Third Planned Parenthood Tape Drops

You seem to think that PP is upfront and honest.

If what they are doing is upfront and legitimate, then why aren't they just shrugging their shoulders and going on about their business?

Why are they lining up attack dog political operatives to destroy the organization that outed them?

What makes you think the creators of this video are "upfront and honest"?
They are NOT trying to hide.....Planned Parenthood is.

You're free to believe what you want but the way they edited the tape certainly puts deception high on their list. The undedited tape fails to support their case.

"Here's the deal, morons. If PP is truly only defraying its 'costs' why do they charge more for a liver or a heart or a brain than they do for an arm or a leg?"

The costs most likely vary depending on how difficult it is to extract, and how far it has to go and what the end purpose is (and what condition they require the tissue to be in) - I doubt this is a one-size-fits all commodity.
Putting the patient at more risk?

No.
Ole bull, they stick forceps up their vagina to save the part they are wanting to harvest. Abortion is a risky procedure as it is, much more when you prolong the procedure.

Abortion has extremely low risks, especially when performed in the first trimester (which the vast majority is) - even when done later the risk is less than that of pregnancy to childbirth. A woman has to consent to donating fetal tissue and it's an informed consent. You guys seem to think women are too stupid to decide for themselves.
The top people in your party cannot tell the truth to save their lives. You expect me to believe a low level liberal to give a woman a truly informed discussion about abortion? Lol They fought against the woman to see an ultrasound before she has an abortion, but it's okay to use it on them if they need an organ. Off a bag of cells?

If what they are doing is upfront and legitimate, then why aren't they just shrugging their shoulders and going on about their business?

Why are they lining up attack dog political operatives to destroy the organization that outed them?

You're free to believe what you want but the way they edited the tape certainly puts deception high on their list. The undedited tape fails to support their case.
That is like saying cutting out the bloopers from a drama is the producers way of saying that the movie is serious and not to be taken as a comedy.

You've seen the unedited tape? Because if you have, why are you not making it public? If you haven't, then your statement has no validity.

Abortion has extremely low risks, especially when performed in the first trimester (which the vast majority is) - even when done later the risk is less than that of pregnancy to childbirth. A woman has to consent to donating fetal tissue and it's an informed consent. You guys seem to think women are too stupid to decide for themselves.

No....it is against the law to sell baby parts for money..........we are getting to the point where this is going to be hard to hide...and people might just go to jail......

There's no actual evidence that there are baby parts being sold for profit at this point - it's like any other organ or tissue donation. This has been going on for over a decade and no charges or anything.

The one big exception.....if an adult needs a kidney...they don't kill someone to get the kidney, they wait for a natural or accidental death....here...they are killing the baby....and then taking the organs....
I have seen no evidence that gives this statement any credibility. Given the current state of PP and their attempt to keep from the public what they consider routine procedures, I would say there is a definite tendency to walk the edge.

I dare say that not one fetus was aborted due to the demand for tissue or organs.

"I have seen no evidence that gives this statement any credibility. Given the current state of PP and their attempt to keep from the public what they consider routine procedures, I would say there is a definite tendency to walk the edge."

Something to think about here: those routine procedures are medical procedures that are no one's business but the patient's and the doctors. The public has no business knowing about it anymore than it does knowing about your vasectemy or your neighbors gall bladder operation.

Why haven't they given these videos to the local DA's and have those people arrested instead of appealing to emotionalism of the masses with selective releases of videos of callous shop talk?

The local DAs are controlled by the political class...abortion clinics are sacrosanct in most jurisdictions...look at Kermit Gosnell...and the house of horrors that went on for years...all because he was an abortionist......

Letting the public see this.....puts the pressure on the politicians to let the DAs do their work....

Doctored videos cut to give the appearance of something that isn't is not "letting the public see this", it is a willful attempt to pull the wool over the sheep's (Opps did I say sheep? I meant public) eyes.
Assumes an intent non in evidence. The film they have speaks for itself.

Why leave in mundane recordings of people spoon gruel into their mouths?

It does indeed. The anti choice guys are trying very hard to entrap the doctors.

That is like saying cutting out the bloopers from a drama is the producers way of saying that the movie is serious and not to be taken as a comedy.

You've seen the unedited tape? Because if you have, why are you not making it public? If you haven't, then your statement has no validity.

