They are killing us tonight. They are dying. Horrible deaths.

They are in the midst of a slaughter. Any one getting a grip on this?

Last edited:
All we can do is pray.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.

Matthew 5:9-11

Last edited:
All the churches are going down.

Is anyone reporting this in your maintream?

I'm going to cry. You should see what I can see. oh my they are killing all the christians and burning down the churches.

All we can do is pray.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.

I live with the armor of Jehovah. Day by day.

All we can do is pray.

Gird yourself Tiny....this is only the begining. Fortunately, I've read the end of the Book. I know how the story ends. Hallelujah!

Notice the silence. Crickets. MB's are going mother trucking crazy and our *cough* leaders are so silent.

The Brotherhood is out and about and just killing anyone that hey can find....oh and according to Obama they are just Morsi's associates. :lmbo:

Look what you unleashed Obama.....

All we can do is pray.

Gird yourself Tiny....this is only the begining. Fortunately, I've read the end of the Book. I know how the story ends. Hallelujah!

Big YAY from my end. I just have this really bad knowing that I'm going to be here for a while and it's not going to be pretty.

But that's the battle coming. I'm ready.

Big YAY from my end. I just have this really bad knowing that I'm going to be here for a while and it's not going to be pretty.

May God bless and keep you.

Middle East Expert Erick Stakelbeck Warns: ?There Is a Bullseye on the Back of Every Christian Living in Egypt? | TheBlaze.com

Last edited:
If one so called American bitches hit them for me will you? One bitch. One time.

Islamic supporters of Egypt’s ousted president Mohamed Morsi launched on Wednesday arson attacks against churches, resulting in the destruction of at least three buildings. Muslim Brotherhood supporters wreaked havoc on Coptic Christian businesses and property throughout the country.

There may have been more than 20 incidents of burning of churches and attacks on Christian institutions, based on unconfirmed reports on Twitter from Coptic leaders and organizations who are closely following the outbreak of anti-Christian violence.

Middle East Expert Erick Stakelbeck Warns: ?There Is a Bullseye on the Back of Every Christian Living in Egypt? | TheBlaze.com

And you.

I am not shy in my faith. Here we go. I am ready.

Granted I'm not your average every day peace be with you kinda born again new to the faith chick, but I get this part of the devil is the evil one and can handle that part right quick.

I want my Prime Minister to not "condemn the violence" in a blanket term.

I want Harper to say tell the Muslim Brotherhood to stop killing Christians. I am maxxed here. I am sick to death of so called PC.

I'm sick of this shit.

And you.

I am not shy in my faith. Here we go. I am ready.

Granted I'm not your average every day peace be with you kinda born again new to the faith chick, but I get this part of the devil is the evil one and can handle that part right quick.

Maybe this will help you:

Matthew 5:10-12
"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven...."

As to these "Americans" who cheer the persecution of Christians (like good commies), we all understand the Book of Revelation. I truly believe that we are in the end times - things will begin to move faster and faster.

" No man knoweth the hour or the day " is indeed true. But it doesn't take a Biblical Scholar to see that the Middle East will soon be on fire.

I thought she was talking about the GOP's largest voting block...apparently we lose about 10,000 seniors each day and it could be a reason the GOP lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes.

I thought she was talking about the GOP's largest voting block...apparently we lose about 10,000 seniors each day and it could be a reason the GOP lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes.

.....and here come the commies. Right on schedule.

This is Obama's fault?
Not the people actually carrying out the killing and burning?

candy no shit they are just offing every christian they can get their hands on tonight.

you got it?

cheer on or stand aside and condemn. this is not a joke. its the real deal here.

every Christian in Egypt is at risk of dying. right freaking now.

Forum List

Back