There Is No Such Thing As White Privilege

Of course not. I am denying the existence of black privilege, even with Affirmative Action.

I do not support affirmative action, but it's not some black privilege program that will drive whites into an oppressed status.
That's EXACTLY what it is, and you are deep in denial to ludicrously claim otherwise.

Please give us the statistics that show the oppression of white people. I would expect things like rapidly declining college attendance, economic disadvantage compared to other groups (especially blacks), and a skyrocketing of white unemployment and crime, again, compared to other groups (especially blacks). Also disparity in criminal sentencing and school discipline favoring black people.

Also some photos of signs that say "Whites Need Not Apply" and "Blacks Only" would be helpful.

Protectionist has blown up his own OP.

Let's close this down.

Indeed. You can putbrationa
YOU ALREADY HAVE THE STATISTICS. It's ALL the hundreds of millions of Whites from 1964 to 2014 who have entered the workforce, worked in it, applied for promotions, applied for colleges, and applied for college financial aid. Even a 10 year old in the 5th grade can easily see that that is hundreds of millions of people. And that's all you need , not all that other jibberish you came up with.

And yet those hundreds of millions of white people were not plunged into poverty, correct? They must have, somehow, persevered through the hardship of losing out on one college admission, or one kind of financial aid, or one promotion.

Why? Because of white privilege.

I don't know where he is getting this outlandish number of "hundreds of millions" The TOTAL non Hispanic white population of the U.S. in 2013 was approximately 198 million, of that number assuming that 50% are white males, that number is cut in half, then if you adjust the same number for the age group that entered the workforce between 1964 and 2014, it is further reduced. Applying his "conspiracy theory" literally EVERY EMPLOYABLE WHITE MALE IN AMERICA BETWEEN 1964 have had to have been a casualty of either losing a job or being denied admission to colleges all over America in favor of black people being placed ahead of them.

And anyone with a calculator and some common sense knows that is utter nonsense.

Let's see now, in 1964, I was 10 years old and accompanied my parents down south to Missisippi when they went there to participate in a civil rights march with MLK and some relatives prior to the passing of the civil rights act that year

I sure as hell did not see an abundance of destitute white males who were protesting being displaced by AA. What I do recall seeing were an abundance of "authentic race cards" in public that said things like "no ******* allowed", or "negroes not welcome, and need not apply"

"Deflectionist" cannot even do basic math.....that is probably one of the reasons why he is so bitter and angry over failing. Anyone who passes of their opinion as fact and starts pulling numbers that don't make sense out of the has no argument and certainly no credibility.

Arrogance and ignorance is a dangerous combination when mixed with anger issues.
YOU are the deflectionist and LIAR. First of all, it is not only White MALES who are discriminated against by AA. As I said earlier (here I am repeating again), the wives, daughters and mothers dependents of White male victims are victims as well. Also, often Hispanics, Asians, and all races other than Black are victims too. When I was denied an assistantship at Memphis State University, along with me, were 4 White women, 2 Hispanics, and one Korean guy. ALL were discriminated against. Only Blacks received assistanships. from a deliberate AA policy of granting only to Blacks.

There is nothing at all "outlandish" to say that hundreds of Millions of Whites were discriminated against by AA over the 50 years from 1964 to 2014. In 2012, approximately 99,945,000 (64 percent) in the labor force are non-Hispanic white. (call it 100 Million)

But each year, new young people enter the workforce and other older ones retire. So considering all the turnover of workers going on 50 times (each year) since 1964, it is easy to see that we can have hundreds of millions of Whites who entered the workforce, worked in it, and retired out of it. All together, easily hundreds of Millions of individual white workers.

As for your statement> "literally EVERY EMPLOYABLE WHITE MALE IN AMERICA BETWEEN 1964 have had to have been a casualty of either losing a job or being denied admission to colleges all over America in favor of black people being placed ahead of them"

Yeah, of course this was the case. How could it not be ? As soon as they picked up a job application, or application to college, or for financial aid, they immediately were part of the AA system, and its discrimination.

You are delusional. Your make believe statistics do not add up to anything even remotely credible at all.

Throughout your stupid thread, you have not posted even one link of plausible evidence to support your rant.

Department of labor staistics DO NOT indicate any major change in hiring trends that have even remotely reflect white males at the rate you are screaming about. They have not been displaced at a disproportional rate in the workforce by black employees, or losing wealth, or denied an education and you know it. If that was the case, there would be anarchy in the streets of America.

