🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is how Real America sees the President

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
This is why the President is despised by true Americans ~ he and the truth are irreconcilable.

upload_2018-7-2_11-47-46.png

I am an American and I don't despise him. Sounds like the lying is coming from you, again.

• Banned
I am an American and I don't despise him. Sounds like the lying is coming from you, again.
He specified "real american".

well as everyone knows,that sure would not be the OP.:abgg2q.jpg:
The OP as far as I know is one of the few republicans that actually have some sense.
Understand the far and alt right don't wantour kind in the Party, but fuck'em, who cares what they think. McCain, Kasich, Graham, for example, are real Republicans. LA RAM FAN and miketx and the gang on the far right, etc., not so much.

Last edited:
Kim is upgrading his launch and test facilities.

But Trump believes him.

This is why the President is despised by true Americans ~ he and the truth are irreconcilable.

View attachment 202397
I don't think a maj really focuses on day to day. It's not "just the economy." But a maj believes, correctly btw, that the MSM is biased. Of course the MSM is not just progressive or democrat. And even with the RW outlets, arguably the NYT and WP are as much country club republican as "the dreaded L word," and I don't mean Lesbian. (-: Sure there's Huff Post, but does anyone really read Mother Jones anymore.... outside a very few of the very progressive?

Real Americans are pro America. It is who Trump was elected by the first time, and who will be re-electing him the next election. Continue to pretend we don't exist. That works in our favor...
You lost. The electoral college gave Drumpf affirmative action so he got in.

We won. And didn't have to rely on illegal voters to get us there. And we will be winning again in 2020. You can't stack the deck enough to stop us.

The OP as far as I know is one of the few republicans that actually have some sense.

Hey man, I got this bridge in NY going for a killer price! You could charge tolls to cross it and make your money back in 6 mos! :aargh:

Trump is loved by millions!

Here he is dropping in on a wedding this past weekend....

:)

Trump believes everyone else lies because thats about all the sob does.

Real Americans are pro America. It is who Trump was elected by the first time, and who will be re-electing him the next election. Continue to pretend we don't exist. That works in our favor...

Yeah, he's pretty much guaranteed re-election.

I'm still writing in Ron Paul, though, because, you know, I'm a refusenik.

But yeah. Trump is pretty much guaranteed in 2020.

Last edited:

Yeah, he's pretty much guaranteed re-election.

I'm stiull writing in Ron Paul, though, because, you know, I'm a refusenik.

But yeah. Trump is pretty much guaranteed in 2020.

so was 41

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back