This Is The Kind Of Monsters That Our Colleges Are Producing

The Right wing created these two murderous Monsters...they are yours
DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror ..
What does this prove? Either side can point to two people and claim they are murderous examples of the left or right.

are you fucking kidding me ...you are going to compare some overheated students at a demonstration on Campus with two of the nastiest murderers in recent memory..?

Seriously now don't you have any shame to do that? the photographer in the video was not killed or beaten ...

Monsters? hahahaha

The whole thing was 99% peaceful, with a little jostling. Extremely tame compared to a myriad of other protests.

You could argue about who had a right to be there but monsters? Who the f#$k even thinks like that.

Monsters? hahahaha

The whole thing was 99% peaceful, with a little jostling. Extremely tame compared to a myriad of other protests.

You could argue about who had a right to be there but monsters? Who the f#$k even thinks like that.
Apparently that self evident truth you have just posted totally escapes the Wing Nutistas of the Right wing.............. now they are saying those students are equivalent to Right wing murders

Sounds like someone trying to save their job....maybe she doesn't have tenure?

She was trying to save her job by resigning from her job :bye1:
University of Missouri Professor Melissa Clic:pk Resigns

OK, new news, and I was right, she didn't have tenure and the school did her a favor by letting her resign.
She could have fought for her job but people like you simply cannot admit to being wrong....

If anyone wonders why there are so many shootings going on our college campuses.....just watch this video.

The left created these idiots.....now they have to deal with them.

if it is now the standard that due process has been thrown out the window

the school should have simply cut the scholarships of any player refusing to play

for breaking their contract

Yep If nothing else, they should not play on Saturday and any more missing practices should breaking their contract for scholarship for the following year. Heard that there is a movement to start this kind of behavior across campuses around the nation.

But of course, the last two major terror attacks on the US were done by Muslims so naturally the left wing makes enemies of "right wing" fringe groups. Yeppers, deflection pure and simple.
You are just changing the subject ....those attacks on 9 11 were not made by leftist student...the left does not and did not condone the 9 11 attacks...you are just conflating Leftist with Terrorist...you know what that makes you :asshole:

And yet you made a post conflating the journalist with right wing fringe groups being a danger. Do you even read what you post or, much like Mrs. Clinton, forget what you said shortly after saying it? YOU changed the subject, i merely responded.

But of course, the last two major terror attacks on the US were done by Muslims so naturally the left wing makes enemies of "right wing" fringe groups. Yeppers, deflection pure and simple.
You are just changing the subject ....those attacks on 9 11 were not made by leftist student...the left does not and did not condone the 9 11 attacks...you are just conflating Leftist with Terrorist...you know what that makes you :asshole:

And yet you made a post conflating the journalist with right wing fringe groups being a danger. Do you even read what you post or, much like Mrs. Clinton, forget what you said shortly after saying it? YOU changed the subject, i merely responded.
No I did not ...i compared what mush brain morons like you call monsters VS Real Fucking Monsters .........Moron

Sounds like someone trying to save their job....maybe she doesn't have tenure?

She was trying to save her job by resigning from her job :bye1:
University of Missouri Professor Melissa Clic:pk Resigns

OK, new news, and I was right, she didn't have tenure and the school did her a favor by letting her resign.
She could have fought for her job but people like you simply cannot admit to being wrong....

When I am wrong I admit it, but what was I wrong about? She apologized and resigned, which doesn't mean that she didn't try and save her job. Nothing I posted was incorrect.

No I did not ...i compared what mush brain morons like you call monsters VS Real Fucking Monsters .........Moron

And I responded to the idiocy of you doing so.

When I am wrong I admit it, but what was I wrong about? She apologized and resigned, which doesn't mean that she didn't try and save her job. Nothing I posted was incorrect.
can you link to information you have that is evidence she fought for her job...she resigned almost immediately after the video...

The Right wing created these two murderous Monsters...they are yours
DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror ..
What does this prove? Either side can point to two people and claim they are murderous examples of the left or right.

are you fucking kidding me ...you are going to compare some overheated students at a demonstration on Campus with two of the nastiest murderers in recent memory..?

Seriously now don't you have any shame to do that? the photographer in the video was not killed or beaten ...

Read my post again. You and I both can point to a shameful example who is right or left. I was talking in general, not just this situation.

The kids don't know any better. The monsters are the radical hypocrite professors like Milessa Click who called for "some muscle" to beat up a student journalist.
She was inciting violence on purpose and with malice.

can you link to information you have that is evidence she fought for her job...she resigned almost immediately after the video...
She has not resigned. She released a statement because she got busted, but that's it...

Professor Caught Bullying Student Journalist Out of ‘Safe Space’ Releases Statement — Read It Here

I think we can accurately surmise there was a telephone call to appear before the Board before her thoughts about resigning. lol.

And I responded to the idiocy of you doing so.

Let me take you step by step
The title of this thread
This Is The Kind Of Monsters That Our Colleges Are Producing

My position is that this is ridiculous...sure they students did wrong but "Monsters"? so what I did is to show how "real monsters do"

Your position is "the students were monsters like the 9 11 terrorists":banana:

Now do you understand the dimensions of your Stupid ?:ahole-1:

Please find where I called them anything other the liberals and spoiled brats.

Forum List

Back