Just because YOU were dealt a setback(most likely attributed to your own shortcomings)does not translate into a massive victimization process being carried out against white people in the workforce.

You are a self appointed victim, and it is no ones fault but your own that you were paid a pittance while in you were in the workforce......you got what you were worth.

Listen to the pathetic, panic-stricken, frightened, hysterical, Affirmative Action pusher desperately clinging to his AA DRUG, that he is addicted to, and can't survive without.
Here he is, saying nothing of any substance, but just ranting on and on in a terrified frenzy, that I, the Protectionist, protector of the American people, am now EXPOSING his racist SCAM, for all the world to see on the internet.

The massive attack on White people perpetrated by the AA racists, needs no confirmation. We all know it's there. And we all know it's BEEN there for 50 years. And we all know that hundreds of Millions of Whites (and other non-Blacks) have been discriminated against by it. This is American historical FACT. But that has no bearing on the panic-stricken, No bearing on the drug-addicted pathetics, who must have their AA, or they would have no way of competing in America on their own merits. No way to compete, when they HAVE NO MERITS to compete with.
shakeshead.gif

There are only so many jobs that blacks can do. Postal workers and bus driver are among them. Engineers, architects and so on are another matter.

Have you joined Guano's 'Say Something Stupid Everyday' club? Wtf?

Meathead is a gas jerk in an Orgeon filling station. Had to give him an exemption to the teenage rule because he can't take care of himself

The USMB postal workers who post are far more intelligent than Meathead.
More improper posting from another racist AA supporter, who can't post on topic, because that would simply add to the expose' of the AA scam.

Blacks had all that and land taken away from them for 350 years.
But you know who was NOT one of those Blacks ? That's a rhetorical question. I'LL give you the answer. YOU. That's who.
Yes my land that I would have inherited was taken from me.

If you hadn't inherited it, it can't have been taken from you.
It was taken away from my ancestors. They were unable to will it to me.

You assume that it would have automatically been yours. What might have happened isn't a valid claim.

Money I've earned that can go to my family gets taken every time I get paid. It goes to many of your race that think it's OK, on an over 70% rate, to have bastard children. Perhaps you've heard the term baby daddy. I am a father to my children and am sick and tired of supporting those where the sperm donor drops his load and the baby mamma expects me to feed her kids. Here's an example:

She says "somebody owes me". I agree but it's not me.

Clear cut case for the TIE THE TUBES law.

Protectionist is pissed others can out wit him at the drop of a hat.

Yes, WP is in good shape.

I don't hire blacks because that increases the probability my shit will be stolen.

In our portion of East Texas, we fired thieves at our business, and we fired folks like you if they were stupid enough to say such things that came to our attention, whether said at work or at home.

We tolerated no racism, sexism, or homophobia, period.
You not only tolerate racism, you are pushing it right here in this thread > Affirmative Action. I am the one who is not tolerating racism > YOUR racism.

Protectionist is pissed others can out wit him at the drop of a hat.

Yes, WP is in good shape.
Another thing the AA racists and supporters of Black Privilege do, is they PRETEND that they are out-witting the protectionists of the American people. HA HA HA. One can only wonder if they realize how absolutely dumb they look.
shakeshead.gif

You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

You have been rebutted over, over, and over again.

You are the racist. WP is in good shape.

Step along, little buddy.

I don't hire blacks because that increases the probability my shit will be stolen.

In our portion of East Texas, we fired thieves at our business, and we fired folks like you if they were stupid enough to say such things that came to our attention, whether said at work or at home.

We tolerated no racism, sexism, or homophobia, period. No "women have to work twice as hard to get ahead," "he is a faggot," "white gets over again". Not at the workplace, not at home if it came to our attention. We would keep a day log from then on, two written warnings, and discharge for cause. Never lost an UE claim.
I don't believe it.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

You have been rebutted over, over, and over again.

You are the racist. WP is in good shape.

Step along, little buddy.
I have not been rebutted even once in this thread, and you can pretend that I have, until you turn blue. YOU are the racist supporter of Black Privilege, and there, of course, is no such thing as White Privilege in America. This is a no-brainer. HOW could there be "White Privilege" when there still is Affirmative Action, in those states that still have not banned it ? That would be impossible.
wtf20.gif
rolleyes21.gif

That's EXACTLY what it is, and you are deep in denial to ludicrously claim otherwise.

