There is something seriously warped about this Duggar statement

Oh, I read what you posted, I just don't know anyone named Dunham.

Not competently.

I've posted this a dozen times;

Lena Dunham is the creator and Star of HBO's "Girls" series - beloved of the left for it's praise of lesbianism and hatred of both men and Christians.

{The passages cited include one that describes an incident when Dunham was seven and her sister was one and playing on the driveway. Dunham writes that “curiosity got the best” of her and she opened her sister’s vagina only to call for her mother when she found the toddler had “six or seven pebbles in there”.

“My mother didn’t bother asking why I had opened Grace’s vagina,” Dunham wrote. “This was within the spectrum of things that I did.”

In another passage that has attracted critics she describes trying to persuade her sister to “kiss her on the lips for five seconds” by offering gifts of sweets or coins. “Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl, I was trying,” wrote Dunham.}

Lena Dunham apologises after critics accuse her of sexually molesting sister Culture The Guardian

Funny how you never heard of this, yet the coverage of Duggar is 24/7 - isn't it?

I've never watched "Girls" and I usually don't read the garbage you've posted.

Hey, I did notice in your link that it says the Dunham chick was only 7 years old when she investigated her sisters vagina.

Oh, I read what you posted, I just don't know anyone named Dunham.

Not competently.

I've posted this a dozen times;

Lena Dunham is the creator and Star of HBO's "Girls" series - beloved of the left for it's praise of lesbianism and hatred of both men and Christians.

{The passages cited include one that describes an incident when Dunham was seven and her sister was one and playing on the driveway. Dunham writes that “curiosity got the best” of her and she opened her sister’s vagina only to call for her mother when she found the toddler had “six or seven pebbles in there”.

“My mother didn’t bother asking why I had opened Grace’s vagina,” Dunham wrote. “This was within the spectrum of things that I did.”

In another passage that has attracted critics she describes trying to persuade her sister to “kiss her on the lips for five seconds” by offering gifts of sweets or coins. “Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl, I was trying,” wrote Dunham.}

Lena Dunham apologises after critics accuse her of sexually molesting sister Culture The Guardian

Funny how you never heard of this, yet the coverage of Duggar is 24/7 - isn't it?

Is there a chance you can appear on Fox News and bring this to everyone's attention?

Hey, I did notice in your link that it says the Dunham chick was only 7 years old when she investigated her sisters vagina.

I've never watched the Duggars - yet the party media runs the story 24/7.

Telling that they are utterly silent about a leftist who openly admits to molestation.

So, is Dunham "courageous?" A hero for young women exploring their sexuality?

Come on Cruella, you know you want to praise her...

Telling that they are utterly silent about a leftist who openly admits to molestation.

I believe Caitlyn Jenner has won the Arthur Ashe award for courage.

Your link says she was 7 years old. I haven't read up on this story. If that's the case, and she was only 7, that's the age kids actually do play doctor.

The reason the Duggars are all over the media is because of their hypocrisy while campaigning against gay rights, and the piss poor way the family handled the situation.

...What would you do if Josh Duggar had touched your little girl? ...
Assuming, of course, that Josh Duggar was my young post-pubescent son?

Good question.

Pack him off to a psych exam and intervention and therapy until he had his shit together and then minimized such opportunities for some years, and keep my mouth shut about it with respect to outsiders, and then - assuming that I was reasonably confident that he was 'back to normal' - arranged to have his old police record expunged, quite probably.

...The reason the Duggars are all over the media is because of their hypocrisy while campaigning against gay rights, and the piss poor way the family handled the situation.
How does a decade-old post-pubescent sibling-touching-younger-sibling incident manifest hypocrisy, in separate dealings on the subject of the filthy and unclean sexual deviancy and perversion that we call homosexuality?

...The reason the Duggars are all over the media is because of their hypocrisy while campaigning against gay rights, and the piss poor way the family handled the situation.
How does a decade-old post-pubescent sibling-touching-younger-sibling incident manifest hypocrisy, in separate dealings on the subject of the filthy and unclean sexual deviancy and perversion that we call homosexuality?

That sounds to me like a question that you might want to ask the Family Research Council, which fired him, and all the sponsors of the TV show, which withdrew their sponsorship, and the network itself, which has taken them off the air.

Maybe the Family Research Council has joined the vast liberal conspiracy against them.....

I Thank The Goddess for causing the McKinney Pool Fracas so we can move off the Duggar Drama.

That sounds to me like a question that you might want to ask the Family Research Council, which fired him, and all the sponsors of the TV show, which withdrew their sponsorship, and the network itself, which has taken them off the air.

Maybe the Family Research Council has joined the vast liberal conspiracy against them.....
Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass, and have no dog in this fight, and had never even heard of these people, until this story broke.

I'm merely tagging along, pointing out the most egregious aspects of the Liberal Media feeding frenzy and the orgasmic spasms that The Left is manifesting over this.

And dear Lord, for all those people who claim that the 27 year old sexual pervert came clean about this 5 years ago, that would have to mean that both FRC and TLC are totally stupid and wholly incompetent...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

And some people forgive wrongdoing, Christian hating bigots don't. If the shoe fits, wear it!

People who are railing on their stunning lack or morals or ethics are not "Christian hating bigots". Quit hiding behind your religion to justify something as gross and non-halakhic as sexual abuse. Real Christians are reaming this family a new asshole, and it deserves one, too. Real Christians are not putting up with this nonsense.

Real Christians forgive transgressions when the person asks for forgiveness and shows sincere remorse for their sins as Josh Duggar did. It is rather obvious you know NOTHING about Christians so give it up.

Hmmm, interesting.

Where is Josh Duggar's remorse?

LOL...

Josh Duggar confessed what he had done to his parents. Obviously he was remorseful or he could have just kept his mouth shut.

Is he going to deny it after daddy catches him coming out of his sister's bedroom for the umpteenth time, and the non-family victim's family is involved?

Why don't you make up some more stories bigot.

People who are railing on their stunning lack or morals or ethics are not "Christian hating bigots". Quit hiding behind your religion to justify something as gross and non-halakhic as sexual abuse. Real Christians are reaming this family a new asshole, and it deserves one, too. Real Christians are not putting up with this nonsense.

Real Christians forgive transgressions when the person asks for forgiveness and shows sincere remorse for their sins as Josh Duggar did. It is rather obvious you know NOTHING about Christians so give it up.

Hmmm, interesting.

LOL...

Josh Duggar confessed what he had done to his parents. Obviously he was remorseful or he could have just kept his mouth shut.

Is he going to deny it after daddy catches him coming out of his sister's bedroom for the umpteenth time, and the non-family victim's family is involved?

Give us your made-up version.

And dear Lord, for all those people who claim that the 27 year old sexual pervert came clean about this 5 years ago, that would have to mean that both FRC and TLC are totally stupid and wholly incompetent...

He came clean on this to his parents when he was 15 and the cops re-interviewed him when he was 18. That makes you stupid and incompetent.

Hmmm, interesting.

LOL...

I find your lies rather entertaining.

He came clean on this to his parents when he was 15 and the cops re-interviewed him when he was 18. That makes you stupid and incompetent.

He was caught, Sherlock.

Hmmm, interesting.

LOL...

I find your lies rather entertaining.

Well, if you were the type who understood facts, you would be lying prostrate on the floor drowning in tears of laughter.

Today, in 2015, I would never leave my grandson unsupervised with a priest, or my granddaughter, unsupervised with Josh.

Forum List

Back