For you, I recommend Prevagen™.

So you're going to use the deaths of children as an excuse to troll and call me names?

You're quite the classy guy, aren't you?

Look up the reports on each of the incidents. You will find that most of the perps had been noted by school officials or police at one or more times.

I've no time to write you a book. Stop being so childish.

How many thousands of kids have been "noted" that never shot up a school?

Last edited:

Imagine how much we could change things if administrators and teachers could be armed and shooters didn't know who is armed. That could have saved a lot of lives today.

The liberals are all fist pumping each other that 17 died. Every body is in their mind a political win for them

The problem is, when one of these events happens gun rights people say it isn't the time to talk about new laws... but when is? Next week when the next shooting happens? Or the week after that? Or maybe the week after that?

Congress won't even pass a law to prevent people on terrorist watch lists from buying guns.
I'm a 'gun rights' guy... I think it's time for new laws.... of the top of my head I think the 'reciprocity carry' legislation is spot on... I can give you a few more that I'd love to talk about if your so inclined...

I would be. I started a thread to get ideas like that. Would love to hear yours.

Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?
Legislate that all 'gun free zones' have armed professionals guarding them. This would be cost prohibitive, discouraging 'GFZ's' in the first place, which is the best thing that we could hope for... legally armed citizenry free to carry in those "zones".

I agree with that on public property. Private property should be the rules of the owner

By the way.....

This tragedy happened in Debbie Wasserman Schultz Distric (FL-23)

Just letting you know. That's all.

Nope, more people are killed by guns by other people.

There, fixed that for you.
Nope, those people were killed with a gun.

Yeah, by another person. The gun can't kill people by itself. You seem to forget that there's always a person behind the gun in situations like these.
So? If the asshole today didn’t have a gun, he wouldn’t have been able to kill 17 people.

Bull shit. The first thing the liberals did here was to run to the board and start a thread cheering the carnage. You know they love this, stop lying

And the first thing that Conservative did was to run to the board and blame it on Muslims, or immigrants.

Generally it would have been a good bet, though not as much for a school shooting.

It's sick how the carnage keeps growing in these and it's the left who keeps insisting that we keep it safe for shooters to do so. Every time, no one is shooting back. The left's plans are working

Putting more guns in schools and asking teachers to be Wyatt Earp isn't going to solve the problem. A shoot out in a school? You think that's the answer?

What "cases"?

Either you're full of shit, or you've got some magic access to information that none of us have.

Which is it?

So you're going to use the deaths of children as an excuse to troll and call me names?

So you're going to shut down the dialogue that correctly identifies leftists as being directly responsible for the shooting up of our schools?

Of course you are.

Everybody knew this kid was a threat. Including the leftist school admin.
Vic Micolucci WJXT on Twitter

I don't believe I was talking to you, disgusting piece of shit.

Go back to using dead kids for your political satisfaction, adults are talking here.

"Another student told CBS News about the suspect, “The kid was crazy. I had engineering with him a couple years ago and he wasn’t allowed to come to school with a backpack and he would threaten students and break glass and get into fights so he got kicked out of school.”

Why wasn't he locked up? Everybody knew he was crazy, the school was certainly aware of it.

I'll tell you why. Because leftists don't believe in preventing child murder.

Breaking: Active shooter at Florida high school, at least 20 injured; Update: Suspect in custody; Update: Banned from campus? Update: At least 17 dead; Update: "The kid was crazy"; Update: Coach stepped in front of bullets

What "cases"?

Which is it?

Look up the reports on each of the incidents. You will find that most of the perps had been noted by school officials or police at one or more times.

You tell me. Be specific.

Nope, more people are killed by guns by other people.

There, fixed that for you.
Nope, those people were killed with a gun.

Yeah, by another person. The gun can't kill people by itself. You seem to forget that there's always a person behind the gun in situations like these.
So? If the asshole today didn’t have a gun, he wouldn’t have been able to kill 17 people.
A knife? A bomb?

YES! He would have.

See post #9. First page.

"Shooting back" is only a solution to people who watch too many action movies.

One student mentioned he had known him in alternative school and tried to stay away from him. Troubled students or those with discipline problems are shipped off to those schools, so he had enough history to have landed there.
. Ok, then he should have been expelled from school altogether... Next he should have been told to get himself a job by his fed up family, and hopefully it will be a job on a construction crew. Hopefully the boss is a super tough and mean bastard that has more scars on him than a cut up pair of gloves. Or drop his sorry ace smack dab in the middle of an ISIS stronghold, and let him fight his sorry ace back out of there. If he makes it, and does his job nicely, then make him a veteran who served his country, and had to earn his keep by fighting for his life doing so. Hopefully it will change him for the better in any of the senarios, and that use to be the way that it was. But do it before he goes completely stupid, and starts killing people's kids/family.

Last edited:
What "cases"?

Which is it?

No, clown shoes. You're the one with all the answers.

All the admin knew that he had threatened kids.

But being leftist douchebags, they failed to act. They don't believe in locking up crazy people. Crazy people aren't a threat! How dare anybody even hint that they should be isolated and prevented from gunning down kids in our unguarded schools.

After all, that's why we don't allow guns at school. If there were guns at school, nobody would get shot in them, and then lefties would never have anything approaching a legit argument for the disarming of the American people.

I'm no liberal, but this is my plan:

1) Get rid of all semi auto/those capable of being converted to full auto guns
2) Compulsory back ground checks
3) Lock up underground gun dealers
4) License all gun owners

Only thing I definitely WOULDN'T do is register firearms. Waste of time.

You're not a liberal? Saw the error of your ways?

How would any of those prevent school shootings?

There is one way to do that. Allow admins and techers to arm themselves if they choose. That would make shooters think twice about doing it and make them a lot more hesitant to run around shooting people.

Conservatives recognize that, leftists want more carnage and do everything they can to get it. They use every shooting to push for making it easier for the next shooter to safely kill more people. To say they don't realize what they are doing is disingenuous and doesn't make them not responsible for the reality of what they do

By the way.....

This tragedy happened in Debbie Wasserman Schultz Distric (FL-23)

Just letting you know. That's all.
She must be so excited! I can't believe she isn't on the tube right now calling for martial law.

I'm a 'gun rights' guy... I think it's time for new laws.... of the top of my head I think the 'reciprocity carry' legislation is spot on... I can give you a few more that I'd love to talk about if your so inclined...

I would be. I started a thread to get ideas like that. Would love to hear yours.

Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?
Legislate that all 'gun free zones' have armed professionals guarding them. This would be cost prohibitive, discouraging 'GFZ's' in the first place, which is the best thing that we could hope for... legally armed citizenry free to carry in those "zones".

I agree with that on public property. Private property should be the rules of the owner
I thought that was just implicit... Yes, if your a private, non-commercial, property owner... 'carte blanche' on making it 'whatever zone' that floats your boat... like for instance, a 'progressive free zone'..

No, clown shoes. You're the one with all the answers.

:lmao:

More than you, apparently.

Forum List

Back