Please give us the statistics that show the oppression of white people. I would expect things like rapidly declining college attendance, economic disadvantage compared to other groups (especially blacks), and a skyrocketing of white unemployment and crime, again, compared to other groups (especially blacks). Also disparity in criminal sentencing and school discipline favoring black people.

Also some photos of signs that say "Whites Need Not Apply" and "Blacks Only" would be helpful.

Let's close this down.

YOU ALREADY HAVE THE STATISTICS. It's ALL the hundreds of millions of Whites from 1964 to 2014 who have entered the workforce, worked in it, applied for promotions, applied for colleges, and applied for college financial aid. Even a 10 year old in the 5th grade can easily see that that is hundreds of millions of people. And that's all you need , not all that other jibberish you came up with.

And yet those hundreds of millions of white people were not plunged into poverty, correct? They must have, somehow, persevered through the hardship of losing out on one college admission, or one kind of financial aid, or one promotion.

I don't know where he is getting this outlandish number of "hundreds of millions" The TOTAL non Hispanic white population of the U.S. in 2013 was approximately 198 million, of that number assuming that 50% are white males, that number is cut in half, then if you adjust the same number for the age group that entered the workforce between 1964 and 2014, it is further reduced. Applying his "conspiracy theory" literally EVERY EMPLOYABLE WHITE MALE IN AMERICA BETWEEN 1964 have had to have been a casualty of either losing a job or being denied admission to colleges all over America in favor of black people being placed ahead of them.

And anyone with a calculator and some common sense knows that is utter nonsense.

Let's see now, in 1964, I was 10 years old and accompanied my parents down south to Missisippi when they went there to participate in a civil rights march with MLK and some relatives prior to the passing of the civil rights act that year

I sure as hell did not see an abundance of destitute white males who were protesting being displaced by AA. What I do recall seeing were an abundance of "authentic race cards" in public that said things like "no ******* allowed", or "negroes not welcome, and need not apply"

"Deflectionist" cannot even do basic math.....that is probably one of the reasons why he is so bitter and angry over failing. Anyone who passes of their opinion as fact and starts pulling numbers that don't make sense out of the has no argument and certainly no credibility.

Arrogance and ignorance is a dangerous combination when mixed with anger issues.
YOU are the deflectionist and LIAR. First of all, it is not only White MALES who are discriminated against by AA. As I said earlier (here I am repeating again), the wives, daughters and mothers dependents of White male victims are victims as well. Also, often Hispanics, Asians, and all races other than Black are victims too. When I was denied an assistantship at Memphis State University, along with me, were 4 White women, 2 Hispanics, and one Korean guy. ALL were discriminated against. Only Blacks received assistanships. from a deliberate AA policy of granting only to Blacks.

There is nothing at all "outlandish" to say that hundreds of Millions of Whites were discriminated against by AA over the 50 years from 1964 to 2014. In 2012, approximately 99,945,000 (64 percent) in the labor force are non-Hispanic white. (call it 100 Million)

But each year, new young people enter the workforce and other older ones retire. So considering all the turnover of workers going on 50 times (each year) since 1964, it is easy to see that we can have hundreds of millions of Whites who entered the workforce, worked in it, and retired out of it. All together, easily hundreds of Millions of individual white workers.

As for your statement> "literally EVERY EMPLOYABLE WHITE MALE IN AMERICA BETWEEN 1964 have had to have been a casualty of either losing a job or being denied admission to colleges all over America in favor of black people being placed ahead of them"

Yeah, of course this was the case. How could it not be ? As soon as they picked up a job application, or application to college, or for financial aid, they immediately were part of the AA system, and its discrimination.

You are delusional. Your make believe statistics do not add up to anything even remotely credible at all.

Throughout your stupid thread, you have not posted even one link of plausible evidence to support your rant.

Department of labor staistics DO NOT indicate any major change in hiring trends that have even remotely reflect white males at the rate you are screaming about. They have not been displaced at a disproportional rate in the workforce by black employees, or losing wealth, or denied an education and you know it. If that was the case, there would be anarchy in the streets of America.

Just because YOU were dealt a setback(most likely attributed to your own shortcomings)does not translate into a massive victimization process being carried out against white people in the workforce.

You are a self appointed victim, and it is no ones fault but your own that you were paid a pittance while in you were in the workforce......you got what you were worth.

Listen to the pathetic, panic-stricken, frightened, hysterical, Affirmative Action pusher desperately clinging to his AA DRUG, that he is addicted to, and can't survive without.
Here he is, saying nothing of any substance, but just ranting on and on in a terrified frenzy, that I, the Protectionist, protector of the American people, am now EXPOSING his racist SCAM, for all the world to see on the internet.

