This is a very dark day in American history

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Democrats got what they wanted, but in the process they have created deep political fissures that will never heal.
This Is A Very Dark Day In American History

The scum of the UNITED STATES where now when you speak you will be arrested
if they don't like it or you, they destroy you. get rid of you lie cheat and steal you pigs will find Karma hunting for you low life pig asses!!

The Democrats got what they wanted, but in the process they have created deep political fissures that will never heal.

if they don't like it or you, they destroy you. get rid of you lie cheat and steal you pigs will find Karma hunting for you low life pig asses!!
Did you say the same when Former President Bill Clinton was impeached?

c79376417abac94c0d34cb3b9582e156.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if St Trumpy will go on TV and apologize for HIs actions like Clinton did?

More than likely though, He'll go on TV and demand an apology from us for besmirching His good character.

I wonder if St Trumpy will go on TV and apologize for HIs actions like Clinton did?

More than likely though, He'll go on TV and demand an apology from us for besmirching His good character.

Jeff Epstein and his young nieces were frequent visitors to the Clinton White House. BJ Clinton's a fucking pig who raped grown women and fucked young girls

It is a dark day, it will get darker as the 21st of December is the darkest day but then it starts getting lighter...

I was 18 and didn't care. But to me regardless of what happened it should not be 100% partisan. That is just stupid. On either side. You're stupid, so you must see where I am coming from.

Unlike Clinton, Trump has nothing to apologize for

Other than shaking down a foreign leader for personal gain.
funny I did not get that idea from the transcript. I think you are letting your imagination run away with you. What would have been his personal gain since it was even before Binden even announced he was running

Unlike Clinton, Trump has nothing to apologize for

Other than shaking down a foreign leader for personal gain.

Which there is zero evidence of. Biden though....there is shitloads of evidence he did that.

But you whores cover up for him. Does he pay you to do that or are you just stupid?

Can you imagine Former President Bill Clinton writing a whiny letter to the Speaker of the House like fat donnie did? :71:

Jeff Epstein and his young nieces were frequent visitors to the Clinton White House. BJ Clinton's a fucking pig who raped grown women and fucked young girls
upload_2019-12-19_7-43-59.jpeg
NBC archive footage shows Trump partying with Jeffrey Epstein in 1992

Shining bright here. LOL

Can you imagine Former President Bill Clinton writing a whiny letter to the Speaker of the House like fat donnie did? :71:

Clinton actually did something, albeit stupid. What would he write? I did not have relations with Ms. Lewinsky? LOL.

Plus Trump is a fighter. Clinton was a lover....whether the women wanted it or not...

Clinton knew he was guilty do he did not protest

Forum List

Back