They Mocked Palins Death Panels, Now They Scream Republicans Will Kill Millions

The 22 million is a total fake bs number
Disagreed. Still, we have too many worthless people. This is why I not only support abortion, well over 2/3s are Democrats, but also Death Panels.

Something else to consider are Euthanasia Centers. Offer a bounty of $100K to the family of volunteers.

Time to clean the Gene Pool but in a civil, orderly manner.

That sounds like the end of the rainbow in every Progressive Utopia
Big difference between mandatory and voluntary. You should be smart enough to realize Authoritarian Assholes exist on both the Left and Right.

Is there any doubt as to why the left are irrelevant and getting more and more so?
I see you still don't have the balls to admit that this HC bill is an abortion of a bill.
Earth to Doofus: when you cut people off from health insurance like this bill does, people do die.
I'm sure you're also tickled pink that it's a giveaway to the rich. Go ahead and admit it.

Is there any doubt as to why the left are irrelevant and getting more and more so?
I see you still don't have the balls to admit that this HC bill is an abortion of a bill.
Earth to Doofus: when you cut people off from health insurance like this bill does, people do die.
I'm sure you're also tickled pink that it's a giveaway to the rich. Go ahead and admit it.
We all die. It's a fact of nature. What's your point?

Dufus thinks people are laying dead along the road if they are illegals.

Well you have to give it to the gop. They actually have death panels. Take that you rotten lip wristed dems. (-:

How many of your friends died because of Obama's death panels?

Is there any doubt that you on the Right will lie about healthcare in order to save billionaires tax money?

Nope.

22 million extra uninsured? Even your average Republican can't stand that politically. THEY'RE the ones that are screaming. Your average Democrat has been CALMLY saying that for months.
Republicans don't care if people have insurance as long as they can cut taxes on the wealthy

Palin's misrepresentation, lies, about death panels have no comparison to the loss of insurance coverage by individuals caused if the Republican healthcare act is made into law. Trumpcare will bring back the era of emergency rooms stabilizing the patient and then sending them home to die. This was a shameful era many would rather forget or simply deny.

Forum List

Back