The massive attack on White people perpetrated by the AA racists, needs no confirmation. We all know it's there. And we all know it's BEEN there for 50 years. And we all know that hundreds of Millions of Whites (and other non-Blacks) have been discriminated against by it. This is American historical FACT. But that has no bearing on the panic-stricken, No bearing on the drug-addicted pathetics, who must have their AA, or they would have no way of competing in America on their own merits. No way to compete, when they HAVE NO MERITS to compete with.
shakeshead.gif

Post some statistics or case studies that reveal the reality of this "massive attack" on white people. As of yet you have not done anything except pull made up numbers out of your dumb ass. "Hundreds of millions" of white AA victims.....you are nuts.

I think it is obvious when one reads your posts that you have obvious anger issues and the emotional make up of a spoiled child.

Want some evidence, that hundreds of millions of people are being hurt by AA.

Want some evidence that WP does not exist.

Let's close this down.

shakeshead.gif

Post some statistics or case studies that reveal the reality of this "massive attack" on white people. As of yet you have not done anything except pull made up numbers out of your dumb ass. "Hundreds of millions" of white AA victims.....you are nuts.

I think it is obvious when one reads your posts that you have obvious anger issues and the emotional make up of a spoiled child.
It is a common tactic of ulta-liberals to rant about statistics. But the American people are wise to that. There are no statistics needed to show what is 100% obvious. Should we present statistics on how many fish are good swimmers to prove that fish are good swimmers.

We've been through this, and to repeat over and over what has already been answered, constitutes harassment, in violation of forum rules. Further badgering will result in penalties.

rulez.gif

You want "evidence" that fish are good swimmers ? You want "evidence' that cows eat grass ? You want evidence that winters are colder than summers ?

EARTH TO JS: I don't HAVE TO give evidence. You already HAVE your evidence. It is a self-evident conclusion. So stop pretending. Nobody here is dumb enough to fall for your :lame2: tactic. :biggrin:

You want "evidence" that fish are good swimmers ? You want "evidence' that cows eat grass ? You want evidence that winters are colder than summers ?

EARTH TO JS: I don't HAVE TO give evidence. You already HAVE your evidence. It is a self-evident conclusion. So stop pretending. Nobody here is dumb enough to fall for your :lame2: tactic. :biggrin:
Still whining I see. Get off your ass and stop being jealous of the Black people with shiny cars living in your apartment complex. I'm never going to let you live down that mental fart.

AffirmativeAction2.21.png

And many more being drawn up right now, in state legislatures with Republican majorities and Republican governors, and all with the approval of the US Supreme Court, which has repeatedly ruled against affirmative action. :biggrin:

Ex. Ricci vs. DeStefano

shakeshead.gif

It is a common tactic of ulta-liberals to rant about statistics. But the American people are wise to that. There are no statistics needed to show what is 100% obvious. Should we present statistics on how many fish are good swimmers to prove that fish are good swimmers.

We've been through this, and to repeat over and over what has already been answered, constitutes harassment, in violation of forum rules. Further badgering will result in penalties.

rulez.gif
ROFLMAO. You can't produce any statistics because your imagination is your reality and the root cause of your psychosis. When someone disagrees with your rantings you throw temper tantrums. You are foolish fair game, Deflectionist.

AffirmativeAction2.21.png

And many more being drawn up right now, in state legislatures with Republican majorities and Republican governors, and all with the approval of the US Supreme Court, which has repeatedly ruled against affirmative action.

Ex. Ricci vs. DeStefano
They could outlaw AA tomorrow nationwide and thats not going to help your circumstances. You are still going to be broke and poor because you are lazy.

Still whining I see. Get off your ass and stop being jealous of the Black people with shiny cars living in your apartment complex. I'm never going to let you live down that mental fart.
It's not a mental fart. it's a repudiation of your idiotic suggestion that there is a such thing as "White Privilege" (when actually, we have BLACK Privilege)

It's not a mental fart. it's a repudiation of your idiotic suggestion that there is a such thing as "White Privilege" (when actually, we have BLACK Privilege)
Its a group dynamic. White privilege doesnt mean you get to have better cars than Black people. It just means your effort as a white person is rewarded exponentially easier than a Black person. So in your case no effort no privilege....or specifically no shiny car.

Forum List

Back