No, it's like saying cutting out the drama and leaving in the bloopers. And even then what they are talking about is ambiguious in the edited tape, and far less so (ie referencing tissue donation not selling) in the unedited.

Ole bull, they stick forceps up their vagina to save the part they are wanting to harvest. Abortion is a risky procedure as it is, much more when you prolong the procedure.

No....it is against the law to sell baby parts for money..........we are getting to the point where this is going to be hard to hide...and people might just go to jail......

There's no actual evidence that there are baby parts being sold for profit at this point - it's like any other organ or tissue donation. This has been going on for over a decade and no charges or anything.

The one big exception.....if an adult needs a kidney...they don't kill someone to get the kidney, they wait for a natural or accidental death....here...they are killing the baby....and then taking the organs....

I dare say that not one fetus was aborted due to the demand for tissue or organs.
You can't say that, the way that woman was talking. She is evil, and evil has no boundaries.

I have seen no evidence that gives this statement any credibility. Given the current state of PP and their attempt to keep from the public what they consider routine procedures, I would say there is a definite tendency to walk the edge.

"I have seen no evidence that gives this statement any credibility. Given the current state of PP and their attempt to keep from the public what they consider routine procedures, I would say there is a definite tendency to walk the edge."

Something to think about here: those routine procedures are medical procedures that are no one's business but the patient's and the doctors. The public has no business knowing about it anymore than it does knowing about your vasectemy or your neighbors gall bladder operation.
The marketing of organs is not the same thing. We have not been given access to the abortion procedure at all. That was a total failure.

"Here's the deal, morons. If PP is truly only defraying its 'costs' why do they charge more for a liver or a heart or a brain than they do for an arm or a leg?"

The costs most likely vary depending on how difficult it is to extract, and how far it has to go and what the end purpose is (and what condition they require the tissue to be in) - I doubt this is a one-size-fits all commodity.
Putting the patient at more risk?

No.

The top people in your party cannot tell the truth to save their lives. You expect me to believe a low level liberal to give a woman a truly informed discussion about abortion? Lol They fought against the woman to see an ultrasound before she has an abortion, but it's okay to use it on them if they need an organ. Off a bag of cells?

Thanks for making my point: You guys seem to think women are too stupid to decide for themselves.

No wonder you feel the need to legislate my uterus.

You can't say that, the way that woman was talking. She is evil, and evil has no boundaries.

What specifically did she say that is "evil"?

Why haven't they given these videos to the local DA's and have those people arrested instead of appealing to emotionalism of the masses with selective releases of videos of callous shop talk?

thanks to these nutjobs such gruesome images have been splattered everywhere for decades now, because because because pro-choice advocates are just SO evil and gruesome and and and they will have you know that pro-lifers are God's chosen do-gooders who really truly care about people thus they feel obligated to shove gruesome images in your face...

i mean how else would women know that what forms inside their uterus is human with body parts? :uhoh3:

Abortion in the United States Quick Stats

So hiding the gruesomeness of abortion makes it . . . not as gruesome?

If you believe in choice (and that choice is the choice of abortion, because both sides are in agreement of keeping a child or adoption), then stop being so squeamish about abortion. Yes, abortion rips a human being apart, killing them. wth did you think abortion did, remove a bothersome cyst?

The marketing of organs is not the same thing. We have not been given access to the abortion procedure at all. That was a total failure.

You are not given access to any private medical procedure - are you seriously saying you have some sort of right to that?

No, it's like saying cutting out the drama and leaving in the bloopers. And even then what they are talking about is ambiguious in the edited tape, and far less so (ie referencing tissue donation not selling) in the unedited.
Incorrect. If that were the case, you and the rest wouldn't even give this the time of day..

It is obvious that the documentary was edited to bring to light what Planned Parenthood is doing. Hours of people driving cars, walking hallways, talking about their favorite sports teams....brings to the documentary nothing.

That is not the way that documentary's are written.

Let Me put it this way. Why is the footage of all the WWII units marching to the German Concentration camps included in the holocaust films?

It is because it has no bearing on the issue.

Or because they don't have a case.

Ah, they do. Three tapes in less than three weeks shows the brass of Planned Parenthood conspiring with people to sell fetal body parts. The burden rests on you to prove otherwise. Public opinion is shifting against them.

