This is the craziness of the Right wing nuts Christians!

OP - opening post. What has happened in America?

No I suspect Bibi was the mastermind behind the 911 fiasco, and SA and several members of the US. Please refer to my posts in the conspiracy forum.

I KNOW that YOU DID IT along with all the other vehicular acts of terrorism around the world

Sweet how you are protecting Bibi.

why do you use Binyamin's aka Benjamin's ----baby nickname? -------doing so smacks of
affection. From what do you imagine I am "protecting" Mr Netanyahu (aka Nathaniel)?
Did you enjoy that driveby shooting murder of the Israeli named Rabbi Shevach-----age 35 --
father of six which you mistress-minded?-------two days ago.? for whom did you arrange it?
Jesus or muhummad?

I find Bibi to be a slur, I read they are many protests of him in the streets of Israel over him.

did you try to write-----<< I find the word "bibi" do be a slur >> ? It isn't It is an affectionate
diminutive. You "read" that "there are many protests over him" in Israel? right--there are
many protests in Israel about just about everything. The periodical Ha aretz is just about as
reliable as to FACTS as is your other fave periodical-----"National Enquirer" Nothing of note
happened as far as street protests in Tel Aviv-----this month. I have a plant on DIZENGOFF
STREET

No I suspect Bibi was the mastermind behind the 911 fiasco, and SA and several members of the US. Please refer to my posts in the conspiracy forum.

I KNOW that YOU DID IT along with all the other vehicular acts of terrorism around the world

why do you use Binyamin's aka Benjamin's ----baby nickname? -------doing so smacks of
affection. From what do you imagine I am "protecting" Mr Netanyahu (aka Nathaniel)?
Did you enjoy that driveby shooting murder of the Israeli named Rabbi Shevach-----age 35 --
father of six which you mistress-minded?-------two days ago.? for whom did you arrange it?
Jesus or muhummad?

I find Bibi to be a slur, I read they are many protests of him in the streets of Israel over him.

did you try to write-----<< I find the word "bibi" do be a slur >> ? It isn't It is an affectionate
diminutive. You "read" that "there are many protests over him" in Israel? right--there are
many protests in Israel about just about everything. The periodical Ha aretz is just about as
reliable as to FACTS as is your other fave periodical-----"National Enquirer" Nothing of note
happened as far as street protests in Tel Aviv-----this month. I have a plant on DIZENGOFF
STREET

Back to the OP , what about the folks in the video? What is your impression about them?

Jesus or muhummad?

can someone please tell me what the differnce is when you want to post something between quote and post?

STREET

Jesus or muhummad?

STREET

Back to the OP , what about the folks in the video? What is your impression about them?

there were several videos. The statements expressed were just about as idiotic as are
the statements of Pope Frances-------and less harmful than are his statements. They were
less harmful than the recent statements by some of the Iranian Ayatoilets. -----more like
SILLY

Forum List

Back