The tapes show nothing of the kind. An analysis of the transcripts of the entire event fails to make your case. The burden is on YOU - the one making the claim, to prove it - not me.

And, just a passing thought...

People such as yourself were calling them fetuses or "clumps of cells" not long ago, but now suddenly they have viable body parts that would only belong to a viable human being. What's the logic in that?

People like myself? What exactly are you going on about? Fetus is the correct terminology - at a certain stage of development. "Viable body parts" - what ever that means is not the same term as a "viable" fetus. If you cut off your hand it's not grow into a mini-you. There's no logic in what you just said - just word games.

Listen to yourself. "Viable body parts" - whatever that means is not the same term as a "viable" fetus." What? How dare you insult my intelligence in such a fashion. According to those barbarians at Planned Parenthood, a fetus is certainly viable enough to harvest fully recognizable human body parts that would otherwise be attributed to a "clump of cells."

The whole abortion logic you liberals present has collapsed.

"An analysis of the transcripts of the entire event fails to make your case" you say. Your analysis perhaps. You are all in some sort of "defend and deny" mode.

thanks to these nutjobs such gruesome images have been splattered everywhere for decades now, because because because pro-choice advocates are just SO evil and gruesome and and and they will have you know that pro-lifers are God's chosen do-gooders who really truly care about people thus they feel obligated to shove gruesome images in your face...

i mean how else would women know that what forms inside their uterus is human with body parts? :uhoh3:

If you believe in choice (and that choice is the choice of abortion, because both sides are in agreement of keeping a child or adoption), then stop being so squeamish about abortion. Yes, abortion rips a human being apart, killing them. wth did you think abortion did, remove a bothersome cyst?

Actually, they think that exactly.............that is why these videos are so important...and this latest one most of all...

The New Planned Parenthood Sting Video Is the Worst One Yet PJ Tatler

O’Donnell, who was “stoked” to get a job with the company, decided to go with the flow on her first day when asked to dissect the fetus.

She described taking the tweezers, putting them in the dish, and picking up a leg.

“The moment I picked up the leg, I could just feel — death and pain — I’ve never felt that before — like shoot up through my body.”

It was at that point that she blacked out. When she woke up in the recovery room a little while later, a nurse told her, “Don’t worry, it still happens to a bunch of us.”

For 6 months, O’Donnell’s job was to identify pregnant women at Planned Parenthood who met criteria for fetal tissue orders and to harvest the fetal body parts after their abortions. O’Donnell describes the financial benefit Planned Parenthood received from StemExpress: “For whatever we could procure, they would get a certain percentage. The main nurse was always trying to make sure we got our specimens. No one else really cared, but the main nurse did because she knew that Planned Parenthood was getting compensated.”

A leg people....not a microscopic glob of indistinguishable cells...a human leg......this is why the video is so important...too many people have been put to sleep when the left claims they aren't killing a human baby...they are just removing a tissue mass....

And that is what they say.......

Now, they can't hide what they actually do......

So for you it's all about how she said what she said?

The local DAs are controlled by the political class...abortion clinics are sacrosanct in most jurisdictions...look at Kermit Gosnell...and the house of horrors that went on for years...all because he was an abortionist......

Letting the public see this.....puts the pressure on the politicians to let the DAs do their work....

Doctored videos cut to give the appearance of something that isn't is not "letting the public see this", it is a willful attempt to pull the wool over the sheep's (Opps did I say sheep? I meant public) eyes.
Assumes an intent non in evidence. The film they have speaks for itself.

Why leave in mundane recordings of people spoon gruel into their mouths?

It does indeed. The anti choice guys are trying very hard to entrap the doctors.
No, they are not.

They are exposing to the public what they do.

If what they are doing is perfectly normal and legal, then PP and the doctors really don't have an objection. That would be like saying that an auto trader magazine has some nefarious plan to entrap an auto mechanic for rebuilding a carburetor.

Actually, they think that exactly.............that is why these videos are so important...and this latest one most of all...

The New Planned Parenthood Sting Video Is the Worst One Yet PJ Tatler

This is damning......

Dr. Savita Ginde told an actor posing as a buyer from a human biologic company that payment per organ removed from an aborted baby is what is most beneficial to Planned Parenthood. Ginde said, “I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.”

Forum List

Back